Apartment Nina, in the Beautiful Piazza Della Chiesa with Lake View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nina The apartment is located in the center of Bellagio in the beautiful Church Square, overlooking the lake and the surrounding mountains.
Nina The apartment is on the fourth floor of a building recently renovated and has a bathroom with shower, kitchen, a double bedroom and a single bedroom, large living room with a balcony overlooking the church square.
the apartment clean and new, furnished with taste and simplicity has all the comforts for a pleasant and peaceful stay in the famous and popular holiday resort of Bellagio.
Nina The apartment is equipped with central air conditioning, satellite TV, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, electric kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine with free capsules.
Nina The apartment has private parking.
- 80 m²
- On floor 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
- camera da letto matrimoniale
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Bellagio is situated at the tip of that region that divides the Lake Como in two bifurcations. The tourist center occupies the extreme part of the promontory, while the numerous districts are disseminated both along the banks of the lake and the nearby hills. Already inhabited in prehistoric times, was the site of the summer residence of Roman patricians and, later, of the noble families of Lombardy, who built magnificent villas. Fascinated, in the past, poets and writers from around the world, from Pliny the Younger to Taine, Longfellow, Twain, Shelley, Stendhal, Flaubert, Faure and artists queli Toscanini and Franz Liszt....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 30
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment must be made by bank transfer "OUR" at our bank: Credito Cooperativo di Lezzeno Agenzia di Bellagio IBAN: IT49 Z086 1850 9400 0000 0302 447
Upon arrival to the apartment Nina must pay a security deposit of 200 euros in cash which will be returned upon return of the keys on departure.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates include tax and cleaning fee
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Malpensa at 80 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Como at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Como at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My name is Carlo Bergonzi and I am the owner of Habitat Bellagio, the company that owns the apartment Nina. I try to offer my guests a serious and careful, choosing and selecting the best apartments in Bellagio. My apartments are in the center of Bellagio and away from my office a few minutes walk away, so I am always available to my guests for any information or need. I hope to meet you soon!
Why the Owner Chose Bellagio:
I chose the apartment Nina simply because it's nice, new and clean. It has central air conditioning and has a great view of the lake, the square and the surrounding mountains. Just perfect!
- Primary: +39 031951199
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013