Great Location, Great Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rio del Mar house description
This newly updated 3 story home has lots to offer a group that is vacationing! 132 Creek is a large home just steps to the sand with wonderful views from bedroom and living room. Front deck with ocean views. Back deck with Jacuzzi. Fresh and bright interior, chefs kitchen with updated granite counter tops and stainless appliances! Large, round dining table and comfortable living room with gas fireplace which leads out to a deck with ocean views! Spiral staircase throughout.
Weekly On-Season $2,604.90
Weekly Off-Season $2,138.90
2 Nights $866.80
Please contact the office for monthly rates.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Beach Distance: Short Distance Max Occupancy: 10 View: Yes Bed Size 1st/Master: King Bed Size 2nd Rm: Queen Bed Size 3rd Rm: Queen Bed Size 4th Rm: 2 Bunk Beds Internet Access: Yes Micro/Dishwash/Disp.: Yes BBQ Grill: Propane Fireplace, Wood/Gas: Gas Washer/Dryer: Yes Levels: 3 Town: Aptos Dishwasher: Yes...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- On the Pacific Coast Bicycle Route ?? Beachcombing on miles of white sandy shoreline • Kayaking and wildlife viewing at Elkhorn Slough • Hiking and mountain biking at Nisene Marks State Park • Theatre at UCSC Shakespeare Santa Cruz • Dining at Sanderling’s restaurant at Seascape Resort • Golfing at Seascape Golf Course in nearby Aptos • Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a short 14-mile drive • Monterey is 31 miles to the south • ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly On-Season $2,604.90 Weekly Off-Season $2,138.90 2 Nights $866.80
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Jose International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rio del Mar Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cafe Rio at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Seascape Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe Rio & Pixie Deli at 1 Miles
living room 2
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.