Great Beach House Call for Last Minute June Specials and Winter Monthly Rentals!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wonderful beach house 1 block from the ocean. Featuring 20 foot cathedral ceilings, an open concept with the cook never being alone in the kitchen! 4 fully furnished bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom between. Sleeps 10 people comfortably. The house is old fashioned with a large porch, (yes with the old fashioned rocking chairs). A large wrap around deck for sunbathing if you don't feel like visiting the beach. Laundry room is off the back deck. A charcoal grill is provided. You are required to bring your own linens ie: sheets and towels. The beds are as follows: one king, a set of twins, one queen, and two doubles. Otherwise the house has all you could possibly need! Our parents built the house and have since passed which is why we rent it out now. Our Dad was an electrician so you know the house was built very well.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are 2 closed in showers outside. Both have hot and cold water.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Living Room seats 10
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- The house is just minutes south of Myrtle Beach. Many golf courses close by as we'll as miniature golf. Golf cart rentals available, two piers, one in Surfside and in Garden City. Only 1 block from the ocean for swimming or sunbathing. An arcade is 5 minutes away. 15 minutes from the Outlet Mall where you can find great savings. There is a water park only 5 minutes away as we'll. The location we are in offers something for everyone in the family, no matter the age! Our area is family friendly and the house even has a kids room! Although, golfers or just the laid back couple that is there for relaxation, love the wonderful serenity the house and beach offer. While there we have to share some of our favorite restaurants not to mention theaters. A must see is Medieval Times, Pirates live show, Alligator Adventure, oh yea, did I mention shopping! You can get surf lessons at the end of your road....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Summer is $950.00 per week
Jun 1 - Aug 15
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We require a $200 deposit upon booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
The rate beginning June 1- August 15, 2013 is $950.00 per week. Check in is on Saturday and check out is the following Saturday. A 3 night minimum is required for off season week ends. The rate for Memorial Day week is $1000.00 or $150.00 per night with a 3 night minimum.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Business 17 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Surfside Beach 1 block at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Conch Cafe on the beach at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 30 within 10 miles at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Conch Cafe on the beach at 0.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 1979
About the owner: This is a family home that our parents built. We enjoy vacations there as much as possible. My sister and I inherited the house from our parents. We have to rent it to keep up the taxes, insurance and upkeep. There are a lot of wonderful memories in the home and we would like you to make some as well.
Why the Owner Chose Other Surfside Beach Properties:
The house is in a great location. Surfside still remains a family beach. Although it is so close to all attractions, no matter what your taste.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Old fashioned, 20 foot cathedral ceilings, on pilings, large front porch with rocking chairs, wrap around deck. Close to the beach in a very safe and friendly area.
- Primary: 843-424-3607
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The front of the house from the street.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013