Near Disney, Lakeside with a South Facing Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Our beautifully appointed and brightly decorated home has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms with a private pool. Bedding consists of two queen, one full, one set of twins, and a full size sleeper-sofa in the living room. The formal dining room and breakfast nook seat 10. You will find everything you need in the well fitted kitchen. It also features 4 tvs, 2 vcrs, 1 dvd, playstation II, and a stereo with cd. The pool has an extra large patio which is ideal for poolside leisure. It faces south and overlooks a conservation lake and woodland for additional privacy. You can rest easy, our home has a full security system and is conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac across from the glenbrook resort clubhouse with its extra amenities such as; tennis court, sand volleyball, billards and much more. Perfect for a wonderful vacation!
This house is not only wonderful for a family vacation, but also ideal as a romantic & fun vacation for a couple.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The four corners area at US-27 and US-192 is perfect for shopping and offers a variety of very good restaurants, some within walking distance. There is a Super Wal-Mart open (24/7) under 2 miles. Orlando International Airport is a 40 minutes drive. Disney World is 8 miles (15 minutes). Other attractions, such as Universal Studios, Sea World, Designer Outlet Malls, Florida Mall and Millennia Mall are a 25 minutes drive. A one hour drive east takes you to the Kennedy Space Center and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Tampa is a one hour drive west to the Gulf of Mexico. Many fantastic golf courses are just a short drive....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
|High Season - July & August
Jul 1 - Aug 31
3 night min stay
|Mid Season - Nov thru April
Nov 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$200 Refundable Security Deposit required at booking. Remainder is due 30 days before arrival.
11% FL lodging tax is required.
Pool Heat $25/per night $120/per week
Cleaning Fee $85 if less than 5 nights
SNOWBIRDS please contact us for special rates
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 27 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coco Beach at 75 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Chilli's Bar and Grill at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Orange Lake Resort at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Santa Fe Cattle Co. at 1.5 Miles
- Primary: + 425-829-2778
- Secondary: + 407-468-0671
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of Lakeside Haven
Breakfast nook seats 4
Fully equipped kitchen and laundry room
Master bedroom, queen bed with pool side entry
Front bedroom with queen bed, dresser an large closet
Third bedroom, two twin beds dresser, walk in closet
South facing screened pool with lake front view
Patio and pool deck area
Formal dining area for six
Relaxing Living room, with flat screen TV and sofa sleeper
Kitchen refrigerator and counter space
Master bathroom, with garden tub and separate shower
Second bedroom with full size bed, dresser and closet.
Garage with pool table, chess and backgammon table
Patio and pool deck with seating for 6
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013