It's All Here - Ocean View, Beautiful Beaches, Activities Galore!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hibiscus By The Sea condo description
Our beautiful condo is one that you won’t want to miss! It is located on the sixth floor of the 10 story building, Hibiscus by the Sea, on scenic Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce. Hutchinson Island is a barrier island with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Indian River to the west offering spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Kayaking excursions are available on the Indian River only 2 short miles from the condo.
Hibiscus by the Sea has a gated entrance and parking can be found close to the building's entrance.
The approximately 1200 square foot unit has wall-to-wall carpeting throughout, except for the kitchen and bathrooms. The master bedroom contains a queen size bed. Picture yourself sleeping with your windows opened and being lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean waves. In the morning, begin your day by watching the sun rise right before your eyes without even getting out of bed! The queen size bedroom suite contains a chest of drawers, dresser with large mirror, 2 night tables with lamps and a TV sits atop the dresser. Adjoining the master bedroom, the master bath contains twin sinks and a bathtub/shower. The master bedroom also contains a large walk-in closet.
The second bedroom faces to the west and houses 2 twin size beds, a night table, and a dresser. The second bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The living room looks out onto the ocean and is furnished with a leather sofa (that converts to a queen size bed) and loveseat, coffee and end tables, lamps, and a large leather chair with an ottoman. An entertainment center houses a small color TV with basic cable. The dining room adjoins the living room and the dining room table seats 6.
The kitchen is furnished with basic kitchen essentials (pots, pans, dishes, glassware, etc.), as well as household appliances (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher). A small dinette table located in the kitchen seats 2. A closet alongside the refrigerator houses a washer and dryer.
The balcony overlooking the ocean is definitely the place to view the ocean at its best. A beautifully decorated lobby and lounge area is located on the ground level of the building and provides a place to chat with friends, play cards, watch TV on the wide screen TV, or just a place to sit and read. Free internet access is available in the lobby and indoor common area.
Various exercise equipment in the exercise room adjoining the lobby provides an opportunity to stay fit and trim. An outdoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sauna are shared by both buildings.
There is something for everybody when it comes to the outdoors. North Hutchinson Island boasts of Navy Seals Museum and Jack Island Nature Trail and miles of secluded beaches.
- 1187 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 10 story building
- On floor 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Several PGA and local golf courses can be found within a 5 mile radius. Wonderful dining opportunities are available in the area. Excellent seafood restaurants can be found within a short distance along the wharves in Fort Pierce. Cultivate your cultural side and catch a show at the Sunrise Theater in historic downtown Fort Pierce. The quaint town of Vero Beach is 6 miles to the north on A1A. There you will find art galleries, high end restaurants and The Riverside Theater and Disney Resorts. More Exciting Local Attractions/Activities include: Navy Seal Museum (1/2 mile) Fort Pierce State Park (1/2 mile) Vero Beach Outlet Mall (30 minutes) The Manatee Observation and Education Center Florida's Oceanographic Conservation Center Pelican Island National Wildlife Fort Pierce Jai-Alai Disney World, Legoland and Seaworld (approx. 2 hrs.) Fishing/boating/kayaking excursions ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- A stay at Hibiscus by the Sea offers: the peace and tranquility of uncrowded pristine beaches, the accessibility of exotic wildlife and sea life viewing, miles of biking and walking opportunities, fishing, kayaking, boating, surfing, shopping, and entertainment. This is a place for both young and old. If you are a homebody and simply enjoy watching the ocean waves roll in and out, you can't beat the view from the condo balcony. Jump in your car, and only a few miles away, shopping and antiquing are at your fingertips. And when you are out, the Farmers' Market is only a stone's throw away. You'll find fresh veggies, fruits, flowers, etc. galore! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
3 month minimum January to April $2500 May to September $1500 October to December $1750 Yearly $1500 (plus utilities and taxes)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: West Palm Beach Airport at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Route 1 at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1993
About: My husband, sister, and I are joint owners of this condo. Both families live in Rockville, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C.
Why Hibiscus By The Sea:
Back in the 1990's our parents purchased a unit at Hibiscus by the Sea. We were impressed with the beauty of the condo and the surrounding area. Our current unit had been used as a model unit. When the unit became available for sale, we couldn't turn down the opportunity to purchase it.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The spectacular views from various rooms of this unit made us fall in love with it. As you sit in the living room and look out onto the ocean, you feel as though you are on a ship floating on the sea. Our beachfront is one of the preferred sites for the Florida loggerhead turtles to lay their eggs. This occurs between March and November. Seeing the turtle hatchlings migrate back to the sea is an unforgettable experience. The pollution-free skies at Hibiscus provide spectacular star gazing offering unique sightings of constellations and nebulae.
- Primary: 240-277-1773
- Secondary: +1 301-467-0577
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hibiscus by the Sea - building 1
view from living room looking out to the balcony
dresser in master suite
chest of drawers in master suite
twin sinks in master bathroom
kitchen with new microwave
view from outside entrance door
jacuzzi and heated outdoor pool area
awesome beach view from balcony
ocean view from living room
queen size bed in master suite
incredible view from master bedroom
master bedroom with adjoining bathroom
dresser in guest bedroom
washer and dryer in utility closet in kitchen
exercise room located adjacent to lobby
spectacular beach view from balcony
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.