Secure, Luxury Condominium Located Right on the Pacific Ocean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barra de Navidad condo description
Warm sunshine, clear blue skies, all while staying in a peaceful, modern luxury condominium right on the Pacific Ocean.
Our spacious, self-contained 2 bedroom condo is located in the newly built, secure Playa Grande resort, located directly on 26 km of pristine sand beach near Barra de Navidad, Mexico.
Your relaxing vacation will combine all the modern amenities with a safe area, rich with old Mexican charm. The weather is perfect for your retreat: it is reliably sunny and rarely rains in the winter.
Your 1240 square foot open air condo is fully equipped, with a large kitchen, private laundry, A/C, TV, DVD player and a wonderful ocean view. Housekeeping services are available.
The Playa Grande resort offers 24 hour security, 3 huge cascading infinity pools, tennis, fitness centre, convenience store, dining, wireless internet, hot tub, incredible sunsets from the beach, or from your roof top palapa and bbq area. There is a world championship golf course just down the road.
Playa Grande is only 20 km away from the Manzanillo International Airport, and has an excellent rating on Trip Advisor. It is perfectly located to provide seclusion without isolation.
For more information and pictures of the condo, resort and area, check www.mexicansunretreat.com.
- On floor 2
- 1240 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master bedroom has a comfy king size bed, and ensuite 3 piece bathroom with a huge shower. There is an in room safe, closet space and drawers. The private patio doors open right onto a deck overlooking the pools and ocean. Sunrise bedroom faces east, and is located right beside a 3 piece bathroom with a huge shower. A comfortable queen size bed, closet space and drawers make life easy here. All linens are provided. There is an additional queen size hide-a-bed in the living room. From all beds, you can fall asleep listening to the waves of the Pacific Ocean roll gently onto the beach. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
Super quiet, remote controlled individual A/C units for each bedroom and living room. Usually, the ocean breeze and the ample ceiling fans provide comfort enough during the dry winter months....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Relaxing and enjoying a peaceful vacation is a very important activity here. Along with the sunshine, blue skies and warm waters of the pools and ocean, it is a very special experience to be in an area of Mexico where the people are so very friendly, helpful and warm. The pace of life here is so very laid back, and you are far from the hassle of crowds and line ups. Just enjoy the peace. You can watch whales swim, jump and play. This beach is also a favorite for many sea turtles to lay their eggs. A walk down the beach will bring you to a sea turtle sanctuary, where you can learn more about them....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Apr 16 - Nov 30
5 night min stay
|Christmas, Easter, Spring Brk
Dec 20 - Jan 3
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We do offer discounts for longer stays. Please e-mail us at email@example.com for more details or a quote.
To confirm your reservation, we require a deposit of 50% of total cost of your booking. The balance of the booking fee is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. There is a 10% cancellation fee (on the total reservation fee) after 48 hours. There will be no refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
Rates are subject to change without notice on unconfirmed or tentative reservations.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees and taxes are included in the our prices above.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Manzanillo International Airport (ZLO) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 200 at 6.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Playa del Coco - we are right on the beach!! at Barra de Navidad
- Nearest Barpub: Red Turtle Beach Cafe - on resort property at Barra de Navidad
- Nearest Golf: Isla Navidad at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Red Turtle - on resort property at Barra de Navidad
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We live in Alberta, Canada, and although we love our Canadian winters, we also really look forward to getting away to our relaxing second home in Mexico for some warm sunshine. We have been coming down to the condo every year since it was built. Michael and Pirjo
Why the Owner Chose Barra de Navidad:
We had a great opportunity to purchase one of the condominiums in this new 63 unit project that was built in 2007-2008. The entire construction project and finished resort have exceeded all of our expectations. We really love being a part of the family of individual owners of this complex, and value the lasting friendships we have made. It is a well managed operation, with many experienced people working at keeping it a very special place, and we are very happy here.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The weather is predictably sunny in the winter, and the resort has all the amenities for you just stay and relax. It really is a great place to unwind and enjoy the sunshine, and the incredible open ocean. There is a peaceful feeling that grows inside of you as the waves on the beach soothe your soul. For us, it is a nice change from the busy 'all inclusive' scene. We love that we can choose to do our own cooking, or eat out at the many affordable restaurants nearby. The surrounding area has all the charm of old Mexico, the people are very warm and friendly. The near by town of Barra de Navidad is a very special place, that embraces visitors, yet, it has not been overwhelmed by crowds of tourists. There is world class golf is just down the road at the 27 hole Championship Isla de Navidad golf course.
- Primary: Please do e-mail us ... using the form below.
- Secondary: +1 (780) 852-4546 you may have to leave a message, but we will reply
Links to more information:
View from the middle pool back to reception.
Open Air Living Room with ocean breezes.
Kitchen and dining area.
Step off the pool deck right onto the soft sand beach.
Sunrise Room Bathroom with huge shower.
View towards outdoor event palapa and gardens.
The warm morning with a peaceful calm ocean.
This is your view from the deck, both the ocean and the pools!
We are on 26km of pristine Playa del Coco beach, soft sand, warm water.
Roof top palapa and bar-b-q area, with a 360 view of the area.
Mornings are warm and peaceful.
Ahhhhh, yes, this is where I want to vacation!
View of the ocean from your deck.
Warm sunshine, blue skies are the normal for the winter.
View from King Size Master bed .... what a way to wake up!
Lowest infinity pool is right on the beach. You can hear the soothing waves.
Living Room with a warm breeze blowing through, queen size sofa bed.
Sunrise bedroom, with a queen size bed.
Swim in any of the 3 cascading infinity pools, or enjoy the beach and ocean.
Modern, fully equipped four appliance kitchen.
You can watch the whales jump and play right from the pool.
Sunsets over the Pacific are always different, and quite spectacular.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013