Beautiful View of Horn Island on 1.3 Acres of Private Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Springs house description
This post Katrina modern home sits on top of 30 ft. pier beams which allow a spectacular view of the Gulf. A large service elevator takes you from a two car garage (and covered parking for 12 additional cars) to the main floor. Main floor is complete with gourmet kitchen, wet bar, large spacious living room, master bedroom, and wrap around porch for 360 degree view from above. The 2nd level has additional bedrooms, bathrooms, wet bar, 2nd mini-kitchen on 2nd floor, studio, office, and living area. Peak of house room.....available to sleep two children.
- 6000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : service elevator
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
The kitchen is a chef's dream. There is seating for 3-4 at eating bar island in kitchen. The counter tops and island are granite. There are 2 wine cabinets. There is an oversize double and prep sink....moreless
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Living Room seats 8
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- If you're looking for a beautiful, serene place to unwind, relax and recharge, this is for you. This post Katrina house sits on 1 1/3 acres and is contructed like no other on the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the gulf from the wrap around porch. Watch the pelicans, dolphins and sea birds from a birds eye view. Enjoy the shrimp boats and traffic on the water with Horn Island in the back-ground. This fabulous 6000 plus square feet house has every amenity. The upper level has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, family room, library, work-out room and kitchenette. The first floor has the great room, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, sitting room with queen size sofa bed and utility room. There are activities abound in the area: deep-sea fishing, boating, sailing, swimming, kayaking, river and swamp trips or a trip to Ship Island. There is always a festival or art show at various galleries-particularly the Walter Anderson Museum in O.S.. Casinos are 15-20 minute drive....moreless
- Game Room:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
I travel each Colombus Day weekend to a new state. This year's pick was Mississippi. We were in for a treat with this beautiful Ocean Springs house! The house itself is so impressive! From the elevator that takes your luggage upstairs to the full wrap around porch to the amenities in the house, Belle Fontaine was a pleasure! The kitchen is big and spacious and has everything you could need. The bedrooms and bathrooms were nicely appointed and met our needs perfectly. We especially loved being on the water and watching the birds and dolphins in the Gulf! I would highly recommend this property!!
- Guest Stephanie D.
- Date of stay 10/10/13
- Review Submitted 10/20/13
Beautiful Beach House
Beautiful Beach House
We had a wonderful time with our family and friends. The home had every amenity you could want. Great kitchen, open living area, nicely furnished, beautiful porch with wonderful beach views...just lovely. The elevator made it a breeze moving in with luggage and groceries. The pool is an endless pool and is very small and the pier can accommodate only two people. The photos are a bit deceiving. Also, just so you know, there is no beach to walk on or sunbathe. The other problem that we had was that the cleaning fee is not disclosed in the description. It is in your contract, and it is deducted from your deposit. It really should be a separate line item. When I finally called about the return of my deposit, I only received one fifth of it back. All beds were stripped and sheets left on top of bed. We did wash the towels and put away prior to leaving. Home was left clean. Just warning you to make sure all fees are disclosed prior to putting down a deposit so you are not as surprised as I was!
- Guest samuel s.
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call for Special Rates for the Season of Thanksgiving and Christmas. 228-826-2725
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Gulfport at 26 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Gulfport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: hwy90 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ocean Springs Downtown at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Preserve at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ocean Springs Downtown locally owned restaurants at 15 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: A wonderful view from above ground......built to withstand a hurricane.....offering beautiful views of the gulf
Why Ocean Springs:
This is definitely the most unique property on the gulf sitting on top of 30 ft. pier beams
The Unique Benefits at this House:
All of the amenities of modern living are built in....
- Primary: +228 826-2725
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Service elevator near the bottom of the stairs goes to both floors
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.