Charming Home Conveniently Located in the Town of Ennis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ennis house description
This charming home is conveniently located on 20 acres with river frontage on the best fishing waters in the Northwest...the famous Madison River. The home has a cabin feel with a beautiful view of the mountains. Not only is the river a short walk; the Main Street in town is only 1 block away with great art galleries, antique shops, fishing shops, movie theatre and jewelry shops. In addition to the main house, 1 bedroom/1bath, there is a guest house, 2 bedrooms/1bath, with a large den area. A 'bunk house' that sleeps 2 is also on the property. The main house and guest house have a large flat screen TV and internet availability. Some of the attractions within easy travel are Lee Metcalf Wilderness Area, Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky for golf and snow skiing, and Montana's first Territiorial Capital of Virginia City as well as all kinds of recreational opportunities.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- The Ennis, Montana location is a perfect central spot to do most anything your heart desires. Just 70 miles from the entrance to Yellowstone National Park. The Madison River flows right through the town of Ennis, so fishing access is literally steps away. There are 5 lakes nearby so bring your boat and enjoy a day out on the water. If shopping and sight seeing is on your 'to do' list then you will enjoy historic Virginia City or strolling down main street Ennis. Lewis and Clark Caverns is close and will satisfy the explorer in you....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$146/nightly (3 night minimum) 7% lodging tax, $150 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bozeman, Montana at 50 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 1 block from property in Ennis at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Big Sky at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Madison Meadows Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 1 block from property in Ennis at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: + 406-682-7112
- Fax: +1 406 682-4062
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013