Spacious House Near Alpine Golf Course and Egg Harbor Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Egg Harbor house description
This house is a 2 story, 4 bedroom (Queen, Queen, 2 Single, 1 Single/Trundle), 2 bathroom (shower, tub/shower), large porch, full kitchen, in view of water, walk 900 feet to 36-hole golf course, free use of amenities at Alpine Resort - 1 block walking distance - bikes, rowboats, fishing poles, outdoor pool, sand beach, tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, nightly activities in July and August.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Linens Provided:
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
Pool & Spa
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Clothing shops, restaurants, artisan cheeses, art galleries, home decor shops, Wood Orchard Farm Market, Shipwrecked Brewery, and hiking and walking trails within one mile. Free live music at Peg Egan PAC and Concerts in the Egg Harbor Park - 1 mile. Door Peninsula Winery and Door County Coffee - 10 minutes. Orchard Country Winery - 5 miles. Birch Creek Music Center - 4.5 miles. Peninsula State Park - 5 miles. 10 lighthouses on the peninsula most within 45 minute drive. Discounted golf passes to Alpine Golf Course. Free tennis, bikes, rowboats, fishing poles at Alpine Resort. Whitefish Sand Dunes and Nature Center - 20 minute drive. Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant - 20 minute drive. Washington Island Ferry - 45 minute drive. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Aug 18 - Oct 30
2 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 6
2 night min stay
Jun 7 - Jun 20
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A deposit of 50% of the stay is required to confirm reservation. Balance is due upon arrival and may be paid in the form of cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Deposit is refundable only if cancellation notice is received at least 90 days prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates are subject to 5.5% room tax and 5.5% sales tax and this will be added to the house rental.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Green Bay, WI GRB at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Washington Island Ferry at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Milwaukee at 180 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 42 at 0.75 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Alpine Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Hof Pub at Alpine Resort at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Alpine Golf Course at Egg Harbor
- Nearest Restaurant: The Hof Restaurant at Alpine Resort at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1956
About the owner: Born and raised in Egg Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin. Went to grade school in Egg Harbor and Gibraltar H.S. in Fish Creek, UW - Madison graduate. I run a family business, Alpine Resort and Golf Course in Egg Harbor. I have two sons and live in Sturgeon Bay.
Why the Owner Chose Egg Harbor:
Glenwood house has been in our family from the beginning. It's close to Alpine Resort and Golf and close to all the great things Egg Harbor (and Door County) has to offer. It's only available for vacations in the spring, summer and fall. My family is very protective of this house and keep it clean and well maintained.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Glenwood is just across Horseshoe Bay Road from Alpine's 36-hole golf course and just a short walk to the Alpine and Egg Harbor beaches. You can see the water across the road, it has a nice lawn area to play badminton and horseshoes and football, it has a great porch and it's quite roomy. It's also easy to walk into the central part of the village of Egg Harbor to visit shops, listen to music, go to the grocery store and fish at the marina.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There is a spacious dining room and living room area on the first floor.
The living room, dining room, one bedroom and kitchen are on the first floor.
The Egg Harbor marina is less than a mile from the house.
Dining room table with porch behind it.
One of the bedrooms with one queen bed on the second floor.
Nearby Alpine Golf Course's No. 1 Black green on the shoreline.
Glenwood is located next to another four bedroom house called Shorewood.
A family plays frisbee on the lawn outside of the Glenwood house.
Nice lawn area around the house for outdoor activities.
Couch and chair in one corner of the living room.
Another bedroom with one queen on the second floor.
The bedroom on the first floor has two single beds.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013