Beautifully Newly Renovated Waterfront Loft in Heart of Boston
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Wonderful neighborhood on the famous 'Freedom Trail.' The best 'Little Italy' in North America is one block away. Exciting US history outside your door, the best restaurants Boston has to offer just a stones throw away. Take a beautiful, very safe, evening walk along the Boston harbor, or sit on the roof top deck and look at the stars, take in the amazing city sky line, watch the planes take off and land at Logan Airport, and watch the sail boats and yachts go by on the harbor. Extremely romantic, this is where I proposed to my wife!
- On floor 2
- 1582 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master- Open and spacious with exposed brick and two closets. French doors open the Master bedroom to the rest of the unit or close it off for privacy. Spare Bedroom- French doors connecting it to the living room and separated from the Master bedroom by folding doors. This bedroom has a computer desk and ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
- Beautiful master bathroom with waterfall shower and 6 jets and bench. Large bathtub with a flat screen TV. The spare bathroom has a shower and a toilet but no bathtub. It was the only thing not renovated so it's a little out dated but is completely sufficient. There is also a washer and dryer in this bathroom. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Beautiful newly renovated spacious 1600 square feet 2 bedroom 2 bathroom loft, with hardwood floors, exposed brick throughout, fire place, and huge wood beamed ceilings. Located in the heart of Boston with gorgeous Boston Harbor views from private balcony, and city and harbor views from huge rooftop deck. One parking spot in private gated lot- this is incredible in Boston!! A boat slip is available for up to 50 ft boats. Take advantage of the pool at the edge of the Boston Harbor in the summer, and watch the huge boats go by as you swim in the beautifully maintained private pool. Located in the historic North End 'Little Italy' which is on the famous Freedom Trail. A stones throw from Paul Revere's house, Quincy Market, The New England Aquarium, The TD Bank North Garden, and the best restaurants, bars, lounges, and nightlife Boston has to offer. A short walk away from the subway which will take you anywhere in the city. One subway stop away from the Boston Commons, the Theater District, Downtown Crossing home to the original Filene's Basement, and 5 quick stops away from the famous Fenway Park. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great loft right in a great location
Great loft right in a great location
My family and I had an excellent time staying in this loft. We loved the location, right on the Boston Harbor. The loft was so comfortable, fully equipped with amenities like private parking, balcony with a view, an elevator, rooftop deck and a pool which we did not use because we were so busy! It was a great location for us and I would highly recommend it!
- Guest Susana F.
- Date of stay 06/02/13
- Review Submitted 06/12/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thanks Susana for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 15
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|July 4th Week
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2013
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Base rates (approximately as they are subject to change) for 1 room (400 sq/ft- 650 sq/ft) for local hotels:
Ex) June 6th-11
1. Boston Harbor Hotel- $520/night
2. Fairmont Battery Wharf- $479/night plus taxes
3. Marriot Custom House
- $449 weekend $379 weekday avg/night $400 plus taxes and fees (12%)
Every hotel will be booked especially 4th of July week. Book now and relax.
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
There is no smoking in the apartment or anywhere on the building property. Tenant must abide by all building rules which will be provided for them.
If you have any questions please contact the owner.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Boston Logan International Airport at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: To Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: South Shore, Cape Cod, Gloucester at 30 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Best restaurants in Boston outside your door at 1 Metres
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I was born and raised in Boston, my wife is from western Canada. Now we live in several different cities because of work. We are working professionals and love to travel. We absolutely love our home so please treat it like it's your own!
Why the Owner Chose Boston:
For me there is not a better location to live and visit in Boston. There is also not a better building on the waterfront. The old factory turned residential lofts/condos has a lot of character. Exposed brick walls and wood beam ceilings make this a special building to live. Local hotels will charge $300-$500/night in the summer plus taxes and fees for 1 room. This is a great deal for two couples or a small family that would need to get two hotel rooms. Guests of 2 adults and 2 small children or less receive discounted rates.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The views from our balcony and from the common roof deck never get old. The location is incredible as well. We love swimming in our pool and watching the action right in front of us on the Boston Harbor.
- Primary: +1 617 9399149
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom and Second bedroom
View from the pool
Common rooftop with Harbor in background.
View from the Harbor
Master bathroom with waterfall shower. Watch TV while taking a bath.
From the private balcony
People that have enjoyed our home- From the common roof top deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013