Quiet, Cottage Overlooking White Sandy Beach and Harbor.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Peters cottage description
Our cozy cottage (about 500 square feet) is located on a quiet corner lot with a wrap around deck and boasting a breathtaking wrap around view. The cottage can accommodate up to four guests with a plush double bed and a futon in the bedroom. The dining area, kitchenette, three piece bathroom and deck barbecue complete this quaint cottage.
The Village of Morell is just 5km away and offers all the necessary services including groceries, pharmacy, laundry, banking and internet. Within 10 minutes recreational activities include world class golfing, kayaking, biking, fishing and horseback riding. Within 40 minutes, you can be in the heart of Charlottetown where you will find professional theatre, fine dining and shopping.
• Radio/Alarm Clock/CD & DVD Player
• Outdoor BBQ
• Fan in room/Ceiling fans
• In-room heat
• Kitchenette (dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.)
• Microwave oven
• Non-smoking only
• Private 3 piece bath
• Refrigerator - bar size
• Tea/coffee making
- 500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Our dining area is spacious and brightly lit with a beautiful view through our patio door. It easily accommodates 6 people and is fully equipped for your social gatherings with friends and family....moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
You walk down the green grass road for 100 yards, then down the clay road for another 100 yards, then onto the beach path for another 50 yards to the white sand beach and blue Gulf of St. Lawrence....moreless
You are 100 yards from your private, pristine, white sand beach. You can swim, watch the wild life, beach comb, read or have a nap on the warm sand. The sun risings and settings are spectacular....moreless
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Ken's Kozy Kottage is an ideal location for a relaxing getaway, a romantic retreat or a great golf excursion. Our private cottage offers breathtaking views of: the pristine, white sand beaches of the North Shore; the wharf and fishing boats at picturesque St Peter’s Harbour; and the Island’s pastoral landscape exemplified by the century old white farm house across the field. Ken's Kozy Kottage is situated a short stroll from a beautiful beach, an active fishing harbour and a quaint, friendly village. A short drive away are many other attractions including golf, fishing and horseback riding, just to name a few. Breakfast will never taste better than when you are enjoying it basking in the morning sun on your quiet, secluded deck while taking in the breathtaking seascapes. After a relaxing morning, you can stroll the groomed Trans Canada Trail up the bay shoreline to the Shops at St. Peter's where you will find gifts, the catch of the day, ice cream, fresh coffee and even a book store. You can try your hand at deep sea fishing or even shoot a round of golf at The Links at Crowbush, rated one of North America’s top ten golf courses. If serenity is more what you had in mind, while away the afternoon reading or catching a nap in your sunlit bedroom. As the sun sets, take an evening stroll along the pristine, white sand beach, just yards from your door. For diner, head to Red Head Harbor Wharf, five kilometers away, to pick up fresh Blue Mussels or venture father up the Bay for a large selection of fresh lobster or other seafood. If you are not in the mood for cooking, treat yourself to one of PEI’s best restaurants, the St. Peter’s Bay Inn. And there is Rick's Fish and Chips as well, listed in Where to Eat in Canada. Just across the bay at Cable Head, nature lovers will enjoy the dunes and Interpretive Centre at one of Canada's newest national parks, Greenwich National Park. Study the flocks of seabirds including Seagulls, Black Ducks, Cormorants, Eagles, Arctic Terns and the endangered Piping Plover. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: C$105 Nightly
Sep 1 - Nov 15
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: C$55 Nightly
May 1 - Jun 15
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: C$90 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
50% of the serve fees, in cash or certified cheque required to hold all reservations. The balance due on arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All rates in Canadian funds.
Additional $50.00 per week for each person over four.
Cancellation policy - Full refund if we can rebook your dates.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charlottetown Airport at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Wood Islands Ferry at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Via Rail Connection at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: St Peter's Harbour Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Cross Keys Restaurant at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Brookvale Ski Hill at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Crowbush Links Golf Course at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Cross Keys Restaurant at 4 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: My family have been coming here for over 30 years. My wife and three daughters have spent every summer since then on this shore. Now my three grandchildren are also regulars.
Why the Owner Chose St. Peters:
We first found this area by accident while out driving. It had the quietest undiscovered beach in PEI. We came to the beach every summer for a few years until we purchased a lot and put this cottage on it. Recently we build a new cottage across the field, as has my oldest daughter.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
What captures the specialness of this spot for me is the quiet; the deserted beach where I can jog; the fresh fish I can buy five minutes away at the Red Head Harbor Wharf; the provincial library on the harbor road and the astonishing sunrises and sun sets.
- Primary: 9025693710
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 9025695433
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ken's Kozzy Kottage
The Dining Area
The kitchen area.
The West Deck and Patio Facing the Potato & Grain Field
Ken's Kozzy Kottage
Deck View of St. Peter's Harbour
The Dinning Area
The futon and reading area which can accommodate two more people.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.