Tropical Florida Vacation Paradise in a Premier Gated Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Crossings II condo description
Enjoy beautifully landscaped surroundings. This condominium has high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 8, great room, dining room, kitchen, dinette, screened lanai with sliding glass doors if A.C. is desired. Master bedroom w. king size bed, flat screen TV, double closets, private bath with tub, shower, twin sinks; large great room with flat screened TV, dining room, 2nd bedroom w. queen bed and flat screened TV; 3rd bedroom w. twin beds, queen size hide-a-bed sofa, flat screened smart TV and planning desk; 2nd bath w. tub/shower; utility room.
- On floor 2
- 2010 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master private bath includes steeping tub, shower and twin sinks
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- This is tropical Florida vacation land at its best with south Florida weather, the gulf and beaches and sunsets, inland waterways everywhere, restaurants of all types, shopping, all kinds of water related activities, golf courses everwhere, not far from downtown Naples with its night life and culture, or just enjoy the piece and quiet of the Crossings ll neighborhood and Bonita Bay with its exceptional gardens, parks, lagoons, pathways and natural beauty. ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Located just off Hwy. 41 Bonita Bay is a premier gated community with walking/biking trails, parks. A private beach club on the Gulf of Mexico with umbrellas, chaise lounges, bathhouse and covered picnic area; all accessible by car or community shuttle that runs every hour. Located within minutes of restaurants, shopping, golf courses, fishing and boating and enumerable outdoor & indoor activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $130 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $120 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD IS 30 DAYS
Minimum age of renter is 25 years
Landlord offers reduced rates for longer stays and for off season stays.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Annual rentals are welcome and landlord offers reasonable rent rates for annual leases.
1st month rent due and payable not less than 30 days prior to 1st day of rental term paid by check or money order. Shorter advance payment negotiable with landlord. 30 days advance payment prior to the 1st day of any subsequent monthly rental period. If the subsequent rental period is less than one month the balance for the remaining days of the subsequent rental period is due 30 days in advance.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Plus 11% Florida Development & Sales Tax
$150.00 exit cleaning fee
$700.00 security deposit
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: S.W. FL Intl. Airport (Ft. Myers Airport) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 41 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bonita Beach at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Mary and I are from Wisconsin. We have three grown children and nine grandchildren. We have always enjoyed Southwest Florida and especially Bonita Bay and the surrounding area.
Why the Owner Chose The Crossings II:
The tropical surroundings in Bonita Bay are meticulously maintained with parks and tropical vegetatioin. This location is close to everything of interest for a Florida vacation experience.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This condominium offers comfortable living with warm South Florida breezes to enjoy in your lanai or out of doors at the pool and poolhouse behind the building. Tucked away amongst swaying palm trees and other tropical vegetation, this pool has shower, grill, hot tub, chaise lounges, chairs and warm sunshine. With access to the private beach on the gulf you can enjoy glissening aqua waters, shelling and watching for dolphins frolicing.
- Primary: + 414-530-5580
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.