Daytona Beach 3 Bed, 3 Bath Direct Oceanfront Condo Dec $150/Ntly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Daytona Beach Properties condo description
Additional Pictures Available On Request
Occupancy Limit 8 People (Adults, Toddlers & Infants) No Exceptions. Limits, Rules & Regulations are Strictly Enforced
NO PETS, NO SMOKING
FREE NETFLIX/VIDEO LIBRARY
In order to rent the condo for next summer (June, July or August of 2014), you will need to reserve 6 - 8 months prior.
Guests Must Be At Least 25 Years of Age or Older To Reserve This Unit. GUEST MUST OCCUPY UNIT FOR ENTIRE RENTAL PERIOD.
SORRY, NO TRAILERS OF ANY KIND ON PROPERTY
Please Check Availability Calendar Before Inquiring
ACCEPTING VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS & CHECKS
It's your time to relax and enjoy life. . .that's the rhythm and style of Opus. Spacious 2089 square feet, 3-bedroom plan surround you with the beauty and serenity of the ocean views. Views are long and wide, featuring miles of sugar sand beaches, boats navigating the Halifax River and the lights of Daytona Beach. Imagine looking out to the ocean breakers rolling onto wide, white, sugar sand beaches. The tranquility and beauty of the ocean views. . .yet you're just minutes from all of the excitement of Central Florida. Opus puts the “world’s most famous beach” literally in your backyard, and you are just minutes away from the mecca of motor sports – Daytona International Speedway – and the world’s most popular destination – Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. Sports, entertainment, fine dining, shopping. . .at Opus you have it all, and it’s at your convenience. The Daytona International Speedway: 10 minutes. Daytona Beach International Airport: 10 minutes. Golf courses: several within 10 to 15 minutes. Boating access to the ocean through Ponce Inlet: 15 minutes. Historic St. Augustine and World Golf Village: 60 minutes. Orlando-area attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World: 75 minutes.
- 2089 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 11 Story Building
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Under-mount porcelain sinks in all baths Decorator tile in baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Living Room seats 7:
8-ft, 8-in ceilings, 8-ft sliding glass doors, Structured wiring offering for Cable TV, Virtually soundproof walls, 5 ¼” base molding, Décor light switches, Programmable Thermostats and dehumidifiers...moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Video Library:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Theme Parks
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Opus is located 15 minutes from I-95. Take Exit 261 and go east on International Speedway Boulevard for 6 miles. Drive over the Halifax River causeway and continue to Atlantic Avenue. Turn right on Atlantic Avenue and go 1.5 miles to Opus on the beach. Imagine looking out to the ocean breakers rolling onto wide, white, sugar sand beaches. The tranquility and beauty of the oceanfront. . .yet you're just minutes from all of the excitement of Central Florida. Opus puts the “world’s most famous beach” literally in your backyard, and you are just minutes away from the mecca of motor sports – Daytona International Speedway – and the world’s most popular destination – Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. Sports, entertainment, fine dining, shopping. . .at Opus you have it all, and it’s at your convenience. The Daytona International Speedway: 10 minutes. Daytona Beach International Airport: 10 minutes. Golf courses: several within 10 to 15 minutes. Boating access to the ocean through Ponce Inlet: 15 minutes. Historic St. Augustine and World Golf Village: 60 minutes. Orlando-area attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World: 75 minutes. The Lighthouse State Park. Angell and Phelps Chocolate Factory and Restaurant. The Giant Ground Sloth (7 feet tall and found in Daytona Beach) Skeleton at the Museum Art and History. The Cracker Canoe Rental Company. You can take a canoe or a pontoon boat on Spruce Creek and ride through the jungle. Funcat sailing----They offer sailing on a large catamaran. Their number is 386-871-7778 and their website is sailingdaytona.com. Also check out daytonajetski.com Their phone number is 386-760-3008. You can rent pontoon boats, regular boats, and jet skis for a day on the Halifax River. It is a lot of fun! Portofino Restaurant, 3124 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores tel: 386-767-9484 Great Pizza, Veal Marsala, Veal and Lemon Sauce. Mike's Galley, 2514 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores tel: 386-756-2020 Fabulous breakfast! Homemade bread. Port Orange Steakhouse, 3851 Nova Rd. Port Orange tel. 386-756-2660. Stonewood Grill and Tavern, 1078 Dunlawton Ave., Port Orange Tel 386-760-2282. Aunt Catfish Restaurant, On the other side of Dunlawton Bridge, right on the Halifax River. Inlet Harbor Restaurant, 133 Inlet Harbor Drive, Port Orange tel: 386-767-5590. Great food on the water. hidentreasureonponceinlet.com, 4940 S. Peninsula Drive, Ponce Inlet. hiddentreasureonrosebay.com, 5993 S. Ridgewood Ave., Port Orange. Also check out The Wine Bank in Port Orange. They offer great wine, jazz music, and good food. Also check out Joe's Crab Shack on the pier. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ocean front view,Beautiful Condo,Wonderful vacatioGuest comment entered by owner
Ocean front view,Beautiful Condo,Wonderful vacatio
Connie, Just wanted to say how much we loved staying at your condo. To those that want to do some cooking, the kitchen had everything you would ever need and then some! Since we have three in our family that have to eat gluten free we had to eat several meals there and I was so surprised at all your small appliances that were there to use. Made it so much easier. The rooms were all spacious and decorated so pretty. We loved the ocean front view!! Can't think of one thing to complain about. We are already looking forward to our next stay. Our son and his family did not want to leave. Close enough to go to Walt Disney World, which we did. Also did some fishing, and miniature golf. Thank you for providing such a wonderful experience.
- Guest Karen from Westfield, IN
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/25/13
The condo helped make our vacation great.Guest comment entered by owner
The condo helped make our vacation great.
This condo was even more than what we had expected, everything was so clean. We had so much space and it was very comfortable. Everything we needed in the kitchen was there no matter how small. All three bedrooms were awesome, very nicely decorated. The view from the second floor was great of the Ocean. Connie we love the condo and we will vist again. Thank you for making everything so nice.
- Guest By Dizney from Corbin, KY on 6/19/2013
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/20/13
Super place to stayGuest comment entered by owner
Super place to stay
We are a group of five sisters who vacation together once a year. This spacous condo was spectactular from the decor and cleanliness to the amazing sunrise views. The owners have provided everything, in addition to a fully equipped kitchen, and linens including beach towels. There are beach chairs, umbrella and other items for your beach enjoyment. The building sercurity and staff were very comforting and helpful. We truely had a wonderful time. Connie is a great person to work with. We will diffently stay there again if any of us are in the Daytona area together or with our families.
- Guest Five Sisters from Illinois, Kentucky and Florida
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/20/13
ElegantGuest comment entered by owner
This large condo is beautifully decorated and on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool and the ocean. Balcony has table and chairs. The kitchen was very well stocked. The bathrooms are very nice and have great shower heads! Appreciated the washer/dryer. Putt-Putt and Dollar General with some groceries right across the street. Grocery store close. Altogether a wonderful place. We really had a fantastic time.
- Guest By Alyssa from Tennessee on 5/30/2013
- Date of stay 05/09/13
- Review Submitted 06/20/13
Exceptional Condo with an amazing view!Guest comment entered by owner
Exceptional Condo with an amazing view!
Connie DeVault has managed to decorate this condo beautifully without giving up comfort. Pictures show the beauty of the condo (and it is beautiful) but what the pictures can't show you is how comfortable all the beds are and how awesome the showers are. She has thought of everything! With 6 adults we needed room to spread out and this place filled the bill. There is plenty of seating (very comfortable) and the kitchen is stocked with anything you could possible need. There are plenty of towels for every day and extra blankets if you need them in each of the rooms. And the view...that amazing view was so relaxing. We saw dolphins on several mornings and the sunrise is breathtaking. There are also 6 comfortable chairs on the balcony with a table. The condo is large and very soundproof. I was a bit concerned about being on the second floor by the pool but we had zero issues. The entire facility was very clean and everyone was very friendly. The guys played pool downstairs in the game area and had a great time. There is also an awesome putt putt right across the street. ...one of the best ones I have ever been to. There is a Winn Dixie grocery store less than a quarter of a mile away. Overall...it was an excellent experience. Great location! I just got back home today and I already received my receipt for the return of the deposit. Connie is very responsive. Thank you Connie for allowing us to use your home away from home. We had a blast!
- Guest By Sherri G. from Mansfield, Texas on 5/10/2013
- Date of stay 05/04/13
- Review Submitted 06/20/13
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, & CHECKS ACCEPTED. $1199 ~ $1599 Weekly, Based on Requested Dates Monthly Rates...5% Discount....Non Negotiable Refundable Security Deposit - $300.00, Cleaning Fee - $119.00 Florida Tax - 12.5%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: This is our second condo we have purchased in the Opus Building. Our other unit is 605, VRBO #350946 We also own a 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath Direct Oceanfront in the Sand Dollar 2.7 miles south. VRBO #231322
- Primary: + 865 680-5681
- Secondary: (865) 397-6494 (Tennessee, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ariel View of Opus Building
Balcony South View
Ocean View from Living Room
Master Bedroom (King Bed)
Mstr Bathroom with Large Jacuzzi Tub, Walk in Tiled Shower and Commode Closet
Private Full Bath in 2nd Bedroom
Full Bathroom in Hallway
Oceanside Hot Tub and Heated Pool (3 to 5 Ft)
Balcony with Table and Chairs
Balcony North View
Living Room with 49' TV and Electric Fireplace.
Inside Dining Room Oceanview
2nd Bedroom (King Bed) with Private Full Bath and 32' TV
3rd Bedroom with 2 Double Beds and 32' TV
In Room Full Size Washer and Dryer
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.