An Affordable 3 Bedrooms Flat in Testaccio Area
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aventino Testaccio apartment description
This spacious apartment is located on the 2nd floor of an old characteristic popular building with elevator. On the left bank of the Tiber, very close, just crossing the bridge, you can reach the famed Porta Portese, open market each Sunday.
Walking distance from the apartment, the most important historical sights can be easily reached (Coliseum, Roman Forum, Tempio di Vesta, Bocca della Verità, Circo Massimo, Campidoglio, Piazza Venezia, Trastevere quarter, etc). Of course, since that’s a central neighborhood, it has a good connection with public transportation to go everywhere and it’s well served by a variety of local cafes, good restaurants, supermarkets and delicatessens convenience stores. Close to the apartment there is a farmer market where you can find fresh fruit and vegetable. That place’s very quiet and safe at night too.
The apartment consists of a bedroom with queen bed, another bedroom with 3 single beds, a small bedroom with one single bed, one French style bathroom with bathtub/shower, a large living room with a double sofa bed and a very large table with chairs and a fully equipped kitchen, so that up to 8 guests can comfortably reside.
The fully kitchen is equipped with gas stove with oven, fridge/freezer unit, toaster, kettle as well as all the other necessary appliances. The apartment was just recently renovated and modernized. It has A/C, continuous hot water and washing machine. Pick-up service to/from the airport and other extras available upon request.
- On floor 2
- 80 m²
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Marmorata Flat is located in Via Marmorata, in the Testaccio Area, a few minutes walking from the Metro B line and a few minutes walking from the historical centre. Surrounding Places Marmorata Flat is near the ancient and famous Piramide Cestia.The Egyptian Pyramid is located near the Porta San Paolo and the Protestant Cemetery. It was built about 18 BC - 12 BC as a tomb for Gaius Cestius Epulo. It is of brick-faced concrete covered with slabs of white marble standing on a travertine foundation, measuring 100 Roman feet (22 m.) square at the base and standing 125 Roman feet (27 m.) high. In the interior of the Pyramid is the burial chamber, a simple barrel-vaulted rectangular cavity. Porta San Paolo è is one of the southern gates in the 3rd century Aurelian walls of Rome. The Ostiense Museum is housed within the gatehouse. Vespucci Flat is at short distance from the Basilica of St Paul outside the Walls, one of the four papal churches in Rome, the second one after the St Peter in Vatican. 20 minutes walking from Coliseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Circus Maximus; 25 minutes walking from Campidoglio square, Venezia square and Corso street, very interesting for shopping....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice apartment
Very nice apartment
Very nice apartment, good location, very clean and spacious. we really enjoyed staying there.
- Guest Mashita (Malaga)
- Date of stay 05/10/13
- Review Submitted 05/15/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 1 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
|Christmas & New Year Eve
Dec 20 - Jan 6, 2014
18 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
30% Deposit Required for reservation
Additional Fees and Taxes:
50.00 euro Cleaning fee
2.00 euro per person per day - Rome Tourist Tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Beach: beach at 19 Miles
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: I'm a retired professional with a passion for photographs.
Why the Owner Chose Aventino Testaccio:
The house combines the best of both areas, it is a very easy walking trip into the heart of Rome yet remains a peaceful spot to come home to.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The house is a very comfortable and spacious family home. It is perfectly situated to make the best of being close to Rome Historical Center and all the wonderful attractions around the city while remaining an oasis of calm.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 24, 2013