Fantastic Water Views and Private Oasis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30-31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bahia Vista Gulf condo description
If you are still looking for that special seasonal rental this just became available!! Beautiful White Washed Wood Flooring in the main living area, High Beamed Ceilings with indirect celestial windows lighting, Freshly Painted throughout, New Beds, Linens, and extra clean. This Condo features 2 balconies, one for sunrises and the the other for Sunsets. The Balcony from the main living area overlooks the canal waterway lined with sailboats and the balcony off the kitchen takes you through a winding path of lush tropicals to the pool and beach. A short 1 minute walk. No better place to walk, bike ride, relax, read, or just be mesmerized by the views from your living room. This charming community will delight all your senses! The Venice Jettys are within a 3 minute walk and offer a great place to relax, watch boats passing by, and offer some of the best fishing in the area. This is the perfect get-a-way. There is assigned covered parking. You will not be disappointed with the charm and quality of this condo,
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Clean and well kept
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 5:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- This is the best in Casual Vacation living. Many of the seasonal renters continue to return year after year, because this community offers peace and tranquility. The beaches of Nokomis are 15 minutes away, Siesta Key is about 25 minutes. All 3 area airports- Tampa International, Sarasota International, and Fort Myers are all accessible. There is so much to explore. Great beach for shelling and Venice offers it all!! Enjoy the Saturday morning Farmers market where you will find everything from fresh vegetables to fresh fish. Great specialty shops and outdoor concerts. ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Located at the End of Venice Island and Directly on Venice Beach, Bahia Vista Tropical Beach Retreat is Located Between the Intercoastal Water Way and The Gulf of Mexico, offering views of both. Bahia Vista is an Oasis affording Privacy as well as one of the Friendliest communites on Venice Island and is one of the loveliest with its Lush Courtyards and Landscaping featuring Mature Banyan Trees winding through the community. The View from the front Balcony Overlooks the Intercostal Water way and Canal lined with Sailboats. The View from the second Balcony is winding paths of lush tropicals That take you directly to the Beach and pool. Just Steps to the Heated Pool which offers 2 Decks and Wireless Internet Hot Spot and Sits Directly on Venice Beach where you will enjoy Gorgeous Sunsets and Views of The Famous Jettys where you can fish or just relax on the benches and watch the boats, Sea Gulls, and Dolphins. This is what Wintering in Florida is all about! Convenient to Historic Downtown Venice with its quaint shops and Eateries. The World Famous Crows Nest Restaurant is just steps from your condo and offers the best in dining and boat rentals, Explore the Farmers Market every Saturday Morning, Bring you bikes because the Legacy Trail is a 11 mile journey that takes you through preserves from Venice to Sarasota. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31
31 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
May 1 - May 31
31 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30
30 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 30
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Seasonal Rates 1/1/2013 to 4/30/2013 3600.00
Spring Special 5/1/2013 to 5/31/2013 2650.00
Summer Special 6/1/2013 to 8/31/2013 2450.00
Fall Special 9/1/2013 to 10/31/2013 2400.00
Holiday Special 11/1/2013 to 12/31/2013 2750.00
**** Please note These are Monthly Rates.
half of the rent is required with signing of the lease unless the stay is within 30 days of booking, in that case the entire rent would be due at signing. There is a 125.00 cleaning fee as well as a 350.00 REFUNDABLE security deposit. Security Deposit will be forfited if you cancel your reservation less than 30 days of your reservation.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: U.S. 41 Tamami Trail at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Venice Beach at Bahia Vista Gulf
- Nearest Barpub: Crow's nest at Bahia Vista Gulf
- Nearest Golf: Several within area at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crow's Nest at Bahia Vista Gulf
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We Have always Loved the Sarasota area and were just introduced to Venice Beach. We love the downtown area. It has the look and feel of old Florida, but offers something for everyone. It is the type of place everyone greets you with a hello.
Why Bahia Vista Gulf:
Bahia Vista has long been known as the type of community that Families own for many years. The grounds are beautiful, Pool area with sun deck and right on the Gulf of Mexico. We love taking long walks and the Jettys are just a 2 minute walk.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love it for the location, but purchased it for the view. You almost feel like you are on a sailboat with water all around you.
- Primary: +1 941 650 0617
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
World famous Jettys where the Intercostal empties into the Gulf of Mexico.
View from Front Balcony
Master Bedroom with NEW kingsized bed, linens,etc.
Living Room with Vaulted ceilings and Light and Bright
Welcome to Venice beach
Sunset sails available or you can rent a boat just 100 yards from your condo
You may have to share with some new friends
Park adjacent to Bahia Vista, Great Fishing, watch birds, dolphins
Crows Nest, Boat Rentals, bait, and some of the best food on the Island
Banyan trees throughout with tropical plantings
Plaque of Venice History
Another gorgeous Sunset
Top floor unit on the right, Balcony is off the kitchen
Living room with white washed wood floors, New TV and Very Clean!
Guest Suite with Private Bath
Lovely View from your front Balcony
Lush Tropicals and winding pathways lead you to the heated Pool and beach
Heated pool with wireless HOT Spot and 2 sun decks
One of several Lifeguard stations on Venice Beach
Crows Nest Restuarant Just 100 yards from the condo offering casual and formal
Just outside the front of the community complete with a Waterfall
Another Sunset to enjoy
Top Left Balcony
Downtown Venice. Enjoy Saturday Morning Farmers Market and Arts and Crafts Show
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.