W540 a Promise Kept - Private Pool Oceanside
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Whalehead Beach house description
Find yourself making promises for quality time that you just can't seem to keep? Consider this retreat 'A Promise Kept'. With 3 master suites and a spacious floor plan you'll have plenty of room for all of your loved ones, and this home's quiet Whalehead Beach location is the perfect setting for hours of one on one time with all your special people. The heated pool, hot tub and fireplace make this a cozy retreat even in Spring and Fall when the beaches at are their calmest. So no more excuses! You and your family deserve 'A Promise Kept'!
Approximately 1050 feet to beach access. Milepost CC 9.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms - 1K, 2Q, 2T, 1 Duobunk w/Trundle, 1QSS
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 4 and 1 half bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Surf Fishing
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- In addition to lazy days soaking up rays here are a few things to keep you busy from Corolla to Manteo: Wild Mustangs of Carova, Currituck Heritage Park (home of the Whalehead Club and the brand new Center for Wildlife Education), the Currituck Lighthouse, National Audubon’s Pine Island Bird Sanctuary, Icarus Memorial to Flight, Avalon Fishing Pier & Arcade, Wright Brother’s Monument, Jockey’s Ridge State Park (Largest Living Sand Dune on the East Coast!), NC Aquarium Annex at Jennette’s Pier, Bodie Island Lighthouse, & Oregon Inlet Fishing Marina, Elizabethan Gardens, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, NC Aquarium (home of the 180,000 gallon shark tank exhibit), NC Maritime Museum, Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, Freedman’s Colony of Roanoke Island & Roanoke Island Festival Park (historical goldmine for anyone who has ever wondered about those first colonists…complete with tours, exhibits, museum, sailing vessel and full historic dress). The Outer Banks is also home to some of the most unique restaurants you will ever find so be sure to add fine dining to your list of must do’s on the Outer Banks! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
04/27/2013-05/24/2013 $995 05/25/2013-06/07/2013 $1295 06/08/2013-06/28/2013 $2895 06/29/2013-08/16/2013 $3495 08/17/2013-09/06/2013 $1895 09/07/2013-09/20/2013 $1295 09/21/2013-10/04/2013 $995 Off Season $895
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 888-860-3863
- Secondary: 252-261-2326
Links to more information:
Top Level - Dining Area
Top Level - Sun Deck
Top Level - NE Master with King
Mid Level - East Bunk Room
Mid Level - SW Master with Queen
Ground Level - Rec Room with Wet Bar
Large Private Pool
Top Level - Living Area/Dining/Kitchen
Top Level - Kitchen
Top Level - Living Area
Mid Level - NW Master with Queen
Mid Level - SE Bedroom with Twins
Ground Level - Rec Room with Foosball and Sleeper
Mid Level - Hot Tub
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 07, 2013