New on the Market.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Francisco (San Pancho) house description
1 king BR, 1 queen BR, 2 baths, 3 patios, satellite TV, AC, walk to beach, restaurants, shopping, polo club, golf, horseback riding, fishing, and bird watching tours.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms air-conditioned
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- This exquisite Mexican-style house is located in one of the friendliest neighborhoods in the town of San Francisco, Nayarit (nick-named San Pancho). This is a riverside property, near the main-street and entrance to the pueblo with gorgeous jungle and neighborhood views. The house is 8 year old and it was remodeled only 2 years ago with high-end finishes. It is completely furnished and includes all the art and decoration. This two story property harmonically blends two living areas; each of them including a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, a terrace or patio. Both bedrooms and downstairs living area are equipped with air-conditioning. Downstairs kitchen is fully equipped with dishes and small appliances. The downstairs living area boasts 11' ceilings and opens to an exquisite private outdoor patio with beautiful fountain. You can walk to a large variety of restaurants and bars. Each evening it is village tradition to walk to the quiet beach for a beautiful sunset and rolling surf. The La Patrona Polo Club is open to the public with a fine dining room, facing the polo grounds. Enjoy a polo match over dinner or drinks. Fresh local grown produce, and local seafood are available in town. Many local artists display their wares at the Friday Night Art Walk. Sayulita (a popular surfing venue) is two miles south of San Pancho, where you can find a more bustling area for beach, shopping and night life. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Available summer months (May thru September) for $1000/month plus utilities.
Payment in full due within one week of booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: PVR Puerto Vallarta at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 200 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: San Pancho at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many with walking distance at 0.02 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Retitred business owner
Why the Owner Chose San Francisco (San Pancho):
Ibought this property because it was it was in the center of the town close to every thing.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
the casa has thre separate outdoor patio areas for enjoyment any time of day.
- Primary: 3609903332
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
front/living room with sony TV and blu-ray player
Upper patio under palapa
Private pario take from upper deck
lower patio with stairs to upper living area
Lower patio and fountain
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013