Fabulous Beachside Condo in Ormond Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ormond Beach condo description
Listen to the sound of the ocean as you enjoy this beautifully decorated and fully equipped 1100 sq ft townhouse style condo in quiet, exquisitely maintained Ormond ocean club. Sleeps up to 8. Just one mile from popular Granada Blvd. Our location offers vacationers a quiet, relaxing stay in one of the best spots on the beach. Unit has a bright, well equipped kitchen with plenty of room, a direct view of the ocean from kitchen window, all appliances and a center island stove overlooking dining area and living room. Kitchen has dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator with ice-maker and smooth top range, in addition to many small appliances including crock pot, blender, coffee maker, deep fryer, electric frying pan, microwave and more. The comfortable, coastal themed living area offers a spectacular view of the glistening pool and beautifully maintained grounds. Furnishings in the living room include a sleeper sofa, a recliner, and two leather rocker/recliners. Just through the sliding doors off the living area is a private patio, furnished with a pub table and chairs and two guest chairs for wonderful relaxation and outdoor entertaining. Patio overlooks common grounds a sparkling private pool for condo guests. Guests also have access to a common entertaining area providing a space to relax, grill and enjoy the ocean views. Both the master and guest rooms are upstairs and have private baths and there is a convenient half bath on the first floor. The first floor also includes a large pantry and a second large utility closet which holds beach chairs, toys and a beach umbrella, all provided! The master bedroom has a view of the pool, is beautifully decorated in bright cheery summer colors, offers a comfy, king size bed, TV with remote, two large closets, ceiling fan, dressing area, rocker, armor and a private full bath with large walk in ceramic tile shower. The second bedroom is decorated surf style and offers two queen beds, a private full bath with ceramic tile shower, and an incredible view of the majestic Atlantic ocean. This room also has its own entrance/exit to the building's exterior. All linens are included, right down to the beach towels for fun in the sun. This unit is wonderfully decorated and cared for and awaits you for a time of relaxation, warm sand, cool water and all of the beauty of the Atlantic ocean right outside your door.
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 7
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Beachfront condominium on a quiet, no drive beach in beautiful Ormond Beach. Less than 60 miles to Orlando, FL, home of Disney, Universal and Sea World. This area offers something for everyone including championship golf courses nearby, Daytona Speedway less than 10 miles away, shopping in local downtowns and a large mall less than 10 miles away in Daytona. Excellent choice of restaurants including fine dining, family friendly and beachside choices with local flare. Spend a day sightseeing and shopping in nearby St. Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S.; climb to the top of the lighthouse in Ponce Inlet; fish the local backwaters by kayak; take a guided fishing tour or deep sea fishing charter; experience speed when you take part in the Richard Petty Driving Experience at the nearby Daytona speedway; listen to live music on the deck of one of several nearby restaurants; visit the Daytona Lagoon waterpark and Boardwalk, or just enjoy the wide open spaces of drive free Ormond Beach....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nightly rate $150.00 - Minimum 4 night stay Weekly Rate $850.00 to $100.00 Monthly Rate $1500.00 to 2000.00 $90.00 cleaning fee due upon departure for all stays 12.5% sales tax additional Minimum one week rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Train: Amtrack DeLand,FL at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ormond Beach at Ormond Beach
- Secondary: +1 407-488-2681
- Tertiary: +1 712-299-1057
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking at complex from beach
Kitchen and dining area
Kitchen overlooks living area
Master Bedroom with King Bed and Private Bath
Private Beach Access
Living space overlooks pool
View from pool deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.