Birch Cove on Spider Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Spider Lake house description
This lovely three-bedroom, two-bath home is situated on the shore of Spider Lake, which is excellent for fishing, water skiing, swimming, and other water sports. This large home sleeps six or more and has lake views from the living room, dining room, family room and two of the bedrooms. The home has a king bed, a queen bed, and a full bed, and is furnished with many conveniences including laundry, microwave, coffemaker, ice maker, gas fireplace, four TVs, DVD player, and clean linens. Outside you will find extensive decking, your own dock, rowboat, oars, life preservers, gas grill, outdoor furniture, and a firepit. We also have a pontoon boat available for rent.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The three bedrooms have a king, a queen, and a full bed.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- The property is on Spider Lake, 10 miles southeast of Traverse City in the beautiful forest lakes area. Day trips may include the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes in Empire, Michigan; Old Mission peninsula and lighthouse; downtown Traverse City including the Clinch Park Marina and many parks; or one of our local orchards or wineries. Surrounding Traverse City are many quaint towns for shopping or sightseeing, including Leland, Suttons Bay, Elk Rapids, and Northport. If you enjoy gambling, Leelanau Sands Casino is a 45 minute drive, and Turtle Creek Casino is a 25 minute drive. There are numerous excellent golf courses in the area. Local maps and tourism information will be available upon your arrival....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,650 per week We rent by the week, Saturday through Saturday, during the summer. Weekend or nightly rentals and reduced rates are available early summer and fall. I may not use the calendar on this site, please email for rates/availability!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cherry Capitol Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Peegeo's at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Elmbrook at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Peegeo's at 2 Miles
About the owner: We didn't know each other then, but we (George and Susan) both came to up north to Spider Lake as kids during the summer, and we both moved permanently to Traverse City as young adults the first chance we got (a long time ago). We love this lake and are happy to call it home. We own and operate a restaurant/bar just down the road called Peegeo's which is in its 30th year.
Why the Owner Chose Spider Lake:
We take pride in our property. It is well maintained, sparkling clean, and very comfortable. Whether you want to fish, ski, golf, hike, swim, gamble, ride a horse, shop, or just kick back on the deck with a glass of local wine and a good book, this property is situated in the right place. The property has over 100' of private frontage on Spider Lake and its own dock, along with a deck right at the water's edge.
- Primary: 231-645-1798
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunken living room with television.
The kitchen has everything you'll need!
Pontoon boat is available to rent.
Taken from the deck on a beautiful fall day.
The house is just steps from the water!
Master bedroom has a king bed and a walkout to the deck.
Tranquil water surrounds one of the five islands on the lake.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.