5 BR. Across from the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rio del Mar house description
Family Friendly Beach House Across the Street from the Beach
Seacliff Beach, Aptos, CA
Location: Inside the gated community of Rio Surf and Sand on Beach Drive, Aptos, Santa Cruz County, CA.
Accommodations: House, 3 levels, 1 bedroom (queen bed) and bathroom on ground floor with separate entrance, 1 bedroom (queen bed) and half bath on first floor, 3 bedrooms on upper level (one king in master with full bath & jacuzzi, one double and twin trundle beds) with another full bathroom. Two living room areas.
Nestled in the small gated community of Rio Surf & Sand lies our rustic beach house, across the street from the sand and waves of our private beach adjoining Rio Del Mar Beach. The upper two levels have windows that view the water and beach. Each level has two small decks that offer a private place to enjoy the tranquility and sounds of the beach. However, the views of the beach and Monterey Bay from the glass walled upper level living room are especially beautiful! But best of all is the large roof top deck that offers unparalleled views from Santa Cruz to Monterey and Moss Landing. It's the perfect place to sunbathe, visit with your family after a swim in the ocean and enjoy a beautiful sunset with a glass of wine.
After taking walks along the miles of sandy beaches, collecting sea shells and watching the dolphins swim by at various times of the day, you can always check out the concrete ship and Museum by Seacliff Beach. Conveniently located in Aptos, our home is near shopping, golfing, restaurants, cinema, and other activities. There's kayaking and wildlife viewing at Elkhorn Slough; hiking and mountain biking at Nisene Marks State Park; boating, wind-surfing and dinner & cocktail cruises on the Chardonnay at Santa Cruz Harbor. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a short drive.
Weekly On-Season $4,235.90
Weekly Off-Season $3,769.90
2 Nights $1,391.05
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- each Distance: Across The Street Max Occupancy: 12 View: Yes Bed Size 1st/Master: King 3rd Level Bed Size 2nd Rm: Queen 3rd Level Bed Size 3rd Rm: Queen Middle Level Bed Size 4th Rm: Trundle 3rd Level Bed Size 5th Rm: Double 1st Level Internet Access: Yes Micro/Dishwash/Disp.: Yes BBQ Grill: Charcoal Fireplace, Wood/Gas: Wood Washer/Dryer: Yes Levels: 3 Town: Aptos Dishwasher: Yes...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- On the Pacific Coast Bicycle Route • Beachcombing on miles of white sandy shoreline • Kayaking and wildlife viewing at Elkhorn Slough • Hiking and mountain biking at Nisene Marks State Park • Theatre at UCSC Shakespeare Santa Cruz • Dining at Sanderling’s restaurant at Seascape Resort • Golfing at Seascape Golf Course in nearby Aptos • Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a short drive • Monterey is 31 miles to the south • ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
After driving 3 1/2 hours to this rental (with a baby) we were tired and soooo excited to see the place. When we walked in, we were speechless. We have rented many homes over the past 15 years and this place was disgusting. Dirt, dust, food splatters, etc. We walked right out and back to the rental office. We had to fight for our money back and it took some time before they refunded us. DO NOT RENT THIS PLACE!!!!!
- Guest aptosrenter (el dorado hills, ca)
- Date of stay 11/24/12
- Review Submitted 06/21/13
Weekly On-Season $4,235.90 Weekly Off-Season $3.769.90 2 Nights $1,391.05
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Jose Internatinal Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Seascape Golf Course at 2 Miles
Roof Top 3
Roof top deck
Roof top deck2
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 09, 2014
5 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.