Spectacular Waterfront Sunset Views at Grande Isle III
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Burnt Store Marina condo description
This professionally decorated fifth floor unit in luxurious Grande Isle III offers beautiful western views over Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf. Evening plans often revolve around the spectacular sunsets that fill the sky like great paintings...unique every night, enjoyed from the lanai or anywhere in the living area or master bedroom. (Even from the well-equipped kitchen!)
During the day, the view includes the peaceful flow of watercraft through the Marina, some on their way to nearby islands like Captiva, Gasparilla and Cayo Costa or through the Boca Grande Pass. Enjoy the presence of bald eagles, osprey, herons, egrets, pelicans and any number of other sea birds. Similarly, dolphins and manatees are frequently seen in the marina. And if you want to catch an amazing morning sunrise, both guest bedrooms look eastward over the resort palm trees.
Inside, enjoy the comfort and elegance of 1833 s.f. of professionally decorated living space that is furnished down to the last detail. The three bedrooms sleep up to six people. The Master suite features direct access to the lanai and a spacious bathroom with double vanity, separate soaking tub and a large walk-in shower. For entertainment, the living room offers a 50 inch flat screen HDTV and the Master Suite has a 32 inch HDTV. There is a wet bar with refrigerator in the living area to stock your favorite beverages.
The laundry room has a washer, dryer, storage cabinets and utility sink.
This is a secure building with one under-building reserved parking place assigned to this condo unit and plenty of off-street spaces. Rolling carts for luggage or groceries are next to the parking with secure entrance to the building lobby and elevators. There is also a library on the ground level.
The condo is in the middle of every boaters dream, with incredible sailing or power cruising. And it doesn't get any better for saltwater anglers... snook, redfish, pompano, trout, cobia, and some of the best tarpon fishing anywhere. Kayaking is also popular along the mangrove-lined shorelines or on the flats of the Harbor. Burnt Store Marina welcomes all boaters, and can accommodate vessels up to 100-feet, with deep water wet slips, dry boat storage, and ramp. Overlooking the marina, full dining service is provided at Porto Bello's restaurant.
For the golfers, a beautiful 27-hole executive course is available in the resort with restaurant and an activities club. The area provides many other public golfing options, too.
Exercise with a walk around the grounds...you may see manatee and dolphins in the marina and surrounding channel. Biking, tennis, and a fitness club are also featured in this 600 acre gated resort.
If beach fun is on the menu, the area has popular options in every direction... Sanibel, Captiva, Ft Myers, Venice, Gasparilla, and Sarasota.
Or just ride the elevator down to enjoy quiet time in the building's private heated pool and hot-tub. It's beautifully landscaped, with a lighted, gas grill barbecue area for the perfect outdoor evening meal.
Enjoy the inside amenities of the Grande Clubhouse, the private movie theater or the health & fitness center.
Burnt Store Marina is a secure, gated community and Prosperity Point/Grande Isle are separately gated as well. It is a peaceful and friendly community that provides the perfect get away vacation. It has resort-style amenities on-sight but is near enough for shopping (Tanger and Miromar outlet malls), beaches, and international airport service at Ft Myers.
- On floor 5
- 1833 sq. ft.
- 7 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Just steps away from the elevator is an Olympic Size Heated Pool and Hot Tub, plus 3 Gas Grills, a large seating area, a fountain and a relaxation garden. Right next to the pool is the Grand Clubhouse with a Grand Piano, Pool Table, and a Big Screen TV surrounded by plush couches and chairs. There are Game and Card Tables, an Elegant Bar, and a Catering Kitchen for use. Walk out the next door into the Grand Foyer and right next to that is a State-of-the-Art Theater/TV Room with 16 Theater Seats. Also next to the Pool is a fully equipped Fitness Center with exercise equipment, TV's, Dry Sauna, Steam Rooms and locker rooms. Burnt Store Marina has a 27 hole Executive Golf Course, Tennis, Walking and Bike Paths, Boating, and some of the Best Fishing in the country (charters available). There Are 2 Restaurants, a Bar, and Deli in the Marina so you can watch the Boats and Manatee play while eating or enjoying your favorite adult beverage at Porto Bello's Restaurant....moreless
Pool & Spa
Six Courts on grounds-however, there is a fee to play here - 4 tennis racquets and tennis balls available in condo and there are free public tennis courts in Gilchrist Park in downtown Punta Gorda...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- The condo is surrounded by Burnt Store Marina, every boaters dream, with incredible sailing or power cruising. And it doesn't get any better for saltwater anglers... snook, redfish, pompano, trout, cobia, and some of the best tarpon fishing anywhere. Kayaking is also popular along the mangrove-lined shorelines. Burnt Store Marina welcomes all boaters, and can accommodate vessels up to 100-feet, with deep water wet slips, dry boat storage, and ramp. Overlooking the marina, full dining service is provided at Porto Bello's restaurant. For the golfers, a beautiful 27-hole executive course is available in the resort with restaurant and an activities club. There are many other public golfing options in the area. Exercise with a walk around the grounds ...you may see manatees and dolphins in the marina and the surrounding channel. Biking, tennis, and a fitness club are also featured in this 600 acre gated resort. If beach fun is on the menu, the area has popular options in every direction... Sanibel, Captiva, Ft Myers, Venice, Gasparilla, Punta Gorda and Sarasota. Or just ride the elevator down to enjoy quiet time in the building's private heated pool and hot-tub. It's beautifully landscaped, with a lighted, gas grill barbecue area for the perfect outdoor evening meal. Burnt Store Marina Resort is the perfect get away vacation. A peaceful and friendly retreat with many on-site amenities, but near enough for shopping (Tanger and Miromar outlet malls), beaches, and international airport service at Ft Myers. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum stay of 3 months required. Rate is $3,500/month- US dollars Discount for fourth month. Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee extra; plus 11% Florida state taxes Method of Payment: Contact owner directly to confirm reservation & payment method
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International Airport at 37 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pine Island/Bokeelia, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Porto Bello's at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Burnt Store Marina Golf Course at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Porto Bello's and Linkside Cafe at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: + 847-838-1496
- Secondary: + 224-717-0446
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spectacular Sunsets from the Lanai, Living Room, Dining Room and Master Bedroom
Lanai and Master overlooking the Water
Spacious Kitchen with a Lot of Cabinet Space
Wet Bar with Refrigerator
More Relaxation in the Living Room
Master with Direct Entry to the Lanai
Bedroom #3 / Den
Master Bathroom with Large Walk-in Shower
Burnt Store Marina - Aerial View
Fitness Center with Wet and Dry Saunas and Locker Rooms
One of Several Pools in Grande Isles
Manatees (seen from MB Window) are common visitors
Endless Water Views
Chaise Lounges overlooking the Water
Dining in Style
Comfortable Designer Living Room with 50' Flatscreen HDTV
Stylish Master Bedroom with Dramatic Water Views and 32' HDTV
Bedroom #2 Twin Beds with Walk-in Closet
Bedroom #3 / Den with Pull-out Sofa
Private Clubhouse with Pool Table, Big Screen TV, Grand Piano, Bar and Kitchen
Private 16-Seat Movie Theater
Dolphin Next to the Sidewalk in Front of the Condo
Area fishing is phenomenal...like this Tarpon caught in the Harbor (6', 150 lbs)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 28, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.