Reduced Rate!!! Sale 2 Weeks for July Fourth Period, Includes All Amenities
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Quogue house description
A lovely 4 bedroom home in a private cul-de-sac. The property is private and offers a heated pool, basketball court and bbq. The bathrooms have recently been renovated, and the kitchen is equipped with plates, pots and silverware. The bedding is included. Beach rights are available. The Quogue Village Beach is the only beach in Quogue/East Quogue that has a bathroom/changing area and a lifeguard on duty 7 days a week. Also, Quogue is an hour and a half from Manhattan and close to all other east end towns. The Hamptons offer a wide array of antique shops, four star restaurants, golf clubs, tennis clubs, Long Islands famous wineries, and ocean fun.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Quogue is the closest Hampton town from Manhattan. Only 18 minute drive to Southampton, 25 minute drive to Bridgehampton and 50 minutes to Easthampton. The house is situated in a private cul-de-sac and has a half court basketball court. Also the pool is heated. Cycling clubs available. Both private and public golf courses within a 10 minute drive. Several private tennis clubs are just a 5 minute drive as well as public courts at the local high school. Two equestrian centers are the neighborhood. The home is located 1 1/2 miles from the beach or a 10 minute bike ride. A healthy walk to the charming center of the Village of Quogue which offers an icecream shop, gift store, liquor store, design shop and the village market. Public transportation is the LIRR. The Hampton Jitney stop is a mile away from the house. The Westhampton Performing Arts Center is a 5 minute drive. The PAC has top name music, comedy and events for children all summer long....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates based on the summer season, July 1, 2013-Labor Day 9/2/13 Utilities are renters expense, Power, cable, trash, pool+ lawn. Addition to rent Security is an additional 10 percent of entire rental Possibility to break up into two- one month rental, Contact owner special offer July 1, 2013 - July 14, 3013 $7000
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: LIRR at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 27 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Quogue Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: East Quogue at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hampton Hills at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Quogue at 0.5 Miles
About: We are a family of four, and have been spending our summers in Quogue for 25 years. We are renting the house because we purchased a new home just down the road. I will guarantee you will love the warm and friendly community of Quogue while experiencing everything the Hamptons is legendary for.
We love the house because of its proximity to the city, while offering all the dining, shopping and activities the Hamptons has to offer
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love going to the Quogue Viilage beach, while my husband drives to the beach, I ride my bike, a ten minute ride. Also we enjoy the private tennis club, 2.5 miles down the road. The tennis club has a gym and day camp.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
First floor living area
Birdseye view of first floor
Rear hallway. Double sliding doors that lead to pool and deck
Bedroom with two twin beds.
Second master suite bathroom. Located within bedroom.
Eat in kitchen
Master bedroom stall shower
Master bedroom, two double door huge closets
Pool. Winter view
first floor living/dining area. Dining table seats 8-10
Bedroom with double door closet and trundle bed
First floor bathroom. Shares with two bedrooms
Another view of first floor area
Master suite, double sinks, jacuzzi and separate stall shower
Master bedroom jacuzzi
Another view of master bedroom, flat screen TV
Master bedroom with sliding glass door which leads to deck, overlooking backyard
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.