Panoramic Mountain and Yampa Valley Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:25 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Mountain Base townhome description
Million dollar home with Top of the line Wolf appliances. Custom Granite, Steam Shower, Jetted Tub, completely furnished with decorator furnishings. Sleeps 8. (Long-term rentals only.)
- 3480 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Steamboat offers a 7 mile 'core-trail' bike and walking trail which runs along the scenic Yampa River. The pathway starts at Walton Creek Rd and soon leads right into the Yampa River Botanic Park. In the summer, this stretch is often heavily used by families on their way to ball games, fishermen, birders and folks out for all kinds of exercise. From there, the Yampa River Core Trail winds into downtown Steamboat Springs. The extra-wide main street was originally designed to accommodate large cattle herds driving through, and you can still see many of the western brick buildings around town. Shoppers with an appetite for western gear, moreover, will find plenty of opportunities to stock up—and may even enjoy a stop at the rodeo grounds farther up the trail. By the time you reach the end, you'll have seen and heard Steamboat Springs' personality unfold all around you. A perfect guide to the community, the Yampa River Core Trail lets you feel deep in the mountains yet safely at ease, out in the wild yet close to town. You'll get to experience a unique community that thrives today as a ski town, yet still proudly features its history of ranching and western culture. So whether you're visiting for a casual stroll, thinking about planting yourself on the riverbank for a day of fishing, or hoping to hop on a hot air balloon for a morning in the sky, the Yampa can suit almost anyone's interest or energy level. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
25 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Contact owner to discuss different lengths of stay and price terms. (Minimum 2 week stays only.)
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $3000
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hayden/Steamboat Springs at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 40 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Slopeside at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Steamboat Ski Mountain at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Slopeside, Truffle Pig, Three Peaks, etc. at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Born and raised in Colorado, my family homesteaded in Steamboat Springs, CO in 1906. In my personal time, I enjoy all the sports that Steamboat offers: including skiing, golf, tennis and mountain biking.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Mountain Base:
#1 in privacy & best views.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
This custom built executive home features 3 Master Suites, plus a den. The property has 5 Bathrooms with a 2-car, oversized garage. Located on a private drive at the end of the cul-de-sac, this property offers gorgeous mountain and Yampa Valley views.
- Secondary: +1 970-879-6634 Office
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!