Peaceful, Private, Perfect and Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blairsville cabin description
Welcome to the North Georgia Mountains at their best! Enjoy our beautifully appointed, spacious, immaculately clean Mountain Cabin Rentals overlooking the most breathtaking scenery in the Appalachian Mountain chain.
A favorite among honeymooners, Elsa is a one level cathedral ceiling cabin boasting a huge, rock-sided bedside Jacuzzi. A double-sided gas log fireplace can be experienced from the Jacuzzi tub and comfortable king-size bed as well as from the spacious living room and kitchen. Whether on your honeymoon or enjoying a romantic get-a-way, the Elsa cabin and its black bear theme will fill all your needs with its fully equipped kitchen, quiet wooded surroundings, cozy country furniture, and private covered porch. A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room allows this one bedroom cabin to sleep up to four guests.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- A full shower, sink/vanity, and toilet are located in the bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 4
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- The Cherokee named this area of North Georgia “the land of a thousand waterfalls” and with good reason. There are magnificent waterfalls everywhere and many are located just minutes away from Alpine Cabins in the North Georgia Mountains. Breathtaking cascades lace this part of Georgia, from tiny, delicate trickles to thundering torrents. Some of these falls require hikes ranging from a few feet to several miles, while many require only a short walk or even simply pulling off onto a highway shoulder. Alpine Cabins is located just minutes away from the world-renowned Appalachian Trail and many access points to it. Within a few miles of Alpine cabins is Neel’s Gap, the closest direct route to the 4,461 ft. summit of Blood Mountain, where the famous Appalachian Trail ascends 1,500 heart-pounding vertical feet. North Georgia is increasingly known for its fabulous wines and wineries. You can “taste” your way through a perfect day of touring and tasting North Georgia’s vineyards and wineries. Because of the unique micro climate in the Georgia mountains which brings warm, dry summer days, cool mountain nights, and well-drained mineral soils, the area is perfect for growing grapes that produce complex wines with fresh assertive aromas and concentrated flavors....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We have started coming there since 2008. It may be for a few days at a time, but, we plan on dropping in again and again. The cabins are so cozy that you would feel like living there forever. the scenery is beautiful, But most of all the owners are caring and friendly. What ever you need they are there for you. Mike and Louise are wonderful ppl. Come and see for your selves. I promise you will love it like we do.
- Guest afmom (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 07/23/12
- Review Submitted 01/28/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing, pet owners, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Doris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We so appreciate your kind words and trust they will inspire other people to come and stay at Alpine Cabins! We are so blessed to have wonderful guests like you. Hope to see you both again soon!! Louise and Mike
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jan 28 - Feb 10
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We are pet friendly and charge $35 per pet per visit, and allow up to 2 pets.
A deposit equal to the first night's stay is required to reserve the cabin. The balance is due upon arrival. We accept cash, Visa, Discover, and Master card.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
We do not charge cleaning or booking fees. The only additional charge is tax and a pet fee if applicable.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Atlanta or Chattanooga at 100 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt. 19/129 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Butternut Creek Golf Course at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Blairsville at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Our motto is “Peaceful, Private, Perfect,” and our goal is to turn that motto into a reality for every one of our visitors. Whether you need a respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and stresses, or are looking for a romantic get-a-way surrounded by the beauty of nature, Alpine Cabins is the perfect choice for your Mountain Vacation. Owned and operated by your hosts Mike and Louise Jasmin, our cabins sit on seven private acres and are located in Blairsville, GA, in the North Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains, overlooking beautiful Track rock Valley and Brass town Bald, the highest mountain in Georgia at 4784 feet. Located less than two hours from Atlanta, over 50% of Union County is within the Chattahoochee National Forest.
Why the Owner Chose Blairsville:
Visit our little slice of heaven and you too will find out why we fell in love with the property and the surrounding area in 2005 and decided to give up the hustle and bustle of corporate America to own and operate Alpine Cabins.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We take great pride in each unique, non-smoking, beautifully appointed, spacious cabin rental overlooking the most breathtaking scenery in the Appalachian Mountain chain. As owners and caretakers, we live on the property and are available to answer questions, give directions, discuss local attractions, and help you in any way you need. We clean and meticulously maintain the cabins and property ourselves to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We keep current a book in each cabin that describes in detail many of the area’s attractions, includes several area maps, and has full menus of restaurants in and around Blairsville GA. And of course, stop in the office anytime for more information and/or directions to the destinations of your choice. While there, take advantage of our wireless Internet access, or choose a movie, book, or board game to enjoy at no charge.
- Primary: 706-745-7589
- Secondary: 800-488-9507
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the huge bedside Jacuzzi tub by the double-sided fireplace.
Extra Large Rock sided Jaccuzi Tub.
Private Covered Porch!
Living room with queen size sleeper sofa.
Beautiful views from the property.
Beautiful double-sided gas log fireplace.
View from kitchen table.
King size bed for your enjoyment.
Covered Picnic Pavillion.
Covered Swing with Lights
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013