3 Bd Stunning & Private End Unit Family Condo, 2 Blocks to Beach, Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
North Padre Island condo description
This is a 1537sf spacious and stunning two story condo that allows for relaxation and comfort. Main living area downstairs with all bedrooms up. Each room has an individual balcony or patio with a view overlooking the private pool courtyard or the Packery Channel. You can relax outside through the french doors from the living room to your private oasis, cook in the kitchen while watching the kids play in the pool (it is all open for perfect viewing) or head out to the beach for the day.
This unit is adjacent to Lake Padre public access seawall where you could bring your watercraft. Fishing is just steps away from the front door and it is only a 5 minute walk to the beach.
The condo has WIFI and Direct TV. There is a great outdoor living space. As well as an enormous pool and deck. It is shared with only 10 condos total. There is also a private patio area. Large second floor balcony overlooks the pool courtyard and the master bedroom balcony overlooks Lake Padre/Packery Channel.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, tv, and the master bath features double sinks, shower, whirlpool tub, and walk in closet. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, closet, and balcony. The third bedroom has two twin beds, closet, and balcony. Living room has a TV with VHS/DVD, double sleepr sofa, unit has cable and we are wireless so bring your laptops and other tech toys.
Dining area has seating for 6 at the table and 5 at the breakfast bar. A full size washer and dryer are in the unit for your convience. Walk out to the huge deck to enjoy your morning coffee, take in some sun or dine at sunset with beautiful views of the canal.
Parking for 2 vehicles outside, one garage space, and boat/trailer parking alongside end unit. The central location puts you about 20 minutes from downtown Corpus Christi or Port Aransas.
- 1537 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Living Room has a Sleeper Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 4
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- ***Schlitterbahn Waterpark coming to the Island 2014! ***Outdoor enthusiasts on North Padre Island can fish from Bob Hall pier, kayak around Packery Channel, surf at J. P. Luby Park or boat around Bird Island. ***Relax by the outdoor Sand Bar with a cold cocktail at our Holiday Inn® Corpus Christi - North Padre Island hotel just 2 blocks from the condo. ***Waterfront dining at Barnacle Bill's Pier House and Grill Bar on Bob Hall Pier is a must stop. ***The Texas State Aquarium Let yourself be carried away into the deep blue water during an enchanting visit to the Texas State Aquarium. Located on Corpus Christi Beach, this stunning complex is home to fascinating sea creatures of all kinds. A day at the aquarium is a surefire way to keep your youngest explorers engaged and excited. Being one of the biggest and best aquariums around, this is not something you want to pass up on your visit to North Padre Island. ***Unlike most beaches, Padre Island National Seashore allows visitors to drive on its sandy beaches to access remote areas of the park. The Seashore also provides beachcombers plenty of chances to collect shells and build sandcastles. ***Sea Turtles: The Padre Island National Seashore visitors center houses exhibits on the natural and cultural history of the park, along with an observation tower. Here, visitors can also learn about the rescuing of the Kemp’s ridley sea turtle. Kemp’s ridleys are the most endangered sea turtle in the world and have been making their way to the seashore on North Padre Island for nesting purposes for decades. Each day volunteers patrol the beach looking for nesting spots in order to help save a species. For the Sea Turtle Hatching Hotline, please call: 361-949-7163 ***Fishing is permitted within the Seashore. In order to fish in the park, a valid Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp are required. One can expect to catch red drum, black drum, trout, saltwater catfish and many more kinds of fish in the waters around North Padre Island. Many fisherman also choose to fish for shark; black-tipped shark are the most frequently caught. ***The Grasslands Nature Trail is 0.75 miles long and offers visitors a spectacular view of the sand dunes, grasslands and bird activity in the park. Nearly 400 different species of birds have been documented in the Padre Island National Seashore. The best time for birding around Corpus Christi is in the early spring and fall months. ***U.S.S. Lexington Travel back in time aboard the famous U.S.S. Lexington. Featuring a flight simulator and on-board movies at the 3D Mega Theatre, your visit to this World War II naval aircraft carrier will be anything but ordinary. Explore dark corridors and colossal compartments while gathering interesting facts during a self-guided tour. One afternoon will provide a humbling glimpse of what it’s like to live and serve aboard this marvel of the sea. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
March 1 -September 30: Nightly Rate (2 night min)- $300 Sun-Thurs, $350 Fri-Sat Weekly Rate (7 nights): $1500/week (summer Mar 1 - Sept 30) + 15% tax October 1 - February 28L Monthly Winter Rate - $2300 + 15% tax October 1 - February 28: Nightly Rate - $250/night + 15% tax October 1 - February 28: Weekly Rate (7 nights) - $1200/week + 15% tax Credit Card must be on file to secure reservation/deposit Cleaning Fee Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +1 3612156635 Cell
- Secondary: +1 3619491055 Office
- Fax: 888-782-6248
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entry for End Unit #J
Open Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room. French doors to pool and patio
Living area with French doors to patio and pool. 47' flat screen
Master Bedroom - Queen
Twin bedroom with door to balcony
White Cap Beach Seawall and Beach - 2 Blocks from Condo
North Padre Island Sunsets
View from balcony
Master bedroom with doors to patio
Master Bathroom. Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower with seating, and double sinks
Balcony view from Master Bedroom
Full Guest Bathroom, stand up shower
Barnacle Bill's Grill and Bar on Bob Hall Pier
Snoopy's Pier - Great food and on the water
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013