Renovated 2 Bedroom PGA Village Resort Golf Condo $450-875 a Week
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Port St. Lucie condo description
This two bedroom professionally decorated villa is 1300 sq ft plus a 170 sq. foot screened in back balcony. Recently renovated, includes new Italian porcelain floors, molding and new paint. Fully equipped with brand new furniture and full range of all the accessories you will need for your stay. Includes 3 new HDTV Televisions, cable service and free wireless internet access. New washer and dryer conveniently located in its own laundry room. This condo has a separate 500 square foot suite/guest room with a separate entrance, including its own full bathroom, mini-refrigerator, coffee maker. microwave, queen bed, sofa couch, table and TV. The separate suite is perfect if you have guests or extended family or can also be rented on its own by a single person.
- On floor 1
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1 includes a walk in closet
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two full bathrooms with showers and one main powder room
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 4:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sports & Activities
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Resort style gated community in the Castle Pines Golf Villa section of PGA Village in Port St Lucy. The PGA Village has 3 immaculate championship courses which are among the most popular golf courses in all of Florida. The Ryder Course and the Wanamaker Course are designed by Tom Fazio and the Dye Course is designed by Pete Dye. There is a 35 acre PGA Learning Centre, practice range, a pitch and putt course, putting green, and restaurant and bar. Located less than 5 minutes away from shops and restaurants. PGA Village is 7 miles to the Center of Port St. Lucy which is adjacent to Hutchinson Island's public beaches, shopping, intra-costal view restaurants and entertainment. Tradition field, home of the New York Mets summer camp, is 5 minutes away. Located 45 minutes from West Palm Beach and 1.5 hours from Orlando. This is a gorgeous and beautiful resort which includes a resort style pool and hot tub within walking distance from this condo. Very easy driving in the vicinity of PGA Village, fine dining and shops are minutes away. Community is quiet and secured with its own security patrol. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
One Bedroom Studio Rates Quoted on Request & Subject to change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: West Palm beach at 88 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US I 95 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tutto Fresco Restaurant and Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: PGA Village at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tutto Fresco Restaurant and Bar at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I just purchased this condo and I am currently renovating the condo and installing new flooring, paint. moldings, furniture and accessories.
Why the Owner Chose Port St. Lucie:
If you want to enjoy a quiet vacation with the family or you want to get away for a golfing trip, this is a perfect golf villa in PGA Village where you can enjoy golf and/or relax by the pool. Easy access to beaches, shops, and restaurants. Close to West Palm Beach and Orlando.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Very affordable rates.
- Primary: 613-866-6383 Cell Phone
- Tertiary: +1 613-6925233 Home
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior of first floor condo unit
Family Room Wall Unit and 50 inch TV
Master bathroom including shower
Security gate at front entrance of community
Community resort pool
Family Room Leather Pull Out Couch
Separate bedroom unit with separate entrance
full bathroom in separate bedroom unit
two queen size beds in master bedroom
Screened Porch including patio table and 6 chairs
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.