Luxury Self Catering Vacation Rentals
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hazyview cottage description
Sleeps 8 - Serviced Daily.
Our privately owned self catering guest house / vacation rental is set in the award winning 4 star wildlife & golf resort of Kruger Park Lodge - South Africa. Within easy access of the Kruger National park and scenic sights of the Blyde River Canyon.
Cambalala - meaning 'relax' in Zulu - is located in Hazyview, South Africa within the award winning 4 Star golf and wildlife resort of Kruger Park Lodge, which is a luxurious resort on the banks of the Sabie River in Mpumalanga.
The chalet is nestled serenely in a quiet part of the resort. Away from main thoroughfare traffic and flying golf balls, but still only just a few steps from all the action. There is abundant birdlife, free roaming Impala and other animals all around.
Cambalala is a spacious chalet which sleeps up to 8 adults. There are 3 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms. Downstairs is an en-suite double room and a semi-ensuite twin room. Upstairs is a large, light and airy loft area which sleeps 4 on two single beds and a bunk bed. All rooms have fitted double wardrobes, dressing tables with mirrors and hairdryers.
The loft has a 2-seater sofa, bean bags and flat screen TV, which makes it an ideal separate living area for the kids. There is also a handmade wooden cot for the very little. All bedrooms have ceiling fans in addition to air-conditioning. Linen and towels are provided.
The lounge, with the dining area to the rear, has direct access to the outside entertainment area, which is where you'll probably spend most of your time when you're not out on Safari.
There is 1 three-seater sofa, 1 two-seater sofa, 1 arm chair and a coffee table for your comfort. The flat-screen television is housed in a cabinet and French doors open out onto the decking.
The dining area has a 6-seater wooden table. The fully equipped kitchen houses everything you would expect: an oven and hob with extractor fan, washer/dryer, large fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc. With plenty storage space and granite work surfaces throughout.
The wooden-decked entertainment area outside is the perfect spot to spend an afternoon reading a book or an evening cooking and recounting your adventures of the day. Like any truly South African abode Cambalala is equipped with a large built-in braai (barbecue) with storage and work surfaces to cater for all your al-fresco eating needs. Alternatively, there are many great restaurants in the area including the one in the Kruger Park Lodge resort itself.
For your convenience a daily cleaning service is provided at no additional cost. There is no need to fuss over cleaning the braai (barbecue) yourself either as it will be cleaned for you as part of the daily service.
- 160 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- There are 3 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms. Downstairs is an en-suite double room and a semi-ensuite twin room. Upstairs is a large, light and airy loft area which sleeps 4 on two single beds and a bunk bed. All rooms have fitted double wardrobes, dressing tables with mirrors and hairdryers. The loft has a 2-seater sofa, bean bags and flat screen TV, which makes it an ideal separate living area for the kids. There is also a handmade wooden cot for the very little. All bedrooms have ceiling fans in addition to air-conditioning. Linen and towels are provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each unit has 2 full bathrooms.
Kitchen & Dining
The fully equipped kitchen houses everything you would expect: an oven and hob with extractor fan, washer/dryer, large fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc. With plenty storage space....moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Living Room seats 6:
There is 1 three-seater sofa, 1 two-seater sofa, 1 arm chair and a coffee table for your comfort. The flat-screen television is housed in a cabinet and French doors open out onto the decking....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Only 10km from the Kruger national park. There is a plethora of activities to enjoy in this beautiful part of South Africa. This is a convenient location from which to explore the whole area and many of the beautiful scenic attractions Mpumalanga has to offer, including the Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, Pilgrim's Rest, Three Rondawels, Pinacle rock and many others. Whether you're an adrenaline junkie, wildlife and bird enthusiast, keen golfer or just after a get-away-from-it-all holiday, Cambalala and Kruger Park Lodge has something to offer the whole family. Spend the afternoon on our local golf course, go on a safari game drive in the nearby world-renowned Kruger National Park, or relax on the grass overlooking the hippo dam and admire the unique African sunset whilst listening to local birdsong. For the thrill seekers, the dramatic landscape offers an abundance of activities to get your adrenaline going....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Jan 6 - Dec 14
1 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 5
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
25% Secures the booking.
100% Refund if the booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga Internatonal Airport) at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Kruger Park Lodge (onsite) at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Kruger Park Lodge (onsite) at 20 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Kruger Park Lodge (onsite) at 200 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Cambalala is a family owned and run business that has grown from 1 to 3 Vacation rental units within Kruger Park lodge in the since 2006.
Why the Owner Chose Hazyview:
Whilst living abroad in the UK my wife and I came home one Christmas for a holiday, We decided to book somewhere scenic where all our South African family could come and visit us. After spending a few days at Kruger Park Lodge I was totally in love with the place. Its a well managed and well maintained resort in a beautiful location. I decided then that I would look into purchasing property there. We originally bought a unit within Kruger Park Lodge to use as a family holiday home which we intended to rent out occasionally to cover costs. We chose this location as it's a stunning part of the world and very central to all the sights and attractions of the area. Things have really gone well and we have now expanded to a 3rd unit which we know will do as well as our other 2 houses in the resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
As my units are privately owned I am able to rent them out at a fraction of the cost that the resort normally does for the same units. So you pay half the price and still get all the benefits that the resort has to offer. The resort does not distinguish between its own guest and those of private owners. Also I can guarantee that my units are always kept up to the best standards and are all of equal level in terms of luxury and amenities.
- Primary: +27 82 330 2370 Martin's Number
- Secondary: +27 82 572 9688 Jan's Number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cambalala at dusk
Timid impala roam freely in the resort
Fully Equipped kitchen
Loft room. All rooms are tastefully decorated.
View down the road from one of our units
Impeccably maintained grounds
Ponds and lakes litter the resort grounds
Ground Hornbill. (Picture taken by me in the Kruger National Park - 2010)
Endangered wild dog. (Picture taken by me in the Kruger National Park - 2009)
Young male lions. (Picture taken by me in the Kruger National Park - 2012)
Visit the hippo hide and listen to these giants grunting, laughing and splashing
Kitchen and living area
Our Location in relation to the Kruger National Park
Private patio and braai (barbeque) area.
Play a round of golf on the tricky but scenic kruger park lodge course.
The Sabi river runs through the resort and makes for tranquil surroundings
Cheeky monkeys use the resort as their playground
One of the ponds nearby
Wildebeest. (Picture taken by me in the Kruger National Park - 2008)
Young male lions. (Picture taken by me in the Kruger National Park - 2008)
Each unit has to neat bathrooms
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013