Smoky Mountain Large and Spacious Resort Home W/Ammendities to Resort
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Lure house description
This home is located just outside of Rumbling Bald with all of the perks of living in this gated community. Sip on coffee and watch the golfers from a large deck or the lower patio. Large master suite on the main level with elegant design, very large walk in closet and access to deck with hot tub. Open floor plan with very nice kitchen, dining/living room. Lots of light from many french doors. Private guest suite on lower level with two bedrooms, a bath and large patio.
This resort home is located a short drive from the resort amenities: 2 signature golf courses, 2 outdoor pools, one indoor pool at the fitness center, a lazy river at the Trout stream pool, tennis and volleyball courts, miniature golf, children's play area, fitness trail, very large chess/checker boards and corn hole boards; a wellness center complete with exercise center, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna; 3 restaurants are conveniently located on the resort and a few others around the lake within a few miles drive; If you love water sports, check out renting a canoe or kayak on the resort's private lake or rent a pontoon or paddle boats for fun on Lake Lure. Check the events calendar for resort events! There is so much fun to be had you'll have a hard time taking it all in with just one trip! Your vacation can be as tranquil as you prefer (there are playing cards, books and a puzzle there for your entertainment) or you can be as action packed as you like!
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
- Master Bed Room Large and Spacious with King Size Bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Bath has shower. No tub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Attractions and Activities in and Around the Lake Lure Area Lake Lure: Enjoy a Boat Tour of the lake in a spacious covered boat, or enjoy a Dinner Cruise. Bring the kids to the Lake Lure Water Park and Fun Center, Check out the beach and Golfing at Rumbling Bald Resort, and Golf at the Lake Lure Municipal Golf Course. Visit the Refurbished Lake Lure Inn and Spa for a look at an historic building, great meal and massage. Shop and hike and much more in Lake Lure! Chimney Rock: Take a hike at Chimney Rock State Park and see the most spectacular views of Lake Lure, and beyond! Dine and shop while walking along a beautiful mountain river, and feel as if you have walked back in time. Enjoy a scenic drive from Lake Lure heading north on 74A west toward Asheville. You will go through little towns like Bat Cave, Gerton and Fairview. Along the way you will find gorgeous mountain views, while driving along switch-backs, farmland and valleys. Stop at small, quaint shops along the way. Asheville: In Asheville you can visit downtown and find eclectic shops, a great variety of fine dining, and all kinds of parks and activity. Ride the Asheville Historic Trolley for a tour of the downtown, or visit the Art Museum on Pack Square. You can watch their very own Ashville Tourists Baseball Team play, or visit the North Carolina Arboretum on the west side of the city. Take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and visit the Folk Art Museum where you will find Art by artists of the Carolinas. Asheville is famous for the Biltmore House, and The Famers Market, the largest for miles and open year round. Hendersonville: Historic Downtown Hendersonville has been completely revitalized over the last 10 years and has become a great place. With beautifully restored historic buildings, unique shopping and dining, it is a great experience. While in the area there are two theaters for shows, Little Theater and the Flat Rock Playhouse. Visit the Carl Sandburg Home and walk the park trails around it. So stay in Lake lure for your vacation, or venture out for day trips in any direction, for whatever your heart desires. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Comfortable and Relaxing
Comfortable and Relaxing
My Husband and I spent our honeymoon at this wonderful home in the Mountains. It was clean, comfortable, and relaxing; the hot tub especially relaxing:). We definitely will be going back to enjoy more mountain fun and plan on sending his parents there along with there dog:).
- Guest Jim&Jess (Shady Side, MD)
- Date of stay 10/07/13
- Review Submitted 10/08/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Manager response: Congratulations!! We are glad you had a good time! We also hope you and your family do come back soon. Scott
Very nice house close to all the amenities. Nice view from deck with a hot tub on back deck. Very quiet and relaxing.
- Guest Louis (Maryland)
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Manager response: Hey Guys, Glad you had a good time! Hope you come back soon!! Scott
********Please call for Holiday prices!!********Pet Fee $50.00******************** ------------------ 3/Nights Extra Night Weekly 1-2 People $705.00 $125.00 $1105.00 3-6 People $780.00 $150.00 $1280.00 7-10 People $825.00 $175.00 $1380.00 Tax 11.75% 11.75% 11.75% 11.75% Security Deposit Is $200.00: Will be returned if no damage is done to cabin.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Greeneville and Asheville at 45 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Luna at Apple Valley Resort at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Apple Valley Golf Course at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Luna at Apple Valley at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Rick and I have been married for 30 years. We have two wonderful boys, one living in Charlotte with his wife, and our grandpuppy, and our younger son is still living at home. We love to travel and found our quiet home in Lake Lure. I have worked for the same dentist for 42 years and Rick is retired from cable sales. I have a stained glass business which I started when our boys were old enough to drive and did not need mom to drive them to and from everywhere. We plan to retire in Lake Lure.
Why Lake Lure:
We vacationed in Lake Lure several years ago and just loved the area. The people are great and it is beautiful here. We are within a two hour drive to our son, his wife and our grand puppy. We picked this property because of the resort living. The three pools, golf course, tennis, and the many, many more extras. When we walked into this house, and we walked into several, it just seemed to fit. Just love it here!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house has everything you need on one floor, except the extra bedrooms downstairs. The master bedroom, kitchen, laundry, living room and dining room are on the same floor. It really makes it convenient. The hot-tub is right out the living room. It has a gas fireplace when needed and along with a gas grill right off the kitchen. The house has a beautiful view of the 6th fairway. A golf cart is in the garage all ready to go to the Golf Course which is just minutes away
- Primary: (828) 674-0901 (North Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (828) 685-8715 (North Carolina, USA)
- Fax: +1 8774690499
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
190 McIntosh Circle
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Large Living room attached to Kitchen and Dinning room.
Master Bedroom Bath
Bedroom Three W/two twin beds
Rumbling Bald Resort
Chimney Rock State Park Overlooking Lake Lure
Large Island Breakfast Bar
Master Bedroom w/King size bed and bath
Bedroom Two With 1- Full and Futon
Hot tub on main level back porch overlooking golf course and the forest.
Apple Valley Golf Course
Boat Tours at the Resort
Plenty of Wildlife
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013