Cozy a-Frame/Chalet Close to Otsego Lake, Family and Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Otsego Lake chalet description
Hardwood floors and beautiful knotty pine paneling are featured in this home. This home sleeps 3-6 people. The bedroom includes a whirlpool tub and full size bed, the spacious loft has a queen size bed. There is also a queen size pull out sofa bed.
Complete kitchen with the usual dishes and pots and pans. Or, if you prefer, a charcoal grill on the back deck.
The wooded lot also includes a fire pit for relaxing and roasting marshmallows in the evenings.
In-floor hot water heat, and a free standing gas fireplace will keep any chill at bay. Wonderfully cozy after a day of snowmobiling, ice fishing or skiing. Minutes away from vast snowmobile trails, cross country and downhill ski areas, and within walking distance of Otsego Lake.
After a long day of winter activities, enjoy a good soak in the whirlpool bath to relax the aches away.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 5
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- 5 minutes off of I-75 hi-way, on the beautiful West side of Otsego Lake. 1/4 mile North of Otsego county park and the Natural golf course. Easy access to Otsego lake via Otsego county park boat launch. 1/2 mile from a large array of snomobile trails to take you any direction you desire. Just a short 5 minute drive to the Alpine Park for cross country skiing in the winter, and mountain biking in the summer. 5 minutes from the town of Gaylord for good array of shopping and dining experiences. 1 hour to Mackinac Bridge area or Traverse City. 50 minutes to Petoskey area. A short 15 minutes to the casino in Vanderbilt. Use the cottage as a central base to any of Northern Michigan's many wonderful sites. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Reservation deposit will be refunded in the case of a cancellation, provided the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days before time of rental.
A $200 damage deposit is required for all guests, and will be refunded provided our home is left in move-in condition. Laundry and light maintenence cleaning will be taken care of by our cleaner and is not the resposibility of the renter.
A deposit of 1/2 is required to hold a reservation, with the remaining 1/2 and damage deposit due at time of check -in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
A cleaning fee of $40 will be charged for all rentals.
A pet fee of $50 will be charged for any pets.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Otsego County Community Airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Otsego Lake County Park at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ruby Tuesday at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Downhill- Sylvan Resort, Cross Country-Alpine Park at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Natural at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ruby Tuesday at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Our year round home is in the central michigan area. We both love to snowmobile and cross country ski, which is why we wanted a place up north.
Why the Owner Chose Otsego Lake:
When we first saw this home, we fell in love with it, and knew we were going to buy it. The knotty pine walls and wooded lot, give it a rustic feel. It is so quiet and peaceful there, but close enough to the conveniences of town. The snow trails are close enough to ride the machines to, and there are cross country trails close by also. Gaylord has a nice selelction of restaurants for dining in. We especially love the coffee shops. They are so nice to warm up in after a day of cross country skiing. Gaylord has many of the big box stores, as well as a variety of smaller, charming shops. We really love to browse the antique shops.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
When we bought our vacation home, we decided to do a little remodeling. We added a whirlpool tub to pamper ourselves, and a washer and dryer for convenience. We also installed a gas fireplace and in-floor heat to keep us warm and cozy through the winter.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Loft Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Master Bedroom with Full size Bed and Whirlpool Tub
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013