Charming Ranch Estate for the Family, Extended Family or Wedding!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Mary Ronan house description
This property is truly a special place for a family, or group event where privacy and elbow room are priorities. Imagine you, your family and friends enjoying all that a ranch experience can offer.
The newly remodeled ranch headquarters conveniently located on the 260 acre property contains a 4 bedroom 2 bath home situated on Dayton creek. The Ranch is located 5 minutes west of Flathead Lake and 5 minutes east of Lake Mary Ronan.
The home can comfortably sleep 10 people. Also wall tents and or teepees are available at an additional charge (ask for details). The ranch also has a very large old fashioned yet newly built barn with 3/4 bathroom and lots of parking which is great for large gatherings and events. A large organic garden is situated close to the home and has its own building with a full kitchen and large dining patio.
The use of the ranch and its amenities is available for weddings, reunions etc. at an additional charge.
This property is a paradise with year around enjoyment for the outdoor enthusiast. Whether enjoying the ranch and it's activities, the early fall bugle of the bull Elk, fishing, swimming or boating on the nearby lakes, cross country and downhill skiing, partaking of the activities in the nearby communities of Polson, Kalispell, Lakeside, Somers, Bigfork and Whitefish or relaxing by a campfire on the banks of Dayton creek you have it all at the Dayton Creek Family Ranch. So grab your hat, bandana and boots and come stay a spell at the Ranch!
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both full bathrooms are on the main level of the home.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Living Room seats 8:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
- Lake View:
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- The Dayton Creek Family Ranch, an event or vacation destination with 'elbow room', is located in the Proctor Valley within an hour or less drive of Glacier National Park, Glacier International Airport and all the amenities of Bigfork, Polson, Kalispell and Whitefish. The ranch consisting of 260 acres is a working cattle ranch raising grass fed and grass finished Angus beef. We raise a large organic garden which can provide great seasonal produce for our guests. We have raised pigs, chickens, pheasants, horses and sheep in the quiet solitude of the ranch. The Ranch is a year around outdoor enthusiasts paradise with access to thousands of acres of mountains, timber and open meadows located between 2 of Montana's most pristine Lakes. Flathead lake, the Largest Fresh Water Lake west of the Mississippi with easy access to all water sports and trophy fishing located East of the Ranch less than 5 minutes from your door step and Lake Mary Ronan located 5 minutes west of the Ranch is a smaller, quieter mountain lake offering easy access to all water sports and great fishing as well. Access to ATV trails and snowmobiling is possible right from the ranch. Horse back riding, wild life viewing of whitetail deer, elk, bear, mountain lion, lynx, coyote, eagles, owls, hawks and numerous varieties of song birds. With the large old fashioned red barn, weddings, family reunions, and corporate retreats are well suited for this Ranch....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Jun 15 - Oct 15
5 night min stay
Oct 16 - Jun 14
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|Weddings, reunions, parties
Jan 27 - Jan 27, 2014
366 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE NOTE: The event rate is for a 5 days and 4 nights use of the ranch facilities. Call for more information: 406-752-2886, email: email@example.com see our web page at mymontanadreamranch.com
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 7%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Glacier International Airport in Kalispell at 36 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrac Railway at 44 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Lake Mary Ronan Hwy at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: West Shore State Park on Flathead Lake at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Idle Spur in Dayton, Montana at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Blacktail Ski Mountain, Lakeside Montana at 28 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Polson City Golf Course in Polson, Montana at 24 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Idle Spur, Dayton, Montana at 4.5 Miles
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.