Luxury Mitte Penthouse Very Close to Brandenburg Gate
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Berlin apartment description
A very spacious and comfortable apartment providing very easy access to all the cities main attractions. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, the apartment sleeps comfortably up to 6 adults. The building is new, however it is part of a building complex built in early 1900 and fully renovated to luxury level. The decoration is tasteful with imported art and leather furniture. The kitchen is open plan to the living room and has high quality Miele appliances including a wine cooler, ice maker, dishwasher, oven and microwave. The open living area has a combined TV lounge, sitting and dining area making the apartment great for entertaining or just enjoying time with the family. The furnishings and bedding are of a high quality and our previous guests have always commented on their comfort. The apartment also contains a full laundry with clothes washer and dryer. From the living area you have access to a very spacious balcony with views over the quiet courtyard. Other amenities include free underground car parking for up to 2 cars, a communal sauna and gym and full security in the building with video intercom. There is also a communal roof terrace where you can enjoy a quiet drink while viewing the city skyline. On the street you have easy access to a bakery (10m), coffee shop with breakfast (in the building itself), newsagency (10m) and supermarket (400m). If you are looking for a very comfortable central stay at the fraction of the cost of an equivalent hotel room then I can definitely recommend this penthouse.
- 165 m²
- Elevator : top floor penthouse
- On floor 7
- 7 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- The penthouse is located very central to the city centre of Mitte so getting around by foot or the underground station (located right at the front door of the building) makes it extremely easy to get around. There are many cafe's and restaurants within 400 metres of the apartment including a fully stocked supermarket. A bakery and newsagency is accross the street. If you're into seeing the historic sites in Berlin then why not take a 10 minute walk to the free Berlin Wall Museum. The best place to visit the wall (the only place in Berlin where the original double wall remains), the guard tower and sand traps.. Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag (German parliament) is a 20 minute walk (or 8 minute by train) or continue on the Check Point Charlie or the very intriguing Topography of Terror (Nazi museum). Or why not visit Friedrichstrasse for great shopping and designer stores, just 2 underground stops away. Museum Island and the very famous Berlin Dom Church is 25 minutes by foot or 10 minutes by public transport, a must see when visiting Berlin. During check-in our host will provide you with a city map and will show you all the local ammenities and sightseeing locations. Please note: if you are checking in after 9.30pm, a 20 euro surcharge applies payable on check-in....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very funky, luxurious place.
Very funky, luxurious place.
We 3 arrived on a sunny Berlin afternoon. The condo has magnificent large windows and is adorned with fabulous art and quality furnishings. What struck us was the fabulous city views, great location, comfort, funky style, and spaciousness of the suite. The condo is adorned with a full kitchen which due to the open concept allows for great entertaining. The location is a few steps from an U-Bahn station, so it was a snap to get around town. There are many good eateries and coffee shops within a stones throw. I will return again to this place for sure!!!
- Guest Geoff C. (Toronto, Ontario)
- Date of stay 10/01/13
- Review Submitted 10/12/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
1890€ euro per week 5400€ euro per calendar month (1 to 6 people) 1490€ euro per week for any dates in Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov - not special events 400 euro security deposit payable upfront. 20€ surcharge for checkins after 9.30pm Cleaning fee of 90 euro per stay, Pricing is for up to 6 guests 1 week = 7 nights - Check-in from 3pm - Check-out by 10am unless otherwise agreed Special pricing: Berlin Marathon + 50%, NYE +100%, Xmas, Berlinale, Easter + 25% Min booking period 1 week, shorter stays available - 350€ euro p/n + clean Secure underground car parking available in building for 10 euro per day per car
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tegel Airport at 7.8 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Naturkundenmuseum U-bahn (underground) at Berlin
- Nearest Barpub: Many within 10 minute walk at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Regular traveller between Europe and Asia. Enjoy fine restaurants, art and business.
I use the property on a regular basis myself and when I am not in town I rent it out to guests. I personally designed the apartment (taking much longer than expected!) but now it's finished and ready to enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Regular traveller between Europe and Asia. Enjoy fine restaurants, art and business.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main living area, open plan. Tasteful deco.
Combined sitting and dining area with acces to the balcony (rear double door).
Comforts including Cable TV.
Master bedroom ensuite
Second bedroom ensuite
3rd bedroom bathroom or guest bathroom.
Quiet sunny balcony
Penthouse I is on the left. We can email you a larger version of this drawing.
Open plan kitchen
Complete kitchen with all cooking utensils and glassware.
Master bedroom with access to the balcony. Bedroom also has large wardrobe .
Master Bedroom ensuite with full bathtub
Second bedroom with ensuite bathroom and wardrobe.
Third bedroom with double bed (160x200).
Laundry with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, vacuum, cleaning products.
Communal Sana and gym
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.