3+2 Palm Springs Villa with Private Pool, Tennis Court
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sundance Resort villa description
Enjoy your own desert oasis in this beautiful, single-story home, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private swimming pool and private community tennis courts. Only 3 miles from the center of downtown Palm Springs; yet a world away from the crowds, offering rest and relaxation at your home away from home.
The house is spacious with nearly 2,000 sq ft and vaulted ceilings that add to the roomy feeling. It has been decorated in a pale-hued southwestern desert motif, keeping everything light and bright. The kitchen was recently renovated with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances including a double oven, side by side fridge with ice maker and filtered water, a dishwasher, glass top stove and built-in microwave. The kitchen is stocked with all you’ll need: toaster, coffeemaker, blender, pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, prep and serving dishes, kitchen prep tools, chopping blocks, etc. There’s also plenty of cabinet and pantry space as well to fill with your groceries.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar for two with stools and opens up to the dining room with its giant glass table and comfortable high-back chairs for 6. The dining room opens to a side yard in one direction and then the living room and wet bar in the other direction. The living room is wide open with high ceilings and a large comfortable sectional sofa, making it a nice gathering room for the whole family or traveling companions. While the wet bar does not come fully stocked, it makes a nice feature to look at with its glass wall and shelves, but it’s also convenient for those wishing to use it and its sink for entertaining. Another attractive focal point is the gas fireplace and raised hearth, which rarely finds need for use, but still nice to have. Also in the living room is a telescope to take outside and look at the splendid starry nights in the dark desert sky.
The living room opens to the backyard patio with private swimming pool and Jacuzzi through a large sliding glass door. Also featuring access to the backyard pool area are the master bedroom and its adjoining master bathroom. The master bedroom has a King size bed with a brand new mattress that feels like a heavenly cloud, sure to provide a comfortable night’s sleep. The master bath has a sunken tub and a walk-in shower. Additionally, it has a walk-in closet.
One of the guest rooms has a queen size bed and a sitting area with a light, perfect for private reading moments. The second guest room has two single/twin size beds. The two guestrooms share the second bathroom in the main hallway, which has a tub/shower combo. Off the main hallway and separating the two guestrooms is an atrium with a water fountain. If the sliding door is left open, the soothing sounds of the fountain can be heard in the bedrooms and the kitchen and dining areas. It adds a nice tranquil ambiance for restful sleeping and dining. The house also has a garage with laundry, central air conditioning and heating, TVs in the living room and master bedroom with cable, WiFi Internet and complimentary local and long distance phone service (within the US & Canada only). The house is in a gated private residential community that has a tennis court, and wonderful large grassy lawn and walking path with direct access from the backyard. It’s like a private park. And the views of the mountains from this vantage point are remarkably beautiful.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Living Room seats 10
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Garden Chairs:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Palm Springs is a resort city, a quintessential desert oasis, famous for its weather, gorgeous mountain scenery, and its reputation as Southern California’s favorite desert playground for outdoor adventure, arts and culture, health and wellness, and gaming and entertainment. Legendary golf courses dot the desert landscape in brilliant green, offering stunning contrast to the golden desert flora and red-hued mountains that reach up for the bright blue skies. The city has a unique sense of place, holding both an urban sophistication yet still enjoying a relaxed village charm, particularly with its collection of historic, retro and mid-century architecture. There are truly countless wonderful things to love about Palm Springs; it’s no wonder why it continually attracts visitors from around the world. Some better known annual events include: the Palm Springs International Film Festival in January, Modernism Week in February dedicated to design and architecture, and the cycling event, Tour de Palm Springs, also in February. Every Thursday night, downtown Palm Springs village becomes “Village Fest” and the main boulevard, Palm Canyon Drive, shuts off to all motorized traffic, leaving pedestrians to browse the street for some great shopping, food and entertainment. Take a celebrity tour of Palm Springs or a covered wagon tour. Visit Native American tribal lands - Indian Canyons that are places of peace and reflection. Hike the trails among some of Southern California’s most breathtaking scenery and tallest mountain ranges. Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway more than 8,500 feet up the San Jacinto Mountain range in the world’s largest rotating cable car for 360* of spectacular vistas of the desert and mountains. Explore the San Jacinto state park wilderness and dine above the clouds atop the mountain. Another nearby park worth visiting is the Joshua Tree National Park, famous for its namesake cactus trees. Ride quads on the sand dunes. Play tennis, go swimming; or maybe just lounge in the sun sipping on a tasty beverage. And at the end of a great day, enjoy an evening gazing up at the black, star-filled sky, naming constellations, or maybe an evening at one of the casinos for some gambling fun or a great concert....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I spent an extended stay here; the place is very charming and conveniently located. The owner is extremely personable and responsive to any needs or concerns.
- Guest Lyn
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 10/24/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, pet owners.
The place and stay was wonderful. Pool and hot tub were great, easy to use and the homeowner was readily available to help via phone with any issues / instructions or questions. The pictures were very accurate and the rental was very clean and well equipped for cooking and general living. Definitely recommended. Tennis courts are a one minute walk from the house and there are many things to do within the area (hiking, shopping, eating, etc.) Close to the airport (which is good / bad). Otherwise, it was a great place without any complaints.
- Guest Jeff (Lyons, CO)
- Date of stay 03/08/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - May 31
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly discounts available.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed
Cleaning fee $110
City Taxes 11.5%
$500 refundable deposit or an $89 non-refundable damage protection
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- House Cleaning Fee: $110 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Palm Springs Amtrak Station at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 111 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear (for downhill ski and snowboard) at 80 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Escena Golf Club, many more choices nearby at 3 Miles
The entrance to our private gated community
Private pool & jacuzzi in the backyard.
view of living room from dining room
breakfast bar seats two at kitchen counter from dining room side
garden and mountain view from the dining room
Guest room with a wonderfully soft Queen bed and it's own sitting area
Bathroom shared by the 2 guest rooms from the main hallway
...Double ovens, glass cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, side by side fridge
nighttime view of the Jacuzzi and master bedroom
Outdoor living poolside with dining and chat sets, loungers, hammock, umbrella..
tennis with a gorgeous view
Our villa is here, at the base of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains!
Living Room and Dining Room in the distance
living room shows fireplace and vaulted ceilings, which are throughout the villa
dining room seats 6 in large comfortable chairs
The kitchen is loaded with all you could need and has a pretty view too
Master Bedroom with King Size bed and TV, with door to patio, jacuzzi & pool
Guest Room with two single beds.
well-stocked kitchen with new stainless steel appliances & more
Nightime view of the pool
Relax in the hammock but take it down for direct spa access from the master bed
Beautiful blue winter skies above Palm Springs welcome sign
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.