Chalet on Whitefish - Hayward Wisconsin
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stone Lake chalet description
Rentals are Friday to Friday.
Check in Time 3:00 PM, Check out time is 10:00 AM.
This is the place for anyone seeking 'deluxe' accommodations for your upcoming Summer Vacation. The property is located on a quiet dead-end road, away from the Highway and traffic noise. The Cabin has knotty pine throughout, a lovely screened porch with a new 'napping couch', two round outdoor tables with 8 chairs, two dining tables (main level and down) with 6 chairs each, a Weber Gas Grill, a lake-side Camp-Fire-Place, FREE Campfire Wood, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 4 Queen size beds, with a 'Sleep Number' bed in the loft, and two fold-down futons. There's a pool table on the lower level, as well as a new 50' Big Screen TV w/250+ Satellite TV Channels, DVD Player and Premium Surround-Sound. There are TV's with Satellite on every level and internet Wi-Fi (Hughes Satellite
Internet) throughout the home. The Kitchen is fully equipped, with automatic dishwasher, Family sized 'fridge and there's a separate beverage fridge down in the pool table room, plus one on the porch.
No Smoking, no pets please.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- Video Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
Pristine Lake, crystal clear water with sandy/pebble bottom, no weeds, lower elevation (no huge stairs to climb!) - great for kids and sunbathers! At 109' Whitefish Lake is 2nd deepest in WISC...moreless
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- The Hayward/Stone Lake area is a beautiful part of God's Creation. Tall pines and Hardwood forests abound. Spotting deer, bear, eagles and other wildlife is very common. Fishing is great, with many 'Class A' Musky lakes in the area. Walleye also stocked in many lakes. The 'Big Lake' view from the Loft Master BR is magnificent! Plenty of fishing guides are available. LCO Casino is 10 miles away and has national acts/entertainment. The original Famous Daves is 15 minutes away. Wineries, Micro Brew pub, Homemade candy shop, downtown. Hayward is also home of the world famous Lumberjack Championship, Fat Tire, and Birkenbeiner ski race. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Couldnt have asked for more....everything was PERFECT
Couldnt have asked for more....everything was PERFECT
We stayed at "Chalet on Whitefish" this past August and had a WONDERFUL time. The kids really enjoyed the sandy swimming area, and the 'huge sandbox' area, complete with Tonka Trucks. We used the paddleboat every day, and the lake toys (floaties, etc) were great. The home is equipped with everything you need, and is very comfortable. Dad took a nap on the couch in the porch, or the hammock, several times. We took a pontoon out to 'The Flatts' as they're called, and the kids had a great time swimming and wading around. Thanks very much for letting us use your spectacular home - It's really beautiful! The Miller Family, Arlington MN
- Guest Alyssa (Arlington)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
- 2014 Rates (sales tax not included) ALL RENTALS ARE WEEKLY ONLY. January* until Memorial Day week-$2,400 per week for an occupancy up to 6 persons. *For the 'Birkie' the rate (Weekly only) is $3400 (2/21 thru 2/28) Memorial Day week through Labor Day week - $3400/week for up to 6 persons After Labor Day week through December - $2600/week, for up to 6 persons For occupancy of up to 8 persons, please add $100/night/person for each over 6
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: Wisconsin 27/70 at Stone Lake
- Nearest Barpub: Beechmoor (www.beechmoor.com) at Stone Lake
- Nearest Ski: Telemark at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hayward International at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beechmoor (www.beechmoor.com) at Stone Lake
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Patti and Randy are both outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. When visiting the Hayward area years ago, we fell in love with the 'UP NORTH' feel - the dense woods, and pristine lakes - We knew right away we would soon become property owners here. We find joy in sharing the property with responsible friends and family - it's true contentment to relax on the large wrap-around deck with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come up, or to catch a snooze on the screened-in porch!
Why the Owner Chose Stone Lake:
With all the bays and points, Whitefish lake is very interesting to explore. It's fun to find the 115 foot deep spot on the depth finder, and imagine how many houses could be stacked up under your boat! The water is crystal-clear, making it just about perfect for all types of water sports and swimming.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Knotty Pine interior throughout the home. There's a very nice Pool table ready for adult use. 4 BR and 3 Bathrooms add to the space and convenience. There is a large dock with a 12' by 8' deck at the end there for your use. Satellite Television on every level, comfortable seating (leather sofas on main floor) and a gas grill round out the amenities.
- Primary: +1 952-297-4264 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome - Enjoy your stay!
View from Loft
Main Floor Bedroom 2
Mail Level Bathroom with Tub & Shower
View from Bed in Loft Bedroom!
Family Room w/ 50' tv
Lower Level Bedroom
Eating area on deck
Main Floor Bedroom 1
Loft Master BR, with Sleep Number Queen size bed.
The Mint Condition Pool Table
Screen Porch with napping couch
Garden shed with lake toys
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 19, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.