Intercoastal View with Easy Beach Access
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This condo is conveniently located at The Intercoastal Condominium Complex in Indian Shores Florida. Its location is near popular beaches such as Clearwater Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Johns Pass, Madeira Beach, and St. Pete Beach.
The beautiful beach of Indian Shores is within 3 minutes away. This condo is located across the street of the white sandy beach. Walk or bike to local restaurants, ice cream parlor, historic sites, and the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary. Its also close to famous restaurants such as Crabby Bills, Salt Rock Grill, and PJ's Oyster Bar. Rent includes 2 bikes to ride along Gulf Blvd.
The inside offers an open floor plan with large sliding glass doors that open up to nice size patio to enjoy the beautiful view of the inter-coastal waterway and Florida mangroves. This corner unit located on the first floor offers 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, with open kitchen + attached bar, 6 person breakfast/dinner table, and patio overlooking the Intercoastal & pool area. The master bedroom has 1 King size bed with attached full small size bathroom. The second room has 1 Queen size bed with detached full size small bathroom.
The living room suits a variation of interest. It offers a comfortable sofa which pulls out to Queen size bed and also has 2 reclining chairs to allow you to watch a movie, play games, read a book, or nap while feeling the breeze of the Intercoastal wind come in. This is a perfect vacation home or long-term rental property for retirees, families, couples, small groups, business, or for individual use. Come and enjoy a relaxed-, comfortable-, and cozy home for your vacation or long term stay. This unique condo offers a maximum of 6 people to sleep.
Come see it for yourself!
This is a private and quiet condominium where permanent residents and vacationers enjoy the Florida Life Style! Please, know that we are a 'community friendly' rental and respect other residents!
Quiet time between 11:00pm-8:00am! Thank you!
- On floor 1
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
A $50 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) is required. This allows additional disinfecting and extermination of the home after pet visits. Bringing pets MUST be arranged at booking and acceptance of bringing a pet is NOT GUARANTEED! A maximum of 2 pets is accepted. In addition to all normal charges and fees, pet owners are liable for any damages caused by pets. See our Pet Policy addendum when signing your lease agreement for terms and conditions. ...moreless
Non Smoking Only:
Smoking is NOT permitted INSIDE the condo! IF it is determined that smoking did occur within condo limits, an additional fee will be charged against your security deposit to cover the cost of smoke removal or any damages incurred. ...moreless
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master bedroom offers 1 King size bed and attached full size small bathroom. This bedroom has a nice size walk in closet. A dresser is available with Flat Screen TV stationed on top. This room allows you a nice quiet night sleep with isolated windows. Pool view! Second bedroom offers 1 Queen size bed with large closet. This room has a dresser with Flat Screen TV stationed on top. This is also a nice quiet room with isolated windows. The second bathroom is detached but just in the hallway. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
Living Room seats 6:
Open floor plan overlooking the patio with large sliding doors. Queen size Sleeper sofa pulls out easily. Also has recliner to seat 2 people! This room seats 6 people total & has TV with DVD player....moreless
Towels provided for indoor use ONLY. 4 Beach towels provided. Bring additional beach towels! Indoor towels are NOT ALLOWED on the beach or by the pool area. Extra charges apply for lost towels....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Just minutes away from gorgeous white sand beaches. Easy & safe access to the beach by walking across the street. Restaurants, shops, and ice cream parlor in walking distance. Theme parks within 45 minutes by car. Enjoy nearby swimming, walking, biking, golfing, fishing, library visits, recreational parks, shopping, tourist attractions and more or stay on your patio and relax while watching birds fly by. Come see it for yourself! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Satisfied Western Canadian
Satisfied Western Canadian
This condo rental was just as advertised and we were very pleased. We thought it was good value and we got very good communication and support wherever we had questions. We don't vacation in Florida often, but would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to friends. Clean, functional, not fancy but in a good setting and well organized. Thanks.
- Guest Gibsonsdon
- Date of stay 03/16/13
- Review Submitted 03/28/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
We had a great time at the beach. We loved this condo, the beach was very easy to get to, and the condo was very clean and organised. It was very quiet and everyone felt at home. Everything was close Johns pass, Clearwater, Tampa and St Petersburg. Saskia was very helpful and kind to us even after many emails she always answered promptly. Thanks for a great time.
- Guest Jane D.
- Date of stay 03/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/23/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, pet owners, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more $75 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
• You must be at least 30 years of age to sign a lease
• You must show a valid driver’s license
• Must submit Valid Major Credit Card
• You will be expected to pay a security deposit and or 1
• If applicable, $50 non-refundable Pet Deposit per pet
* Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change
* Note: 12% tax added to total amount, due to FL State Law
- Cleaning: $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Pet Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 12%
Please, read the attached Rental Agreement!
If you have any questions please contact the owner.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport & Clearwater/St.Pete at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Down Town Tampa at 29 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Indian Rocks Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mickey Quinns Irish Pub & Restaurant at 0.14 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Belleview Biltmore Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mickey Quinns Irish Pub & Restaurant at 0.14 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have lived in the Tampa Bay area for many years. Indian Shores is a nice beach with easy access and parking available for visitors. You may find friendly locals, families, retirees, or vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose Intercoastal:
We bought this condo in Indian Shores because we feel that it is central from many popular beaches, such as Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater Beach, and Johns Pass. We can walk to the beach and local restaurants. The speed limit is carefully monitored, which makes us feel safe when biking or walking.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Indian Shores is a unique beach. The white sandy shore is just perfect for a get away. Our condo is conveniently located near other popular beaches such as Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater Beach, and St. Pete beach. The condo features a comfortable setting. The large sliding doors allow you to enjoy a scenery overlooking the beautiful Inter Coastal water. You can feel a nice breeze when opening the doors or you can feel cozy on a comfortable recliner to enjoy a good book or watch a movie. This condo will make you feel at home, yet offers the exciting features of beach life. Please, know that we are a 'community friendly' rental and respect other residents! Quiet time between 11:00pm-8:00am! Thank you!
- Primary: (727) 742-7736
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance Intercoastal Complex
Table pulls out easily to seat 6 people.
Pool view visible from Dining Area, Master Bedroom, and Patio
Master BDR 1 King Size bed. Looks out to Pool & Intercoastal. Flat Screen TV.
Easy access to the beach. Walk across the street within 3 minutes!
Indian Shores Beach
Sunset at the beach
View from patio!
Living room with pull-out sofa that turns into Queen size bed & 2 recliners.
Kitchen with double sink w/garbage disposal. Plenty of storage!
Second BDR 1 Queen Size bed, large closet, dresser, side table, flat screen TV.
Indian Shores Florida from above!
The little town of Indian Shores Beach
Actual Beach Walk Way and Sunset!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013