Family-Friendly Modernized Art Deco Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Miami house description
Spectacular, modernized Art Deco Villa in prestigious Palmetto Bay Village. This 3,844 sq ft home on a 17,400 sq ft lot, offers the serenity of a suburban neighborhood with the convenience of city living. Features 3BR/3BA, fine Spanish tile and hardwood floors, custom built-ins and moldings, 2-story foyer, soaring ceilings. Island kitchen with granite countertops, family room, TV room, billiard room, 2-car garage (not for use), home gym, plentiful parking, fabulous pool area, and spacious upstairs sun deck for your morning Tai Chi.
1 Master Bedroom, 1 spacious Guest Room (sleeps 4), 1 Guest Room, 3 Full Bathrooms, Gym, Billiard Room, Pool with ample deck and lush back yard with Royal Palms and fruit trees (grapefruit, mango, star fruit & lychee nut).
- 3844 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 5
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- AIRBOAT RIDES (30 min by car) There’s no better way to enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of the Florida Everglades than by airboat. On a tour you'll glide over the sawgrass and cattails while taking in the stories of this unique environment and endangered wildlife. At the exhibits, hold a baby alligator and see crocodiles, iguanas, turtles, and Burmese python. THE FALLS SHOPPING CENTER (10 min by car) guests can stroll the one-level, covered walkways surrounded by a million-gallon waterscape and lush tropical foliage. Featuring more than 100 stores and movie theater, The Falls also offers exciting dining options. COCONUT GROVE / CORAL GABLES (25 min by car) Coconut Grove is the oldest Miami neighborhood, formed in 1925. Among the hustle and bustle of Miami's ever-growing metropolis sits a laid-back, waterfront community unlike any other. This village-within-a-city offers visitors a unique alternative experience to the standard South Florida visit. With everything from gallery walks and outdoor dining, to sailing regattas and wacky festivals. The famed Miracle Mile in Coral Gables and its surrounding downtown streets with their European-style outdoor cafes, provides visitors with an enjoyable tropical shopping experience. Home to many specialty stores and more than 120 international restaurants, Miracle Mile is a paradise for casual and gourmet diners. VILLAGE OF MERRICK PARK (20 min by car) Fashion, style and relaxation come to life at the Village of Merrick Park, featuring Elemis Spa, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and 115 other world-class retail shops and restaurants. MIAMI BEACH NIGHT LIFE / LINCOLN RD. (40 min by car) South Beach is truly one of the hottest places in the modern world. Whether you're looking for a calm, relaxing time basking on a tranquil beach in our almost endless sunshine, or prefer a beach that offers a more Latin America, 'Rio like' setting, surrounded by trim and fit bodies, South Beach is the place for you. DAY TRIP TO THE FLORIDA KEYS: the Keys have become one of the most popular tropical destinations and you're sure not to be disappointed. Here’s an overview of the Keys to help your vacation planning: • KEY LARGO: Located in the Upper Keys and just south of Miami, Key Largo is famous for its world-class scuba diving and snorkeling adventures. America's first undersea park, John Pennicamp is located on Key Largo. • ISLAMORADA: The Sport Fishing Capital of the World! Whether you're looking to charter an offshore boat or battle the silver king in the backcountry, Islamorada offers a fishing challenge for a lifetime. • MARATHON: Many diving opportunities are available around Marathon including Sombrero Reef located just a few miles offshore. There are a number of outfitters and dive shops that can arrange your dive charter for you. • BIG PINE KEY (and the lower keys): This group of keys offers a variety of sightseeing and eco-adventures. Diving and snorkeling trips, bird watching, kayaking and backcountry fishing are all available. • KEY WEST: Welcome to the Southernmost City in the Continental United States. A Key West vacation includes history, art, dining and, of course, a night out on world-famous Duval Street. FLAMINGO GARDENS (50 min by car) South Florida’s #1 botanical gardens and wildlife sanctuary. JUNGLE ISLAND (37 min by car) There's a jungle right in Miami's back yard! It's home to more than 3,000 exotic animals and 500 species of plants and it's a great place to spend an afternoon. ZOO MIAMI (15 min by car) is the largest and oldest zoological garden in Florida and the only tropical zoon in the continental US. It houses over 2,000 animals, and offers exhibits, tours and shows daily. CASINOS: South Florida is home to a number of land- and sea-based casinos, offering everything from slot machines to blackjack, poker and other table games. The SEMINOLE HARD ROCK CASINO, located in Hollywood, is the area's top casino, offering a variety of table games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, as well as slot machines, restaurants, dance clubs & concerts. GULFSTREAM PARK, Hallandale Beach: If you're willing to travel a little bit north, give GulfStream Park a try. The racetrack casino offers race wagering, Vegas slots and video poker, in addition to dining and entertainment options. MICCOSUKEE RESORT AND CASINON: this Indian casino is the original land-based gaming destination in Miami and it shows the signs of age. Unlike the flashier Seminole Casino, the Miccosukee Resort is a no-frills kind of place, but it's close to home, located on the edge of the Everglades. The casino offers 1,700 slot machines, 58 poker tables and high stakes bingo. DISCOVERY CRUISES, Fort Lauderdale Discovery Cruise Line is a traditional cruise line that offers Vegas-style gaming on board. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 31
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31
2 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31
2 night min stay
Dec 5 - Dec 9, 2013
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Miami International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 1 / Dixie Highway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: South Beach at 21 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Miller's Ale House at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Palmetto Golf Course at 3.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kris's Restaurant & Grill at 2.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We are a young family, both working in the legal field. Being natives of Russia and Puerto Rico, we found our perfect home in the sunny Miami, which offers many relaxing options and culturally stimulating entertainment for your vacation. We are looking forward to sharing this tranquil oasis, and all its surroundings have to offer, with you and your loved ones!
Why the Owner Chose South Miami:
This beautiful property is ideal for a vacation on your terms! It is conveniently located away from the hustle and bustle of tourist-saturated areas, yet centrally situated just a short ride away from the beaches, great shopping and dining, Florida Keys, airboat rides, scenic parks and cultural attractions.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Billiard Room (with direct access to patio and pool)
Gym (elliptical, universal gym)
Guest Bedroom / Meditation Room
Upstairs Sun Deck
Dining Room (seats 6, expands to 10)
Outdoor Dining Area
Family / TV Room
Spacious guest bedroom (sleeps 4)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!