Nov: $650/Week Totally Renovated, Gorgeous 3BR-Ground Floor
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Hyde Park villa description
Kingston Plantation is a beautiful, high end, 145-acre oceanfront resort built around old live oaks and lakes that feels like a giant park.
Our unit is one of the nicest villas in Kingston but we've priced it significantly cheaper than all the other high end Kingston villas. We're new owners and want to find people like you to come back each year.
Our villa is a very short 8-minute walk to the beach) and was completely renovated in December 2012 and everything is fresh and new:
* Granite counter tops (kitchen and baths)
* New Frigidaire stainless steel appliances
* CUSTOM-BUILT granite fireplace mantle with built-in shelving!
* 42' LCD HDTV w/ DVD player in the living room and 32' TV's w/ DVD in each bedroom.
* New living room furniture.
* New linens/bedding, furniture, and hardwood flooring!
* Large deck with table and seating for 8.
* Tons of board games
* CD's and 140(+-) Movies (DVDs)
* Beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, and a bicycle!
* Free WiFi, Cable w/ HBO
* Premium Keurig coffee maker + standard coffee maker)
* An ice cream maker that makes ice cream in 20 minutes!!
* Ground floor + parking in front! No elevators or lugging suitcases up stairs.
* Our unit is situated on a huge open common area in the backyard (approx. 100-yards +/-). If you have children, they will love to play outside and can run in and out of the unit while you feel secure.
* Gated community with 24/7 security staff!
* All linens, towels, cleaning and taxes are included in your rental rate.
* Digital lock on the front door that uses a code (no lost keys and getting locked out of your unit and no check in hassles).
King bed + private master bath suite. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
2 Queens w/ private access to bathroom #2. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
2 twin beds. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
New granite, new stainless Frigidaire appliances, dinette table for 2 as well as a kitchen bar with 3 stools on the dining room side
Table with seating for 6 plus 3 bar stools at the kitchen bar. Stereo that connects to your iPod or plays regular CD's or MP3 CD's.
Granite fireplace, 42' LCD TV w/ HD DVD and digital (CD/MP3 stereo).
Large outdoor deck, approx. 18’ x 14’, complete with a large outdoor table with seating for 8.
RESORT AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
* Gated entrance with 24-hour security.
* Serene, park-like, atmosphere that defines Kingston Plantation.
* 4 min. drive to Tanger Outlets for great shopping.
* 4 min. drive to the Super Wal-mart for food + everything you forgot!!
* 10 min. drive to Barefoot Landing and Alligator Adventure.
* Beautiful, wide beaches!
* Excellent restaurants on location!
* Linens provided.
* 8 tennis courts, 3 lighted racquetball courts (*extra charges apply).
* $4.5 million Health Club: fitness equipment, racquetball, sauna, jacuzzi, large indoor/outdoor pools, nine lighted tennis courts (additional fees apply).
- 1350 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
*Parking passes are free-of-charge and provided to you upon arrival by our security staff at the front entrance to Kingston Plantation. Parking spaces are directly in-front of our unit, #8-C....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Kingston Plantation is located in the very HEART of Myrtle Beach. You are just within a short drive to the Grand Strand's shopping, dining, entertainment and more! Nearby local attractions include: Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Alabama Theater, Tanger Outlet Centers, Myrtle Beach Mall, Coastal Grande Mall, Legends in Concert, Pirates Voyage, Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe among many others!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful villa, great location, will definetly return!!
Wonderful villa, great location, will definetly return!!
We loved everything about this villa. Absolutely beautiful inside, everything was top quality. Very spacious, large enough for our family with four kids. We loved the setting with all the beautiful trees. Very close to ocean. Wonderful place to ride bikes. Owners were great, they thought of everything you need to feel at home and we were always entertained. Movies, games, beach chairs, toys, keruig and ice cream maker. They even had a pack and play for our baby!!!! We had a great time. We can't wait to come back, thanks for a great week.
- Guest Staci Taylor (-)
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Staci, So glad you guys had a great time. Jeff n Steph
Excellent Stay in a very nice condo
Excellent Stay in a very nice condo
We rented this unit for a golf outing and found it be excellent in every way. Great location, very clean, and perfectly equipped. Owners were cordial and great to work with. If I return to Myrtle Beach, I would definitely rent this unit again.
- Guest Dale (Claxton, GA)
- Date of stay 02/07/13
- Review Submitted 02/17/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Dale, It was great to have you and your golf buddies. Thanks again for all the treats!! Jeff & Steph
Mar 1 to May 3 - $750/week (Easter weeks $1100) May 3 to June 1 - $850/week Jun 01 to Jun 08 - $1500 June 08 to Aug 17 - $1850/week Aug 24 to 31 - $1100/week Sep 1 to Oct 1 - $750/week (Labor Day week is $950) Oct 1 to Feb 28 - $650/week (monthly rates avail) Off season:(daily to multi-month rentals) Holiday weeks extra Summer: Sat. to Sat. Only PRICES INCLUDE TAXES AND CLEANING
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport at 13.46 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beachfront is within walking distance to our unit! at 0.15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Arcadian Shores Golf Course at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: As a couple with 2 young kids we have come to Myrtle Beach numerous times (always staying at vacation rentals). We've stayed all over Myrtle Beach but returned 4 times to Kingston Plantation. We eventually decided to buy a villa so that our kids would grow up with sweet memories of being in this beautiful and unique park on the beach that we love so much.
Why the Owner Chose West Hyde Park:
* An amazing and serene park-like setting * Only 8 minute walk to the beach * It's a gated community (so our kids are safe) * The amazing customer service and staff of this premier, Zagat rated community!!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
-Ground floor unit (kids can run in an out and no lugging suitcases upstairs) opens to a large open backyard common area (100 yards long[?]). -140(+-) DVD Movies + music cd's + board games -Beach is only an 8 minute walk. -Boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, bicycle
- Primary: 240-274-7923
- Secondary: +1 301-377-4291
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our home is located in the West Hyde Park community of Kingston Plantation!
Large deck and huge open common area. The kids can run in and out and play!!!
Living/dining room combo! Hardwood floors in common areas and bedrooms.
Modern microfiber sofa!
Dining area...seats 9!
New Frigidaire appliances, granite, Keurig, Mr Coffee, and dinette
Dinette set in kitchen creates a sweet breakfast nook!
Master bedroom has a relaxing coastal-style motif!
From our master suite, you'll have direct access to our deck!
More views out in the beautiful the back yard.
Cozy living room with ample seating space!
Well-equipped for your entertainment...music player plays iPod, CD's & MP3 CD's!
Bar area provides ample seating for family meals!
Upgrades include granite countertops and stainless steel appliances!
Coffee maker AND a deluxe 10 cup Keurig...stocked especially for our guests!
Master bedroom suite is complete with King bed and high-def, wall-mounted TV!
Also include high-def TV & sitting space...and a private patio!
Also equipped with a high-def, flat-screen TV and sitting area!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.