Manitou Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manitou Beach bungalow description
The Manitou Beach House is everything you need for a carefree holiday with friends, family and pets. Modestly finished and furnished, a fully outfitted farm size kitchen and same floor laundry will make your stay worry free. This 1000 square foot, 3 bedroom house with a 4 peice bathroom is situated on a hill with a peacefull view of Little Manitou Lake. Walk down the lakefront to Danceland and meet the 'village people' for morning coffee. Then continue past local motels and businesses to the Manitou Springs Mineral Pool and Spa for a morning swim. Ask the hotel for shuttle service back, but not until you revel in their amazing gift and clothing shop. And that's just the beginning of the fun to be had at Manitou.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 5
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Welcome to Watrous & Manitou Beach! Your Guide to UNSINKABLE EXPERIENCES........ Two great communities - one fantastic travel destination! Located in the heart of Saskatchewan we are accessible from all directions via the major thoroughfares of Highway 2 running north and south and Highway 16 running east and west. Whatever your pace or your desire, you can find it in Watrous and Manitou Beach. Come for a visit and stay for a lifetime! Activities & Attractions......... The communities of Watrous and Manitou Beach offer visitors the perfect playground for a variety of holiday adventures. From the high energy guest who likes to engage in physical activity to those looking for a more restful respite from the daily grind, Watrous and Manitou Beach caters to all. Perfect for individuals, couples and families, the range of available accommodations and activities allow visitors to plan the perfect get-away. With over 200 businesses to serve you, everything from A to Z is only minutes away. Nestled in the valley just a five minute drive from Watrous is Saskatchewan's best kept secret....Little Manitou Lake.... the only natural salt water lake where even a goat can float! Come experience the priceless tranquility of nature, set to soothe even the most frazzled of nerves........ Fill your days with shopping, swimming, walking, hiking and golfing. Dance the night away at the world famous Danceland. Stroll down the boardwalk. Or revisit your childhood or introduce a new generation to the unique atmosphere of viewing a movie at the drive-in. Here are some of the things to see and do at Watrous-Manitou Beach........ The Mineral Spa....... Indulge in the luxurious pleasures of Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa at beautiful Manitou Beach. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced! Calm yourself in the mysterious waters of Manitou; legendary for its natural buoyancy mineral-rich properties and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it's impossible to sink! You simply float effortlessly all day long. A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada's prairie, it's the only one of its kind in Canada. The Beach....... What summer would be complete without spending some time at a sandy beach! Manitou has three beaches with shower and washroom facilities at each. There are playgrounds available for the kids, so you can relax and soak up the sun. You can try out the legendary waters of Manitou the same way our aboriginal forebearers did... with a dip in the lake. Golf Course....... The beautiful Manitou Beach Golf Club offers beginning and seasoned golfers a challenge. Bordered by mature trees, the nine-hole course is a beautiful walk of 3,048 yards, par 36 with a 119 slope rating for men and a 114 slope rating for women. Dotted with bunkers and water hazards, golfers will find themselves booking subsequent tee-times. A full slate of tournaments hits the links starting in June, and the large tournament facility can accommodate 150 people and is equipped with barbeques, a kitchen and a bar...... Danceland....... If the walls of this structure could talk, they would tell the musical history of not only a province but also a country. From the big band era through the decades of country acts including one of Canada's most successful country acts Prairie Oyster, Danceland has hosted a who's who list of music greats. Once a seasonal venue, Danceland now offers year-round entertainment...... Visitors are encouraged to stop by for a tour and those who take a twirl on the horsehair floor are quick to sing its praises and make a return trip to the floor. Throughout the summer, there is always something on tap, from dance lessons to dine and dances, this family friendly venue offers something for everyone. ...... Wellington Park....... Wellington Park is a place of peace and tranquillity. A flowing stream is shaded by numerous trees and is the perfect place for a picnic. There are firepits, picnic tables and a playground for the kids. A walking trail connects Wellington to the regional campground for those interested in a stroll. Saskatoon berries can also be found in abundance. Manitou Mini-Golf....... Enjoy 18 holes at Manitou Mini-Golf and putt through replicas of some of the historical buildings of Watrous and Manitou Beach! Geocaching....... With a summer full of events to mark onto your calendar, visitors can be as busy or as quiet as they choose. For those wishing to explore a little further a field, there are over 200 geocaches within 50 miles of Watrous....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional Fees and Taxes:
5% tax applies.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Saskatoon Airport at 65 Miles
- Nearest Train: Via Rail Canada station at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: #2 Highway at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Little Manitou Lake at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Mike's Beach Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Manitou Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sam's Steak House at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Sharon and Robert are new Saskatchewan residents who saw the wisdom and potential in Manitou Beach several years ago. They brought this previously owned home from a nearby property and are presently finishing the exterior and walk-out basement.
Why the Owner Chose Manitou Beach:
Little Manitou Lake is said to have a higher mineral count than the Dead Sea. People come from all over the world to enjoy the healthful benefits in the mineral pools. The neightbours are mostly year round residents who are Saskatchewan friendly and helpful and health focussed. There are also many fun activities in the area like golf, Danceland, a drive-in movie, weekly farmers market, up-town coffee spot, steak house, gift shops, galleries and beach volleyball at the bar.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
Since all the flooring is washable, there are no worries for people with pets and small children.
- Primary: +1 306-587-7054 Call only 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 19, 2014
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Call only 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.