Great Beach Home with Pool and Hot Tub!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port Clinton house description
Our home has a nice layout for a large family. We converted our garage into an extra family room. It has a phantom screen that rolls up or down and cover's the entire door so you can enjoy all the fresh lake air or you can close the garage door for privacy. This level has a queen size sleeper sofa and a half bath. Great for families members who don't do stairs. The first level has a large living room, kitchen with breakfast bar, and 2 master bedroom suites with king size beds and full baths. The upper level has a private bedroom with a queen sized bed and full bath. There is also a loft area where an air mattress can be used. There is an electric fireplace in the family room large flat screen tv's in every bedroom plus the living room and family room, this home is perfect for larger families who need a little space.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- 4 Bedrooms plus a fold-away double and a queen sleeper sofa.
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- My Husband and I have 6 grandchildren so we are always excited to get to the beach with the family and enjoy all that the area has to offer. My grandchildren love to go to Put- n- Bay and ride in the golfcarts and play putt-putt and all the other fun family activities that Put- In- Bay has to offer, They also love Cedar Point Amusement Park which is just a short drive away.. and has some of the world's best Roller coasters. ( They also have a great Kiddie Land for the younger ones).Bergman's Farm Market is a favorite with the whole family as there is nothing better than fresh peaches and tomatoes in the summertime. The African Safari is a fun family outing as well. It's nice to feed the giraffes. If you have a sunroof they even put there head in your car. There are so many fun things to do in the area that it's impossible to list them all and we are also just a short ride to Toledo and Cleveland so on rainy days we do the museums or the Casino's. Our Condo is perfectly located for this and is just the right size. We converted our garage into a family room with a queen sleeper sofa and a phantom screen that allows you to enjoy all that wonderful lake air. There is also a half bath on this level. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with king size beds and ensuite full baths a living room and kitchen and the third level has a bedroom with a queen bed and a full bath. For a total of 3 Bedrooms and 3.5 baths with a queen sleeprer sofa. From the living room you can watch the seagull's antics as well as from the front deck. The covered patio has an overhead fan and is great for grilling in the evenings. There is a grocery, pharmacy and Mcdonalds all within a short walk and The association beach access and pool are just steps away and there is a public beach at the end of the street that is great for walking your pet's or playing Wiffle ball and frisbee with the kids. If you like to fish we are just minutes from the local Fishing Charter's and Head boats. Come and enjoy all that Port Clinton has to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I rented this place for the second year in a row. The garage has now been made into what I would call a small apartment.....a family room with a nice bedroom attached. We took our entire family...5 grown children and five grand children ages 1 thru 8 along with my mother in law and three small chihuahuas. We were not crowded at all!! The other 3 bedrooms are all nicely furnished with full baths. The kitchen had all the necessities we needed for cooking. I liked how there is a small little fence around the place so my dogs could go outside to potty safely. The condo is not directly on the water but I have no complaints. Very nice place to rent and am hoping to rent it again next summer!!!
- Guest Jill B.
- Date of stay 08/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/11/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, pet owners.
Your home was perfect for our family, the addition of the bedroom & family room in the garage area is great - well planned out. While I read the reviews and knew that the shoreline had gone down I was disappointed that you could not even walk along it. Just a suggestion you need to take the picture of the shorefront off your site so that no one is disappointed. The location is great - 20 min to Cedar Point, we took the ferry to Put-In-Bay. Great time! Wouldn't hesitate to go here again.
- Guest ba (Edwardsburg, MI/USA)
- Date of stay 08/14/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway, families with young children.
Owner response: We are glad you enjoyed your stay and liked the improvements we have made. The beach is rather fickle. Some weeks there's plenty of shoreline and other weeks there's none. If we get lots of rain or if the winds are blowing from Canada the shoreline will disappear for a day or two. If it hasn't rained and there's no Canadian breeze there is plenty of shoreline so you never know what you may get. Luckily for us the Public Beach is just about a football field length away and always has plenty of shoreline. I will try to make sure all of our future guests realize that they can use the public beach area when ours isn't as ample. Thanks
very nice and owner was very nice,and i even did a repair myself.would use again.
- Guest bob (elyria,ohio)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, families with young children.
Owner response: I am really glad that our guests enjoyed there stay. They were very sweet. They called on Sunday and said the upstairs toilet had a broken handle and wouldn't flush so I couldn't get a plumber to come in until Monday and they went ahead and fixed it. It was really nice to have such great guests who treated our home like their own. I sincerely hope to see them again next year.
Excellent vacation rental
Excellent vacation rental
We had more than enough room for 6 adults and 4 grandchildren; 4 bathrooms is wonderful! This was one of the best-equipped rentals we've stayed at. Even for our large group there were plenty of dishes, towels, etc. It's a great jumping off spot for Put-in-Bay, Cedar Point, etc. The sandy beach has disappeared, but the kids loved the pool anyway. The owner was helpful and patient in answering my questions. It's a wonderful place for a 3-generation family to rent. Enough room for everyone to get together, but also privacy in bedrooms and baths.
- Guest Penny (Berea, Ohio)
- Date of stay 06/16/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners.
Owner response: We are very glad that our unit worked out well for your family. Sorry that there wasn't a lot of beach but we have had tons of rain this summer and the water level is pretty high. I'm sure that later in the summer it will make an appearance. Hope to see you again next year.
Port Clinton condo
Port Clinton condo
Our stay was very pleasant. The home was in a great location and very tidy. We enjoyed it very much.
- Guest Gretchen (Perry Ohio)
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$300 refundable deposit and cash, moneyorder or credit card
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100 cleaning fee and 6% lodging tax
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Port Clinton at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Jet Express at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Route 2 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Waters'Edge at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Phil's Inn at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Catawba at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jolly Roger's Seafood at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: My husband and I purchase our home several years ago in Port Clinton and our 5 children and 6 grandchildren have enjoyed the area and all it has to offer. They love going to Cedar Point, Put-in-Bay, African Safari, Hollywood Casino, The Kalahari water parks, Kelly's Island and as you can see the list goes on and on of fun things to do on and near Lake Erie and the location of our new home makes it easy to get to all the great attractions
Why the Owner Chose Port Clinton:
We loved the size as it was great for our large family.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It has plenty of room for the whole family as well as our pets. The family room and fenced in patio area are the favorite spots for the family to play games and plan where there going to go through the week.
- Primary: (419) 576-6929
- Secondary: (419) 576-0274 (Ohio, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room and kitchen
Kitchen looking into living room
Bedroom with private bath
Phantom screen looking out from the family room
View looking out towards the lake and beach access
Aerial view of the community.
Water's Edge Pool
Bedroom 2 with private bath
loft bedroom with private bath
looking across Water's Edge Drive
main level family room
Sliding door going out to private patio
Water's Edge Dr.
Water's Edge beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.