Family Friendly, Beaches, Golfing, Fresh Seafood, Private
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stanhope cottage description
The Cottage is located off the main road in Stanhope which is very private, has a big lawn, nice stone Fire-pit, Screened in Porch With table and chairs for evening dinners outside, also a large deck that wraps around the side of the house and onto the back with a clothesline going off the deck. There is a Washer & Dryer in the cottage along with a full kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, plates, cutlery, pans, measuring cups, etc..). 3 Bedroom with 2 Queen, 2 Singles plus a sofa bed. Satellite, wireless, landline also included. Pine Trees surround 60% of the property so it is private and still a nice view.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Washer & Dryer
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Located 15 mins outside the Capital city, Charlottetown. Within walking distance there is the Stanhope Golf & Country Club which is open to the public and have very reasonable Price for playing a great course, There are multiple beaches in the National Park which is right around the corner, Also National Park Pass is included when you stay at my Property. Great local fish pound at the Covehead wharf located 4 min drive or a 20 min walk where you can get freshly caught lobster, cod, mackerel, oysters, clams, everything you can imagine. If you would rather catch it yourself book a deep sea-fishing tour at one of the many at the wharf. Historic homes and nature walking trails within walking distance along with a newly paved boardwalk starting 1 min from the cottage goes all the way around the national park seeing all the beaches and sites, perfect for biking, running, walking, roller-blading. Always smells of the ocean as the Covehead bay is only 200 yards away with the Ocean not much further. There is a country market about 10mins away where you can get groceries without heading into the main city. Lots of restaurants everything from fine dining, to a Fish N Chip Shop on the Wharf. (5 Restaurants within 10 min). Tons of great restaurants in Charlottetown as well but definitely a few local favourites in Stanhope. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jun 25 - Aug 31
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are negotiable in the shoulder season
Credit Card is needed to hold reservation, Cancelation under a month results in half of rental total. No cancelation and not showing up full payment will be taken off the credit card. Given a month notice no fee is to be paid.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
GST & PST will be charged
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charlotettown Airport at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Ross Lane at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: The Red Dory at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Stanhope Golf & Country Club at 0.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: The Red Dory at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I'm 24 Years old, I work at a Restaurant in Charlottetown, Grew up in Stanhope, currently I am finishing my business Degree at UPEI and live in Charlottetown. Family is still in Stanhope so I am out there as much as possible during the summer months, no place I'd rather be.
Why the Owner Chose Stanhope:
I first came across this property thru my Parents. I ended up clearing the lot and buying a cottage down the road and moving it to its current location. It has a full basement so there is lots of storage space if needed. I grew up a stones throw away from my cottage and it is a very peaceful place where you can get away from it all. I have been a member at the golf course across the street for around 15 years, great course to experience PEI's beauty. Majority of my family has a summer home or full time home in Stanhope. I wouldn't pick another place to be then Stanhope in the Middle of the Summer. One Stay and you will be coming back summer after summer.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The smell of the ocean is what I love about my spot and Stanhope has sunsets like you have never seen, setting over the ocean. I have done a lot of work to my cottage over the last couple of years. 2 years ago I had a flood and had to renovate the whole place. All new flooring, paint job, new deck. It is like a brand new spot. Also it is winterized so it can be available in the winter time if its the right fit. Has everything that you need.
- Primary: 902-940-5930
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.