Charming Beach Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rio del Mar house description
2 NIGHT MINIMUM DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS!
2 bedroom, 2 bath home on a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to beach and shops! Large front viewing deck and private back yard. Hardwood floors. Open and bright floor plan, Fireplace, flat screen TV's, beautiful trees and greenery surrounding the property! Very functional and enjoyable! Call today!
No access to hot tub.
Weekly On-Season $1,290.10
Weekly Off-Season $998.85
2 Nights $542.25
Please contact the office for monthly rates.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Additional Sleeping: Full Sofa Bed in living area
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Beach Distance: Short Distance Max Occupancy: 7 View: Canyon Bed Size 1st/Master: Queen Bed Size 2nd Rm: Hollywood Bunk Additional Sleeping: Full Sofa Bed Internet Access: Yes Micro/Dishwash/Disp.: Yes BBQ Grill: Propane Fireplace, Wood/Gas: Yes Washer/Dryer: Yes Levels: 1 With Stairs Town: Aptos Dishwasher: Yes...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- On the Pacific Coast Bicycle Route • Beachcombing on miles of white sandy shoreline • Kayaking and wildlife viewing at Elkhorn Slough • Hiking and mountain biking at Nisene Marks State Park • Theatre at UCSC Shakespeare Santa Cruz • Dining at Sanderling’s restaurant at Seascape Resort • Golfing at Seascape Golf Course in nearby Aptos • Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a short drive • Monterey is 31 miles to the south • ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly On-Season $1,290.10 Weekly Off-Season $998.85 2 Nights $542.25 Please contact the office for monthly rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Jose International Airport at 39 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rio del Mar Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cafe Rio at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe Rio & Pixie Deli at 1 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
2 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.