Great Modern 1 BR Near Popular Main Street
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Riley Park-Little Mountain apartment description
Fully furnished 1 bedroom/1 bath garden apartment with well stocked kitchen (including gas stove), in-suite laundry, TV/PVR, high-speed wireless internet, and in-suite storage. Bathroom includes full shower and bathtub. Modern energy efficient construction, quiet, great light, and total privacy. Dedicated outdoor space and a beautiful outlook completes this lovely suite.
The suite is located on a quiet side street but is only one block from transit links to downtown/UBC/airport and close to greenspaces, legacy Olympic venues providing recreational opportunities, and great restaurants.
Suite is suitable for up to 2 adults and one child. No pets please and there is no smoking on the property.
- On floor 0
- 530 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 2:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Located just off Vancouver's popular Main Street, with it's collection of funky stores, great coffee shops, excellent restaurants, and antiques and vintage stores. Surrounded by parks and quiet side streets, Main Street is emerging as one of Vancouver's most popular neighborhoods. Check out the legacy Olympic facility (pool, rink, library, etc.), famous Bloedel Conservatory, and beautiful city and mountain views of Queen Elizabeth Park. With great transit connections to downtown and all corners of Greater Vancouver, Riley Park is a great base for exploring all that Vancouver has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Paypal, bank transfer
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International Airport (YVR) at 6 Miles
- Nearest Train: Canada Line Skytrain at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kitsilano Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cottage Bistro at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Seymour at 17 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Langara Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many - Main Street/Fraser Street at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Owners are well traveled Vancouver professionals who can guide visitors to restaurants, attractions, and shopping for all tastes. Owners live on the property and are available to address any questions or needs for our visitors.
Why the Owner Chose Riley Park-Little Mountain:
A beautiful modern architect-designed house on a quiet tree-lined street provides an oasis close to the heart of Vancouver's very cool Main Street neighborhood. Greenspace, restaurants, shops, transit, and mountain views - this area has it all.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Fantastic modern construction and mountain views along with a backyard water feature and private usable outdoor spaces make this house a cut above most Vancouver houses.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the entrance to the suite and the dedicated, private patio space.
Private outdoor space looking back to plantings and water feature.
Bright and airy living space with new furniture, convertible sofa, and more.
Clean modern bathroom with full bath, linens, and a large mirror.
Custom-designed garden suite in a modern, architect-designed house.
Great open living space with direct access to dedicated outdoor space.
Lovely modern bedroom with new queen bed, full length mirror and lots of storage
Fully equipped kitchen with gas range, coffee maker, microwave, etc.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013