Fall in Love with Vero's Beautiful South Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Vero Beach Properties apartment description
Everything in this apartment is brand new for this season!
The apartment is spacious and has 2 bedrooms (1 king and 1 queen bed) and 1 bath.
Beach decor in the separate living area and the fully furnished kitchen. TV and Wi-fi are provided.
The lawn area and the new washer and dryer are shared with the 3 other units.
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- bar-B-Q, picnic table, and beach chairs provided.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Just steps to south beach for gorgeous sunrises on the most beautiful beach on the barrier island. Vero Beach has great restaurants in every price range. Riverside Theater, the Vero Beach Museum, the marina, and a wonderful walking path are located in are located in Riverside Park. Turtle Cove Ln. is located on the barrier island which gives access to great restaurants and the many activities that both the ocean and the river offer. Turtle Cove Ln is a short distance from the Central Beach district, with its fabulous shops and restaurants. Vero Beach is unique in that if does not have the extreme traffic and higher density problems of South Florida. It has wonderful weather, great people and activities for everyone. Come and enjoy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Seasonal Rates Apply For 919 Turtle Cove Ln. January Through April --$2500/Mo. $850 / wk. minimum stay 2 weeks $150 cleaning fee for stays under 1 mo. May Through Nov 15--$600/Week Two Week Stay Minimum off season 11% sales tax will be added for rentals 6 mo or less Contact Owner for payment details and method of payment Rent includes utilities, TV, wifi, and US phone service
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: US 1 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sandridge (public) at 8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Vero Beach is my home and I know you will love it as much as I do.
Why the Owner Chose Other Vero Beach Properties:
We bought this property in October and have completely renovated this apartment. We purchased it because of the wonderful location and the spaciousness of the unit.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The area has a fairly low traffic flow and residents can easily bike or walk to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. Many other area attractions are only a short car ride away. Vero Beach boast beautiful public golf courses and tennis and racket ball facilities. For the fisherman, surf fishing is just 1/2 block away. The river and both the Ft. Pierce and Sebastian inlets provide access to the open seas and deep sea fishing. The cultural choices include live theater and the Vero Beach Museum.
- Primary: 7722311262
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
919 Turtle Cove Lane
Your Beach Access
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, August 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.