Brand New Designed Apt, 4 Guests, Canal St Martin Fashionable District
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This 50m² apartment is perfectly adapted for 2-4 persons. Situated in a lively fast developing area, near the famous Canal Saint Martin. It sleeps a maximum of 4 guests. It is on the 1st floor of a classic Haussmanian style building (no elevator).
This wooden floored apartment that has been completely redone and personally decorated by the owner. He did it for his own use, mixed skillfully design and vintage objects as well as nice paintings.
The apt has 3 principal areas to offer : a very spacious and full of light - the living room-cum-kitchen area with view over the canal, the independent nicely decorated bedroom and the wide bathroom with beautiful tile floor.
• On entrance, the apt has a long corridor. On the left one has the independent toilet and on the right many large wooden closet.
• The corridor leads directly to the living room, which has a mix of modern and vintage furniture. It comfortably seats 4 people. The living room has two large windows that overlooks the bridge passing through the Canal Saint Martin. At night, the sofa may be converted into a bed for 2 people thus converting the living room into a sleeping area ( the sofa on photos will be replaced on 15th Feb 13 by a top quality sofa bed).
• The living area also has a open kitchen, which allows for communication with others in the living room, thus encouraging a very sociable atmosphere. The kitchen is fully equipped and the kitchen bar seats 4 people.
• The bedroom is a calm private independent area, with a comfortable bed that sleeps two and a large window. The decoration in the bedroom has a personal touch to it with a lot of beautiful paintings. From the bedroom one can directly access the bathroom.
• The bathroom is big, pleasant and well designed, with a mosaic tiled floor and a window. The bathroom offers a shower and a sink.
The area is a fast developing, calm but lively area offering a lot of activities and attractions. One could call it a yuppie area. On the weekend, the canal is closed and local markets are organised allowing for calm weekend strolls and cycling (we will soon add photos). In the summertime, Parisians love to enjoy a glass of wine sitting by the canal in evening time, making the area so romantic. There are 3 subway stations that are at around 2 minutes walking distance, making visiting the rest of Paris very convenient.
- On floor 1
- 50 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Bedroom 1
- 1 king
- Living Room
- 1 sleep sofa /futon
- This is a sofa bed
- 1 bedroom + 1 sofa bed in living room
- 0.0 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 1 bathroom with shower. Separate toilet
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 4
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
ReviewsWrite a review
We will definitely come back again
We will definitely come back again
We had a wonderful stay in the Valmy apartment! It really was so perfect and we had the most fabulous time in Paris. We really enjoyed the "home" feel, and had a great time! We would love to stay there again every time we visit.
- Guest Angel
- Date of stay 01/05/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
From €100/night .. €630/week .. €2000/mnth. 5 night minimum on all rentals Rates depend on Season listed below and number of guests if applicable Low Season ... Jan-Feb-Nov / Mid Season ... Mar-Aug HIGH Season : Apr to Jul, Sept,Oct, end Dec. Christmas season - 3 weeks High season rates - 1 Low season rate We are open to rate discussion based on specific situations Mid term rentals up to 3 month acceptable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
- Secondary: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIES We answer all mails within 24H max
- Tertiary: +33 1 82 52 25 80 Please remind Paris is 9h ahead of California
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Armchairs in the living room area.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The Living area comfortably seats 4.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - another view of the open kitchen.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Bar kitchen table comfortably seats 4.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The bedroom is well decorated and equipped.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The bathroom is connected to the bedroom.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Shower with beautifully tiled mosaic flooring.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The entrance hallway of the building.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - View of the Canal
Apt. Valmy - Canal Saint Martin - A factory converted into Café by the canal.
Apt. Valmy - Canal Saint Martin - Closer look, Les Gamins.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Open Kitchen
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Closer look at the sofa.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The windows overlook the canal.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Kitchen is fully equipped.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - TV in Bedroom
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The bedroom comfortably sleeps 2.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - The bathroom also offers a sink.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Apt. Building
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Boulangerie is close by.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Fishing at Canal Saint Martin.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Nearby café, Les Gamins.
Apt. Valmy - Canal St. Martin - Park is close by.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013