Conveniently Located, Spacious, Beautiful Building with Elevator
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 11 apartment description
This bright and spacious 200m2 (2153 sq. ft.) Paris rental apartment is the perfect choice for families or groups of friends seeking an authentic Parisian apartment experience. Located on the top floor of a majestic Haussmanian building, this vacation apartment features four spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms with two separate toilets, a long balcony overlooking rooftops and Sacre Coeur in the distance, two smaller balconies, a double living and dining room, study, and a large, fully outfitted kitchen. With its mix of traditional Parisian touches (herringbone parquet, detailed crown molding, large French windows) and modern amenities, this is the ideal vacation rental for a family or group seeking to experience Parisian life in an authentic, central Parisian neighborhood.
This apartment is located a short walk from the charming and hip Canal St. Martin; the trendy northern Marais; the tree-lined Boulevard Richard Lenoir with its famous food markets and children’s parks; the cafés, restaurants and fashionable boutiques of Faubourg St. Antoine; and the blossoming restaurant scene of Parmentier, Oberkampf and Bastille.
The apartment spans the entire floor on which it is located, providing the type of privacy rarely experienced in typical Parisian apartment buildings. Passing through the entrance’s double doors, one is struck by the sheer size of this modern Paris vacation rental. Two comfortable salons, a dining room seating up to 8 and a north-facing balcony spanning the entire length of the apartment invite you to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing and exploration. The sunlit kitchen is fully equipped with all the modern amenities you need to cook your own French gourmet meal, and open air markets offering the freshest ingredients are just minutes away. There is a small balcony off the kitchen for a coffee or a sunlit moment.
The apartment’s four spacious bedrooms, all bathed in natural light and each featuring unique decorative touches and charm, are roomier than standard Parisian hotel rooms.
Master Bedroom: The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, large desk and a decorative marble fireplace. French doors open on to a balcony, inviting you outdoors to enjoy your morning French pastries while admiring everyday Parisian life below.
Second Bedroom: Across the hallway, the spacious second bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed and decorated with maritime, Scandinavian touches. Two sets of French doors open to a second balcony with no immediate vis-à-vis, providing a true impression of space and calm.
Third bedroom: The third bedroom, with a full size bed and charming study alcove, includes an en-suite bathroom with rain shower and two double sinks. The south-facing alcove is a perfect place to relax, read peacefully, pen postcards and chronicle the day’s explorations.
Fourth Bedroom: The fourth bedroom, outfitted in rosy hues, is equipped with a queen size bed. It too has double-pane French doors leading out on to a balcony.
Three of the bedrooms share the second bathroom, with another rain shower and double sinks. Two separate WCs are also located close to these bedrooms.
- On floor 5
- 2153 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 4 Half Bathrooms
- Toilets are separate from rooms with sink and showers.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- 11th Arrondissement/North Marais/Republique/Bastille The 11th arrondissement, and the Bastille neighborhood in particular, is located on the right bank of the Seine and has played an exceptional role in the history of Paris and France. North-west of this property lies the Place de la République, connected to the Place de la Bastille by the winding, tree-lined Boulevard Richard-Lenoir, home to what is considered the largest outdoor market in Paris. A few minutes west of the the apartment you will find the trendy northern Marais, with its plentiful and delicious restaurants, fashionable boutiques and pedestrian streets (on the weekend). Walk a few minutes east and you find yourself by the charming Canal Saint Martin area, a favorite strolling destination for Parisians from all over. The cutting edge restaurant, art and music scenes here also draw those on the lookout for the next hip thing. As you explore the district you will discover it to be socially and culturally diverse, which is why many Parisians flock here for shopping, dining, and nightlife. Minutes from your vacation rental, you will find Bastille, Bastille Market, Bastille Opera House, République Square, Musée Picasso, Canal St. Martin, Musée Edith Piaf, and the Père Lachaise Cemetery, the largest cemetery in Paris and resting place of many who have enriched and contributed to French life....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season - January 4 - February 28 - $5200 per week Low Season - November 1 - December 17 - $5200 per week August - $5200 per week High Season - March 1 - July 31 - $5900 per week High Season - September 1 - October 31 - $5900 per week Holiday Season - December 18 - January 4 - $7500 per week *Prices subject to change at any time, please contact us for exact pricing.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charles de Gaulle at 23 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Haven in Paris is a luxury apartment rental agency with properties in Paris, London, Provence and Tuscany.
- Primary: (617) 395-4243 (Massachusetts, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 0.5+ Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.