City Center, Romantic Get Away, Walk to the Louvre and Notre Dame!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 4 apartment description
Situated up three flights of stairs in an 18th century Parisian building, this vacation apartment was lovingly decorated with unique pieces sourced by the interior designer owner. Cozy and artsy, the apartment includes a fully equipped open kitchen and living room, a comfortable bedroom with double bed and a full bathroom.
The kitchen is a true foodie dream; fully stocked with everything an amateur cook might need to whip up a feast with the neighborhood market’s finds. Stainless steel and crisp wood tones set the low-key mood for tranquil meals at home in the kitchen, while the living room area, in its cool shades of gray, invites reflection and relaxation after long days of exploring the streets of Paris. The stylish pullout sofa (which folds out into a real double bed with thick mattress) sits below eclectic original artwork and opposite a coffee table crafted from an original French zinc rooftop.
Beyond the kitchen you will find the white-tiled bathroom complete with a rain shower, toilet, sink and plush white towels. The bedroom, decorated with more vintage finds, provides a welcoming haven for the tireless urban explorer. Stylish prints and linens in soothing tones of 18th century gray line the double bed, where you can relax and enjoy some entertainment on the flat-screen television.
This charming vacation rental apartment combines sleek, stylish touches with original vintage Danish furniture and artwork to create a true Parisian home away from home. With many of Paris’ famous monuments, historic districts and fantastic markets just a short walk away, you will feel like an authentic Parisian in your very own Paris flat.
- On floor 3
- 355 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 4
- Hair Dryer
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Located in the very heart of Paris, just steps from the famous rue de Rivoli and the gorgeous Hotel de Ville, this charming one bedroom vacation rental apartment is an artfully decorated pied-à-terre for your stylish Parisian holiday. Tastefully outfitted with original furniture and artwork, this apartment is located in the center of one of Paris' most desirable areas, yet it remains delightfully tucked away from the hustle and bustle. This lovely apartment is a short walk to the Seine River, Notre Dame, the Ile Saint Louis and the Ile de la Cité, and a short stroll to Saint Germain des Prés, the Latin Quarter and all of the attractions on the Left Bank. It is also just steps from the BHV department store and the Beaubourg modern art museum (Centre Pompidou)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
March 1-Oct 31 1775 USD/wk Nov 1 - February 28 & August 1575 USD/wk Dec 18-Jan 4 1975 USD/wk **Rates based on 2 people, extra person $125 more. **Rates subject to change at any time, please contact us for exact pricing.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charles de Gaulle at 23 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Haven in Paris is a luxury apartment rental agency with properties in Paris, London, Provence and Tuscany.
Why Paris Arrondissement 4:
This charming apartment is the perfect, central location to explore Paris and all it has to offer! Perfect for couples planning a getaway or business travelers looking for a comfortable spot to call home.
- Primary: (617) 395-4243 (Massachusetts, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013