VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Enjoy comfort and privacy at Edgewood Cityview at 412, a 3-story, 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward. You'll have the entire unit to yourself throughout your stay, as well as two secured gated garage parking spaces.
- Edgewood Cityview at 412 is a large 1,700 square foot space with a spacious living room, open kitchen with updated appliances and dining room.
- There are two bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed, wall-mounted flat screen television with Direct TV, walk-in closet with built-in shelves for plenty of storage as well as a connecting bathroom with fresh towels, soap, hair dryer, etc.
- Should you need to sleep more than four people. I offer two queen-sized blow-up mattresses for additional guests.
- There is a side-by-side washer/dryer in the unit for use.
- Secure high-speed internet access/Wi-Fi.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for day to day meal preparation including dishes, pots, pans, and a toaster. There is a full size microwave, gas range and oven. We also offer complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea.
- 90' projector/television with Direct TV in the living room. This is great for game watching or having a movie theater experience.
This property is steps from the Edgewood Avenue restaurant and retail district, (Sound Table, Ammazza Pizza, Cafe Circa, Noni's, Miso Izakaya, Joystick Game Bar) the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sweet Auburn Market and Georgia State University. Because of the unit's ideal location, you are directly connected to Downtown, Midtown, Inman Park, and the Virginia Highlands. You'll also be directly on the brand new Atlanta Streetcar line that is currently in construction connecting to Centennial Park and downtown.
We are approximately three walkable blocks from the King Memorial MARTA station.
This is a NO SMOKING UNIT
Quiet time must be observed between 10pm and 8am out of respect for the other guests in the attached apartment. Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the unit.
I look forward to meeting you - welcome to Atlanta.
$175 Sun-Thurs; $225 Fri-Sat; $275 per night during holiday/special event dates.
Weekly rates $1250
Monthly rates $2750
Other payment options are available.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
This property is steps from the Edgewood Avenue restaurant and retail district, (Sound Table, Ammazza Pizza, Cafe Circa, Noni's, Miso Izakaya, Joystick Game Bar) the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sweet Auburn Market and Georgia State University. Because of the unit's ideal location, you are directly connected to Downtown, Midtown, Inman Park, and the Virginia Highlands. You'll also be directly on the brand new Atlanta Streetcar line that is currently in construction connecting to Centennial Olympic Park and downtown.