East Hampton Getaway! Walk to Private Beach! Huge Outdoor Shower!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Hampton house description
Location, location, location! Our home is located just about a five minute walk from our private Clearwater Association Beach on Gardiners Bay that has lifeguards, bbq's, a pavilion, playground, and a jetty to fish from. We also are just a five minute stroll to a secluded a non-lifeguarded private beach. The unparalleled East Hampton Ocean Beaches are just a short 10 minute drive away. We are in a quiet neighborhood yet just a few minute drive from many fantastic restaurants in Springs, East Hampton and Montauk.
We purchased and completely renovated the home in 2012. We did everything so all you have to do is enjoy your vacation.
Our kitchen has cathedral ceilings and a huge center island. We installed brand new top of the line new stainless steel appliances (5 Burner Stove, Dish Machine, and Refrigerator). The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, flatware, etc.
The house has two beautifully tiled and appointed full bathrooms. We are also connected to town water and have awesome shower pressure. We had a new hot water heater installed so there is never an issue with hot water. There is nothing like taking an outdoor shower when you get back from the beach and we had a huge over-sized cedar outdoor shower custom built in 2012!
We refinished all our hardwood floors and painted the entire home. You don't have to worry if there is a heat wave, we installed an awesome energy compliant Central AC unit that cools down the entire house very quickly. We also have Wi-Fi, cable TV, and local telephone included in your rental.
We have a beautiful private backyard and a big deck with a huge teak table and chairs that seat 8. We have a new Weber BBQ. We love our Hampton Hideaway and we are sure you will too!!!
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Large circular driveway with room for 4 cars.
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Our home is on a quiet street just a 5 minute walk or bike ride to our private Clearwater Beach Property Association Beach on Gardiners bay. This beach is sandy and has a lifeguard. You can also walk or bike to a very private beach that does not have a lifeguard. The Village of East Hampton is just about a 10 minute drive from the house and Montauk Village is about a 20 minute drive. We are less than 5 minutes from the Pollock Krasner House & Study Center, where Jackson Pollock painted several of his masterpieces. The house has been preserved and has all the furnishings of the house since his wife Lee Krasner died in 1984, long with artifacts that belonged to Mr. Pollock. His studio has also been preserved. Also in the area is the Fireplace Project, an art gallery housed in a former garage, across from the Pollock Krasner House. Some places to dine within 5 or so minutes of our home are East Hampton Point which overlooks Three Mile Harbor and specializes in seafood. Michael's serves American fare and Harbor Bistro has American and French cuisine with Asian and Latin twists. Springs General Store is a popular spot for breakfast. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Clean, open, and well maintained. Great deck and Webber grill. Enjoyed the short walk to the beach and short ride to the East Hampton Grille. Kitchen is fabulous and a joy to cook, eat, and entertain in. Updated bathrooms and new outdoor shower, we can't wait to try. Looking forward to returning soon and would definitely recommend this awesome home to my friends.
- Guest Traveler (Somers, NY)
- Date of stay 03/15/13
- Review Submitted 04/01/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thanks so much, we are glad you had a great stay! The outdoor shower is awesome, I can't wait for the weather to get warm enough to use it!
Please call the owner at 914-384-2760 for special date and rate requests! Two week minimum non-holiday off season CALL Two week minimum non-holiday May $3,000.00 or Whole Month $5,500.00 Two week minimum non-holiday June,Sept & Oct $4,000.00 or Whole Month $7,500.00 Two week minimum non-holiday July $7,000.00 or Whole Month $12,000.00 Two week minimum non-holiday August $8,000.00 or Whole Month $15,000.00 All rates are subject to change and do not include security and cleaning fee. CALL FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: East Hampton at 10.6 Miles
- Nearest Train: East Hampton at 7.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clearwater Beach Property Assoc Lifeguarded Beach at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose East Hampton:
We love the Hampton's and Montauk. We can walk to Clearwater Beach from our home and our property is nice and secluded. We renovated the entire home, new stainless steel appliances, new tile bathrooms, refinished wood floors, Central AC, town water with awesome pressure, new hot water heater for non stop hot showers, huge over-sized cedar outdoor shower, etc...... We love it!!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Walk to Clearwater beach and other private bay beaches. Quiet neighborhood that is ideal for bike riding, jogging, walking, etc. Quick drive to East Hampton Ocean Beaches and Montauk!
- Primary: 914-384-2760
Our Big Deck and Teak Set!
Door to deck with Bass Art Drift Wood
Our Clean and Bright Kitchen!
Beautiful Stainless 5 Burner Gas Stove!
All Tile Tub Bathroom with oversize medicine cabinet!
Over-sized Cedar Outdoor Shower with changing area!
Sunset on Gardener's Bay.
Sunset Snapper Fishing at Clearwater Beach! This is only a 5 minute walk away!
Swim Platform at your private association beach. Just a 5 minute walk away!
Our Private Backyard. Sit back and relax.
Brand New Queen Sleeper Sofa in Bedroom #3
View of Huge Kitchen & Center Island!
Our kitchen is fully supplied and has plenty of counter space!
New Weber BBQ!
Pebble Shower Bathroom
Comfy Living Room
Sunsets are amazing at Clearwater Beach! Bring some wine and unwind!
Your Private Bay Beach!!!! A five minute walk away!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.