Gulf Front Master Bedroom - Doze Off to the Sound of the Ocean
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beach Castle Resort condo description
Unit #4 is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom second floor unit on the beach with spectacular beach views. It's only a 50 yard walk down down the private beach access path to the white sand beach and your complimentary lounge chairs & umbrellas. The master bedroom overlooking the Gulf features a king size bed and walk-out lanai. The recently updated en suite master bathroom includes new cabinetry with granite counter-tops, and new lighting. The second bedroom accommodates two guests in twin beds, and the en suite bathroom also includes updated cabinetry with beautiful granite counter-tops. The spacious living room includes a Queen sized sleeper sofa for two more guests. Additional updated amenities of this unit include a modern kitchen with granite counter-tops, tile floors throughout the unit, Tommy Bahama style decor and a private lanai overlooking the Gulf. Guests may also enjoy the upgraded amenity of LCD flat-screen TV's in both the living room (DVD player available) and master bedroom. Unit #4 includes wireless internet for access to the world outside of paradise. The full-size kitchen includes everything you need to make meals, and a large grill is right down the stairs. The property boasts a heated community pool with wireless internet access, community hot tub, and an on-site office across the street on the bay side. Guests have access to a complimentary computer & printer in the office during office hours. There are also shared boat docks (available on a first-come, first-served basis, a 26' boat limit, and guest is responsible to find off-site parking for boat trailer), and a tennis court (at neighboring property Longboat Landing). Complimentary laundry facilities are right down the stairs from Unit #4.
Beach Castle Resort is a quiet, 21-unit condominium resort midway on the exclusive island of Longboat Key with a variety of views including Gulf front, Bay front, pool and garden views. The property's landscaping is lush and scrupulously maintained. The sunshine-colored buildings are accented with Bahama-style shutters and railings. The parking lot is right down the stairs, but if you choose to skip the rental car, there is a trolley service available on the island.
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Beach Chairs:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Located in the middle of serene Longboat Key, Beach Castle Resort is the perfect place to get away from it all and just relax on the beach right outside your front door. Evening boasts beautiful sunsets and perfect dolphin spotting opportunities. The bay side of the property offers a pool and hot tub, and the perfect place to launch a kayak or to simply watch the morning sunrise. If being active is your thing, take advantage of the Cedars Tennis Resort located at 645 Cedars Court - just up the street from Beach Castle. There you have access to 10 fully-lit Har-Tru tennis courts (after 1 p.m. daily and subject to availability), community bicycles, fishing pier and Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool. Guests will also have access to the Cedars Cafe & Tiki Bar and fitness center. Shopping at St. Armand's Circle and all the recreational opportunities of Sarasota Bay are just a beautiful 20 minute drive south. Although Beach Castle Resort does not feature an on-site restaurant, it is centrally located to nearby hotspots - some within walking distance! We recommend The Blue Dolphin Cafe, a local favorite that features the flavors of the island and is just a short stroll from your front door. The Lazy Lobster is also within a short walk and is wonderful for dinner or lunch. Longboat Key restaurants include Harry's Continental Kitchens, Euphemia Haye Restaurant and The Haye Loft Lounge & Dessert Room, The Dry Dock Waterfront Grill, Mattison's Steakhouse, and MarVista Backside Restaurant and Pub....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
08/18/13 12/20/13 $ 235.00/day or $1,400.00/week 12/21/13 01/24/14 $ 315.00/day or $1,950.00/week 01/25/14 04/25/14 $ 395.00/day or $2,500.00/week 04/26/14 08/16/14 $ 270.00/day or $1,750.00/week 08/17/14 12/19/14 $ 240.00/day or $1,450.00/week 12/20/14 01/23/15 $ 350.00/day or $2,100.00/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota - Bradenton International Airport at 14.71 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 17 Miles
- Nearest Beach: In Front of Unit at Beach Castle Resort
- Nearest Barpub: Lazy Lobster - 5350 Gulf of Mexico Dr. at 0.09 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Longboat Key Golf Club at 6.62 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lazy Lobster - 5350 Gulf of Mexico Dr. at 0.09 Miles
View of the crystal blue Gulf of Mexico from the balcony of Unit #4
Living Room with a View!
Dining Room seats four
Fully stocked kitchen includes everything you need for meal preparation
Master Bedroom opens to the Living Room
Master Bath features new cabinetry with granite and a shower/tub
Guest Bathroom features new cabinetry with beautiful granite and a shower
Pool side perfect with wireless internet access on the Bay side
Sunrise over the Bay. Launch your kayak from the dock!
Lanai and Balcony of Unit #4
Dining Room and Living Room
View of Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
Master Bedroom features Gulf views, King-size bed, walkout lanai and ceiling fan
The Lanai is the perfect place for lunch or cocktails as you watch the sunset
Guest Room features 2 twins, ceiling fan and plantation shutters
Watch TV from your bed in the spacious Guest Bedroom
View of the Gulf side building from the parking lot
Hot tub and pool on the Bay side
On-site management at the Beach Castle office on the Bay side
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.