Beach, Oceanfront, Snorkeling, Private 4 Bedroom Villa - Stunning!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Turtle Tail villa description
Best View - Endless Ocean Front Villa in Provo, offers 4 ocean view bedrooms suites with two Master bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Ocean front living, Large pool, breathtaking scenery, constant breeze, 340 degree views and a peace you can never imagine. Wow! is the word.
This Private Vacation Villa features 2 Master suites, one with Jacuzzi tub on the West Wing, a second Master King with its own private entrance to the East and two additional ocean view bedrooms with Queen size beds. The villa sleeps 8 comfortably and can be rented during the Summer months as 3 bedroom with the 2nd Master Bedroom closed off.
The Gourmet kitchen, multiple sun decks and romantic trails leads directly to your very own private beach and snorkeling spot, outdoor dining with panoramic ocean views, BBQ grill, ample parking and more. Cool trade winds flood the rooms all complete with ceiling fans, air condition, satellite televisions and great natural lighting.
The kitchen is well outfitted with all the appliances you need for a simple or gourmet meal. Basic pantry items are available to all our guests. An adjoining outdoor screened patio lends to the island-style living, surrounded by lush mature gardens, blooming island flowers, views of the ocean, Flamingo Lake and the Provo skyline. Wide floor to ceiling sliding glass doors frame the ever changing picture of the glistening ocean all around, shades of turquoise, light and dark blues.
Over 340 degree ocean views a top Bristol Hill, home to famous musicians and million dollar homes. This is what vacation is all about, sounds of the ocean, relaxation, birds singing in the trees and listening to yourself think.
Enjoy snorkeling off our reef just in front of your Ocean Deck, life vests are provided for children, or take the kayaks out to the inlets and discover lobsters, turtles, fish and more. Mountain biking, hiking and Jetsking are a delight for adrenalin seekers. Bikes can be rented and enjoyed with challenging hillsides and semi-private Turtle Tail. A sandy beach is only 3 minutes away from the driveway or you can walk in the ocean water, waist deep at low tide to the beach. If you prefer or you can choose to enjoy your own private beach steps down to the Ocean Deck, lit at nights for night swimmers or snorkelers.
Best View is the only Green Villa in Provo - using only Earth Friendly Products, also available for guests use.
Oceanfront, Villa, Snorkeling, Private Beach, Stunning ocean views, Private, Bristol Hill, Turtle Tail, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands.
- 4 air conditioned bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- ceiling fans
- 60' Flat screen Smart Television in Living room
- Dish Network channels in Living room
- 36-40 ' televisions with Satellite stations, all bedrooms
- ocean front villa, ocean views, snorkeling reef, beach
- Wifi Internet, Laptop, Printer, Copier
- Sunrise and Sunset views
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic drives, Running
- Life vests
- Local calls free
- Beach towels provided
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Potable filtered water
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary cleaning supplies
- Guest amenities
- Beach, Lake, Ocean
- Watersports discounts
- Green Villa, all Earth Friendly Products supplied
- Housekeeping included - mid week
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Baby amenities, pack n play, high chair, potty
- Two inside dining areas
- DVD Players
- CD Player
- Security system
- Concierge services available, private chef, babysitting
- Real estate Agent available if needed.
Professionally Managed by Charlene Escoe of Coldwell Banker Real Estate Turks and Caicos Islands.
- 3800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Car Available
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 10
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Crib and Highchair available and included. Free Wifi Internet
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Travel to the Turks & Caicos Home to some of the best beaches in the World, breathtaking hues from inviting waters, and legendary diving, snorkeling and fishing, the Turks & Caicos Islands beckon you to an undiscovered Caribbean. Travel to the Turks and Caicos is easy and efficient. Just a short flight from the east coast of the US, our islands are a tropical classic, a throwback in time where relaxation is unavoidable and rejuvenation ensured. Grand Turk Grand Turk is the capital island of the Turks and Caicos, its historical heartbeat, and home to a state of the art luxury cruise ship center. It is here that Christopher Columbus first made landfall on his initial voyage to the New World in 1492. Almost 500 years later, US astronaut John Glenn 'discovered' Grand Turk himself, after he became the first American man to orbit the earth. Cockburn Town is the center piece of the island with a wonderful selection of historical buildings and a rustic charm that is unforgettable. It has the second largest population of around 3,720 people. Grand Turk is one of the main historical points of Turks and Caicos. You will find many Colonial style buildings and ruins, along with The Turks and Caicos National Museum. Providenciales 'Provo' Turks and Caicos Providenciales, or more commonly known as 'Provo', covers an area of 38 miles and is the most developed island in Turks and Caicos. It is here where most international flights arrive at the Providenciales International Airport (PLS). Surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, Provo has been ranked 'Best Beach' by Conde' Nast magazine and by the World Travel Awards for several years running. Found on the western end of the island chain, Provo offers all modern conveniences, including luxurious villas and condos, numerous restaurants, spas and shopping facilities, a championship caliber golf course, and full service grocery store. Although Provo is the most developed of the islands, it is still a destination for those who want to escape their busy schedules and relax. On the north shore of the island, near Grace Bay, you will find the most beautiful beaches, as well as a long coral reef, which is rich in aquatic life. This main strech is home to the majority of the island major resorts and tourism services. Towards the south of the island you will find Chalk Sound, a large lake with striking turquoise water and an array of small cays. Islands Magazine described Chalk Sound as 'Beneath the radar: Untouched and off the beaten path, the pristine islets in Provo's Chalk Sound provide an ideal backdrop for expansive thoughts.' Along the south side of the island in areas such as Sapodilla Bay, Copper Jack, Discovery Bay, Turtle Tail and Long Bay you will find many private villas available for rent. The island's commercial port, South Dock, is found east of Sapodilla Bay and has the capability to deal with containerized goods...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was hands down the best vacation we've ever been on. First of all, yes, the villa is amazing and big and has a pool and all that, but let's talk about where the villa is located. It sits in the middle of a peninsula on the south side of Provo. Why is that amazing? THE WATER!!!! 85 degrees warm, calm, no fish (except for the man made reef thats great for kids to snorkel around during high tide) white sand bottom, waist deep miles out. It is the barrier reef of turks and caicos. You can walk to the islands on the photos during low tide. And the best part? Its all yours. Nobody else is in it. It is very secluded, yet 15 minutes drive to the nearest restaurants and grocery store. Even at it's hottest weather there is constant breeze on the south shore so you never get hot. Charlene is a breath of fresh air, and knows all the best spots on the island. SOME TIPS: rent a small SUV, most roads on the island are dirt roads (we had a small sedan and were fine, but SUV is the way to go) , and bring mosquito repellent for the evenings, Chinson has the best Jerk Chicken and Patty Place is best for ice cream, and if you want your hair braided ask for Rose when you're at Patty Place. Thank you Charlene for being a wonderful host. We will see you again next year.
- Guest katarina c.
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Manager response: Hi Guys! I am so happy you had a wonderful time and for sure you know the waters around the villa, after all, you had it all to yourself :) I am so happy that you immersed yourself into the lifestyle of jerk at Chinsons, patties and ice cream, hair braiding and more...wow! I hope you took lots of pictures. Thanks so much for your great review and I look forward to welcoming you next year with our repeat guest surprise apart from your 1 night FREE. See you soon, Cheers, Charlene
Did not want to leaveGuest comment entered by manager
Did not want to leave
We stayed at this wonderful Villa last week. Charlene was wonderful to deal with. She met us at the Villa and was so helpful explaining everything we needed to know about the house, the island, restaurants and activities. The house was in the best location. It was very quiet and relaxing. The view is truly amazing and you can stare at the clear blue water all day. We went snorkeling and swimming many times right from the dock at the house. The water was always so calm, clear and shallow. You can walk so far out and never be above your shoulders. My seven year old was able to walk around right from the dock. We had a great time kayaking and snorkeling. We saw so many amazing fish just steps away from the house. We are already planning on when we can go back. Thank you for a great vacation
- Guest Maria from Boston
- Date of stay 03/09/13
- Review Submitted 03/24/13
Beautiful view and extremely relaxing.
- Guest Irma (WA)
- Date of stay 01/14/13
- Review Submitted 02/21/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank you Irma, I am happy you got what you came for, rest and relaxation. I send lots of sunshine your way and will save some in a bottle for your return :) Cheers, Van
What a beautiful house in a perfect setting!
What a beautiful house in a perfect setting!
This is the best place to stay on the island. Peaceful and beautiful, yet close enough to access food and shopping when needed. I can't wait to visit again!
- Guest OCtraveler (Orange County, CA)
- Date of stay 01/06/13
- Review Submitted 02/15/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank you Amber for staying at Best View- Endless Ocean Villa and for your lovely review. I am happy that you had a great time and I look forward to welcoming you to our 'slice of Paradise'.
Best Trip Ever
Best Trip Ever
If you want the ultimate all in one get-away, this beautiful villa is for you. My family and I have vacationed here several times and keep coming back for more. We love the spacious, yet cozy floor plan and the fact that the owner keeps the cabinets full of staple items, such as condiments, salt, pepper, and spices. Moreover, we love the mind-blowing views of the ocean. Every morning we walked down the steps to a man-made reef to go snorkeling. It was extremely convenient to have all the equipment stored in a shed by the water, including a small boat. There are several small islands a few hundred yards out where you can go snorkeling and see an array of fish, including lobsters. In the afternoon we enjoyed eating dinner and then watching the sunset from the pool or the deck of the master bedroom. Overall, my family and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for some peace and quiet, as well as some fun.
- Guest Bob (Costa Mesa, California)
- Date of stay 01/07/13
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, pet owners, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank you Bobby for your review, it brings us joy to know that you enjoy your visits and look forward to seeing you again soon. By the time you visit again the fish population on the reef will be even greater and makes for amazing snorkeling. Warm island regards, Van
My family and I had the opportunity to stay at this villa in January of 2013. Not only were the views indescribably beautiful, but the home was as well. It was very comfortable for the five of us, and we ended up spending the majority of our time at the villa since it had everything we wanted. We lounged to take in the sun, swam in both the pool and the ocean reef at the base of the property, and we even took the kayaks out a couple of times. We explored different areas of the island for lunch and parts of the afternoons, but we went grocery shopping and cooked our dinners in. We enjoyed sitting out on the screened in patio to watch the sunsets while we ate. In the evenings there's excellent star gazing as well. This was definitely one of our favorite family vacations, and we'd recommend it to anyone we know.
- Guest NikkiM (Illinois)
- Date of stay 01/11/13
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank you Nicole for taking the time to write this lovely review. I am so happy that Best View will be on your favorite list because I know your are an avid traveler. I look forward to welcoming you again and for sure you will see a few beautiful additions that you will love. Remember as our repeat guests you do get additional discounts plus other perks :) Warm regards, Charlene
A place to find peace, fun and be relax. I loved it.
- Guest zuly (Maimi)
- Date of stay 01/24/13
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
Manager response: Thank you Zuliana for your lovely review. I send lots of sunshine and beautiful ocean views your way; hopefully still go to bed remembering the glistening waters and looking forward to your return. I am happy to have had the pleasure of welcoming you to Best View - Endless Ocean Villa. I am in the process of adding some new things to the villa so you will be even more delighted on your return. Warm island regards, Charlene
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|High Season 2014
Jan 5 - Apr 30, 2014
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|3BR Special (4BR - $900 p/nt)
May 1 - Dec 19, 2014
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2015
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Minimum stay of 5 nights during Summer, 7 nights during High Season or Holidays.
DISCOUNTS!!! 20% OFF FOR STAYS 10 NIGHTS OR MORE
50% at the time of Booking, balance 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellation received 60 days prior to arrival will result in deposit refund less $300 admin fee. Cancellations received less than 60 days after result in forfeiture of payment OR booking may be held for use within 12 months.
DISCOUNT RATES! - 20% OFF - for stays 10 Nights or more in a 3 or 4 bedroom configuration.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: PLS Providenciales International at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Caribbean Crusin at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Leeward at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Turtle Tail at Turtle Tail
- Nearest Barpub: Tiki Hut at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Provo Golf Club at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach House, Bagatelle, Tiki Hut at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About: I have a Passion for the Environment in which we live and Earth Friendly Products a leader in the development and production of environmentally friendly cleaning supplies for household and commercial use with over 150 products distributed and sold in the USA, Canada, Europe, South America and Asia, is dear to my heart. All Earth Friendly Products are created with only replenishable and sustainable plant-based ingredients that are safe for people, pets and the planet. The company proudly adheres to its strict “Freedom Code” in the manufacture of all its products. Earth Friendly Products is the recipient of the 2007 PETA Proggy Award for Best Line of Cruelty-free Household Products and the Natural Home Magazine’s “Readers’ Choice Award” for Best Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products. Hobbies - I spend at least 3 months a year at Best View at various times. This is my typical day, up first thing for the sunrise, then I have breakfast. By 9 am I am feeding the fish on the reef and 9:30am I am in my boat, sailing around the island, I sail every day. I return by 2:30 pm and then snorkel with my fish, I have numerous underwater videos to share with you. I come up for a nap and wake up for the sunset, dinner and relaxation. The next day, I start the routine again. I get great exercise walking up and down the Ocean Deck and I love the fresh air, the privacy and you would think I get enough of the view...never.... I would love to share my passion with you and hope you will enjoy it also 'Energy will be the next huge revolution. There will be no oil left, but there will be plenty of opportunities if you look for the answers in farms, forests or the sun.' Van
Why Turtle Tail:
Best views in Providenciales, elevated, away from it all, peaceful, private ocean deck, private snorkeling, sandy beaches, cooling trade winds and most of all ocean views, views and more views all around. I cannot imagine spending my time away from the US any place else! We have recently upgraded the amenities, linens and terry. Come and see.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Green Villa- no harsh chemicals, use only Earth friendly products, produces own drinking water on site, produces own power from solar energy that never fails, great for outdoor sports, mountain biking, jetskiing, boating, snorkeling
- Primary: +649 6492424687
- Secondary: 649-242-4687 Not after 10:00pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Endless Ocean - Best View Villa, Ocean Front, swim, snorkel, relax
Best view from the Ocean Deck, kayaks, lounge chairs, life vests
Ocean view Master Bedroom suite - King Bed, Jacuzzi - Best View Villa Provo
You will never get enough of the views, the serenity, Sunrise at Best View
Amazing Sunset, Guests wading in the Beach to the left of picture
Saline Pool overlooking the Ocean - Best View in Turks and Caicos
Bedroom 2, ocean, pool view, Queen Bed
Romeo & Juliet Suite - private entrance, en suite shower, Queen Bed
Ocean view Media Room, games, DVD Surround Sound
Breakfast area, ocean view
Snorkeling, Life vests at the Villa
Views of Jojo the resident Dolphin aboard Lady K - Caicos Adventures
Looking to the East, snorkeling, sunbathing, kayaking, swimming, Turtle Tail
Imagine your own Private Beach all to yourself - Bestview Vacation Rental Provo
Romantic Honeymoon Turndown - Best View Villa, Providenciales
Bedroom 3 - Views of Turtle Tail, cool trade winds, Queen Bed
Looking West, Beach and Skyline view, Turtle Tail, Provo
Guest by the Pool gazing at the turquoise waters of Best View late afternoon
Bristol Hill Vacation Rental- Best View Vacation rental Villa 4 bedrooms - Provo
Master bedroom balcony, Best View Villa Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Gourmet Kitchen, stainless steel appliances, ice maker, dishwasher, pantry
Sunset at Best View
Driveway 63 Bristol Hill Road
Endless Ocean - Best View Villa from the air
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 15, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.