Watch from Your Living Room as Fishing Boats Are Lifted by Crane
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port Orford condo description
Beautiful, modern 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home with gorgeous ocean view in the heart of Port Orford. Walking distance to beach, dock, restaurants, theater, and art galleries.
- On floor 1
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- This quaint condo is 5 minute walk to 2 different beaches, views of Port of Port Orford and boat launch. Port Orford is the oldest Townsite on the Oregon Coast with a large artist community.( see Hawthorne Gallery! You can kayak, surf, Stand up Paddle, fish, golf, bike, walk or just relax with unobstructable views of mountains and ocean from the couch. Enjoy our little piece of paradise on the Southern Oregon Coast only 1/2 hour from Bandon By the Sea and the historic Rogue River in Gold Beach! Call for more details Marilyn @ 541-332-8400...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
Great 4th of July lodging
Great 4th of July lodging
We so enjoyed our stay in this Port Orford condo. It was perfect for our fourth of July stay with our granddaugther and daughter-in-law. We had a perfect walking location for all the holiday events and could enjoy the fireworks from the windows in our living room. The condo was very clean and tidy with comfortable beds, well stocked kitchen and wonderful view for watching the activity on the port. We would definitely choice this wonderful spot again and recommend it highly to those looking for a convenient and comfortable spot in Port Orford.
- Guest Ann Hill (Oregon)
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
Awesome place to stay. Sitting in the living room feels like you are right on the water. The views are spectacular and the home is very warm and cozy. We walked on the beach and could walk to the dock to get fresh fish and watch the fisherman bring in their catch of the day. Port Orford is a sleepy town and really lets a person unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life. We truly did unwind and got to relax. We reccomend Coast Haven to anyone wanting to really " Get Away" from it all.
- Guest fergtina (Kingston, WA)
- Date of stay 05/29/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Best Vacation Unit EverGuest comment entered by manager
Best Vacation Unit Ever
We stayed 5 nights at this condo and it was absolutely lovely! The view was incredible looking straight out to the beach/ocean. It was so interesting to watch the boats being raised and lowered in to the bay. The kitchen was wonderfully equipped, mattress was so very comfortable - and it felt so great to relax in the Jacuzzi tub after a walk around the cute town. Dinner at the Crazy Norwegian (2 blocks away) was outstanding and inexpensive!
- Guest Henry
- Date of stay 06/06/13
- Review Submitted 06/13/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Reservation is not complete until verbal verification has been through property manager.
- Cleaning: $75
- Tax Rate 8%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Eugene, OR at 165 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Across the street and down the hill! at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Port Orford Public Golf, Bandon Dunes at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crazy Norwegian, Griffs Seafood, Redfish at 0.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: 3608810283
- Secondary: +1 541-404-1703 Judy Heaney
- Tertiary: +1 503-752-2425 Martina Ferguson-Hazen
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom Sink/Vanity area
Second Bedroom with Twin Beds
Kitchen fully stocked with good quality plates, glassware, waffle maker, coffee
Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Martina Ferguson-Hazen